It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 4:29 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 12:51 am 

it takes about an hour to get here. the air smells different. lying on the hot rocks at the mouth of a creek i am a dead carp out of water, and just above my right eye shines a black hole from a compound bow. i was laughed at when i was shot, by the dumb hicks and hillbillies that reside in cheese factory land. its more of a stench really- bluegill, smallmouth and catfish, can you blend it? we call it cheesebreeze. bad enough to make some of the finest grown greenblend in fibland taste like two whores choking on mike norths bushy rotten pubic hair made of public condoms mixed with a smelly vagina. believe it or not, tide will take the green bay out.

its only a memory now. rob bagoshit, g rated ryan, oprah... i kinda miss that infinite puddle of hell. oh well, the weed does kinda taste the same even if it looks like a dairy girl shit on a stick. what the fuck is up with the 90's weight fish farmers? the 1990's. wider then they are tall but dont still don't require a yellow tagged truck to blaze their path on the freeway. god damn, that is a fat ass. but just maybe that hideousness of a mammal contrasts the opposite so much that i just cant bother to ponder.. the real 90 pounders around heres are primes to sit butt naked pushing ever so further up my nostrils any time of the day or month, holy shit what is your name so i can pretend to care. just sit right over there baby, daddy will be right there with his 90 pound cock in hand to spare.

suddenly it all becomes true. i live in the deep ocean blue cheese. even the shape of the state is hard to see, it has the outline of one that is formed from leftovers that nobody else wanted to keep. it doesnt matter though, we dont have dan bernstien we have jim rome. like going from matt speigal to an actual seagull. the fact that you really have to listen to tell the difference isnt the point, its just the fact that there is no difference besides the point that one of them can fly over the whole fucking cheese factory land and still manage to not shit until the very moment it takes for the crap to fall out of the sky to hit me right in my black holed fucking eye. fuck you universe, i could be at any other point in space or time bar hoppin unlimited seafood dinners and wine, and in reality, i am where nobody but the dumb dutch visit. i am in god damned wisconsn. :evil:

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 11:02 am 

pizza_Place: Bojono's on Clarendon

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 11:17 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
10 years ago was looking at a compound to buy for my cult! 180 acres, 4 buildings, pond, 20 camp sites with electric hookups, etc.

An Amazing price! It was some old hippies moving to canada! Talked to the guy on the phone 5 times, saw pics emailed to me, sounded great.

Drove up to the site in Wisc...and the stench was unreal!

Right next to a Buffalo Farm!