It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2024 7:50 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Denny Hamlin!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:44 pm 

Here's his post-race comments tonight about everybody's favorite cowboy hat wearing nitwit after a little post-race dust-up tonight :lol: :

"First of all, he got his ride because of his name (Dillon is Richard Childress' grandson). Second of all, you've got to take advantage of the opportunity. If he's points racing, you can't crowd a guy that's running (for wins). I'm on the bottom; I'm all the way to the apron. I'm doing everything I can, and after the checkered flag, he wants to run into me – so I ran him into the fence.
"Danny (Stockman, Dillon's crew chief) says, 'Look, he ain't got to fix it.' Maybe he needs to take his little ass over there and fix the race car if he wants to keep wrecking. He needs to learn a lesson.
"I believe he got wrecked at Bristol a couple times because he crowds really, really bad. That's part of it. If you're going to pinch, you're going to pay.
"I don't know why he was upset. After the checkered flag he runs into me. I don't know if he feels entitled by the number on his door to think he's tough. If he's going to start it, I'm going to finish it."