It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 12:52 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 355 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:06 pm 

pizza_Place: Lugi's of Hong Kong
I realize the tree falling in the woods might apply here but have Jurko or Harry said anything about this situation?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:34 pm 

pizza_Place: Caseys
Whatever it is I wish him and his family well. I am not religious but just a thought of "Hope it works out" might let someone know that people care. If this whole thing is a contract or money ploy I would be disappointed but not suprised. I really think there is more to this story than anyone should know at this point.I do not listen to his show because I find it boring and ill planned and quite frankly BAD. But here is hoping he gets back on the airwaves soon. Somebody must listen because he is well paid and has his own radio show. Just not my format or style.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:20 pm 

Most this show has been talked about in months!

My father lives in Dyer. He's retired. I'll have him look in to the situation.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:36 pm 

Is that near Pawnee Indiana?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:53 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
Scooter wrote:
Whatever it is I wish him and his family well. I am not religious but just a thought of "Hope it works out" might let someone know that people care. If this whole thing is a contract or money ploy I would be disappointed but not suprised. I really think there is more to this story than anyone should know at this point.I do not listen to his show because I find it boring and ill planned and quite frankly BAD. But here is hoping he gets back on the airwaves soon. Somebody must listen because he is well paid and has his own radio show. Just not my format or style.

"Ill Planned" is the issue. It's not poorly planned, it's the bad plan that is the problem and someone needs to step up on that team. Big missing link at that station right now. Maybe all the effort is on the 20h anniversary gig?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:04 pm 

Scooter wrote:
I do not listen to his show because I find it boring and ill planned and quite frankly BAD. But here is hoping he gets back on the airwaves soon.

Huh? Why would you want a show you find boring, ill-planned, and BAD to come back to the airwaves soon?

Personally, I hope he never comes back, thereby freeing up four hours of airtime during which they might put a show on that I would actually enjoy instead of the Mac shitfest. (Rozner/Spiegs pairing is all right with me, by the way.)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:32 am 

pizza_Place: Papa Johns
bigfan wrote:
Scooter wrote:

"Ill Planned" is the issue. It's not poorly planned, it's the bad plan that is the problem and someone needs to step up on that team. Big missing link at that station right now. Maybe all the effort is on the 20h anniversary gig?

Whaaaaa? All of the "effort" is going into the anniv. thing? What exactly would that effect? A host on one of the supposed "main shows" on the Score is MIA, you have hosts making underhanded comments about it, rumors rampant on a top internet media site (CFSMB) and there is no resolution in sight.....and it's because effort is being put into some anniv. show?

I dunno, BigFan. This whole things stinks!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:38 am 

I think Mac was chosen by a psychotic mad man, planning terrorism all over NWI and making NWI's #1 resident complete a bunch of crazy tasks to avoid total Indiana destruction

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:41 am 

rogers park bryan wrote:
I think Mac was chosen by a psychotic mad man, planning terrorism all over NWI and making NWI's #1 resident complete a bunch of crazy tasks to avoid total Indiana destruction

So, like, Die Hard 3 in NWI?

I'm sure all the tasks involve degenerate gambling, drinking scotch, gout flares, listening to 70's rock music and listing his favorite footballs players asses and schlongs.

Sounds like quite story!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:45 am 

SomeGuy wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:

I'm sure all the tasks involve degenerate gambling, drinking scotch, gout flares, listening to 70's rock music and listing his favorite footballs players asses and schlongs.

Sounds like quite story!

I was thinking the tasks involved cigarettes, fireworks, and walking thru a trailerpark with a sign that reads "Death to Crackers"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:46 am 

rogers park bryan wrote:
SomeGuy wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:

Sounds like quite story!

I was thinking the tasks involved cigarettes, fireworks, and walking thru a trailerpark with a sign that reads "Death to Crackers"

Either or, close enough.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:46 am 

pizza_Place: Johns in Cal City
I picture him more like a pansy verion of Michael Douglass in "Falling Down"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:49 am 

Gloopan Kuratz wrote:

Your shots at Mac dont seem as hate filled as SID.

You dont totally hate him.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:55 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Pete's
rogers park bryan wrote:

I thought we already knew the identities of the CHOZEN FIVE.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:56 am 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:

:lol:

Mac may be on an erotic journey from Milan to Minske

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:07 am 

rogers park bryan wrote:
Gloopan Kuratz wrote:

Your shots at Mac dont seem as hate filled as SID.

You dont totally hate him.

I hate the fact that the guy is such a tool. He is missing a huge opportunity and he's pissing his life away.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:53 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Pete's
Q.Bovifs wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:

We do? :scratch: :scratch: :scratch:

Of course we do. You didn't really think six people could keep a secret on this board, did you, Quincy Boeuf Bourguignon?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:34 am 

pizza_Place: Boboli
My source tells me that Mac is sick.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:31 am 

pizza_Place: giordanos
I talked to my guy and in point of fact Mac is sick.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:37 am 

pizza_Place: Caseys
Pappy's Crappy wrote:
Scooter wrote:
I do not listen to his show because I find it boring and ill planned and quite frankly BAD. But here is hoping he gets back on the airwaves soon.

Huh? Why would you want a show you find boring, ill-planned, and BAD to come back to the airwaves soon?

Personally, I hope he never comes back, thereby freeing up four hours of airtime during which they might put a show on that I would actually enjoy instead of the Mac shitfest. (Rozner/Spiegs pairing is all right with me, by the way.)

His show sucks. I like him from what I have listened to. Separate issues. I can LIKE ESPN but dislike their format and adjenda. See what I mean now.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:52 am 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Q.Bovifs wrote:
Okay, Let 'em loose then!:

1. mini ditka
2. whistler
3. Mac
4. BobbyHeenan
5. spmack

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:08 am 

Mac always said that addiction is a sickness.

Always has the lame crutch.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:27 pm 

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Really hard to know which "Why Mac is Out" thread to post this in...

Anyhoo...this morning, the usually MacAss-lickin' Ben Finfer made a wisecrack about Mac's and Spiegel's work ethic. (Am I the only one who heard this?) Wish I could post a link/time, but the Danny Mac podcast link doesn't seem to be working at the moment. S.H.O.C.K.I.N.G.

If Finfer, who TOTALLY owes his cushy job at the SCORE to Mac, is making wisecracks about Mac's work ethic, I find it hard to believe that Mac is out for any serious/legit reason. JMHO.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:24 pm 

If Mac is in rehab or has a medical problem that he's afraid to reveal...does Terry redact Mac stories from his tell all book?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:34 pm 

editorathome wrote:
Really hard to know which "Why Mac is Out" thread to post this in...

Anyhoo...this morning, the usually MacAss-lickin' Ben Finfer made a wisecrack about Mac's and Spiegel's work ethic. (Am I the only one who heard this?) Wish I could post a link/time, but the Danny Mac podcast link doesn't seem to be working at the moment. S.H.O.C.K.I.N.G.

If Finfer, who TOTALLY owes his cushy job at the SCORE to Mac, is making wisecracks about Mac's work ethic, I find it hard to believe that Mac is out for any serious/legit reason. JMHO.

If the podcast isn't working.....why don't you just go ahead and tell us what Finfer said?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 355 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12