It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 7:39 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:13 am 

pizza_Place: Papa Johns
Mac is back, huge news! Meat will possibly be in the studio, maybe not. His full time job may require him to rest his voice. I don't know.

Maybe Mac is rested? Maybe he's fully tuned in and ready to drop not so subtle hints about what a wants out of his next contract? Maybe he drops some more not so subtle threats about what he may do if he doesn't get what he wants? Intrigue and subterfuge abound as we head into contract season. What happens to Meat? Well, there were hints that he signed new paper, so he's back.

-White Sox talk
-White Sox trade rumor talk
-NFL NFL NFL.
-BearBoneA's starts up soon so we can all expect ZZ to be back on with his pre-recorded segments because he can't stand Mac being a douche to him. Bad live, bad on tape.
-Golf talk? We have a Gold Dr. on today to help us with our swings, interesting swerve to throw in. I hope it does them well.

That's about it. Mac is back, although I think he is only back for a few days until he leaves again for a long time...leaving us with Meat and Friends or worse, Larry and Friends.

Thanks, Mac.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:15 am 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Thank God for an official thread.

SomeGuy doing a great public service.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:18 am 

Terry's Peeps wrote:
Thank God for an official thread.

SomeGuy doing a great public service.

Thanks, Speeps. I will not cede this board and the Mac section to pretenders, pirates and scallywags. People need a name they can trust, a brand they know and something that they can find comfort in during hard times. That's the OFFICIAL brand of show threads.

-100% even keeled
-Not agenda driven
-Welcome to all.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:45 am 

pizza_Place: Pizza Villa in DeKalb.
About time the real thread appeared. Has the princess had his contract expire yet??

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:48 am 

Urlacher's missing neck wrote:
About time the real thread appeared. Has the princess had his contract expire yet??

Whoa, UMN, slow down...I try to be on time with these things but, as you know, we live in an imperfect world. I do that best that I can.

As for "The Princess," I guess that would be a question for Mac or "yourmom." I know there were rumblings about Meat getting some new paper in August or so, take that as you will.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:55 am 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
I thought the official thread was here:

viewtopic.php?f=128&t=80462

????

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:56 am 

leashyourkids wrote:

http://score670.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=128&t=80462

????

Nope.

A hastily slapped together, low quality imitation with an agenda.

You get none of that here.

I expect big things from you in this here thread, today, leash. Don't let me down.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:11 am 

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
I can't wait for steve in elmhurst to call in, and grind the show to a halt.

<ยบ)))><

Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:23 am 
1000 CLUB

Spiegel STILL crying and whining about his stupid marsh peg being stolen. Blaming Finfer for leaving it out, and how he's lost his precious momento. You pissy, little bitch!!! You'd think that, oh I don't know, actually fucking being in attendance for a Stanley Cup winning game would be a good enough momento. Nope, bitch has to scold Finfer again on air, about carelesslesy NOT putting the marsh peg back in Princess's office. Oh my fucking God!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's do it for Johnny!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:24 am 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Mac is pretty energized.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:26 am 

pittmike wrote:
Mac is pretty energized.

Yep. Good show driver, one of the best in the business....

But, like a thief in the night, he will be gone....again.....for a long time.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:33 am 

SomeGuy wrote:
Urlacher's missing neck wrote:

Whoa, UMN, slow down...I try to be on time with these things but, as you know, we live in an imperfect world. I do that best that I can.

As for "The Princess," I guess that would be a question for Mac or "yourmom." I know there were rumblings about Meat getting some new paper in August or so, take that as you will.

If they really give his dead ass a new contract I am pretty much done with the score. I like listening to Mac, I like listening to Finfer and I can deal with Larry as a sub but I can not stand the princess. He is a drag on the entire show. If B&B ever change back to a sports format I will consider listening to them again. I will come back for some Doug and OB but that is about it. Bringing him back is a terrible decision but no one seems to give a shit about the actual product as long as they can beat whatever crap is on ESPN.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:37 am 

pizza_Place: Sausage
The pompous laziness of Mac has killed this show for me...the fact it's a joke to him that he barely works just shows his lack of passion regarding his career at this stage of his life...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:18 am 

cluv8484 wrote:
The pompous laziness of Mac has killed this show for me...the fact it's a joke to him that he barely works just shows his lack of passion regarding his career at this stage of his life...

This gets very annoying. Not what your pointing out but the fact that Mac and Meat continually make light of never being in to do the show. I understand that it's contractually bargained vacation days but maybe Mac might get a bump in a pay and not have to take to the message boards to make those veiled negotiation threats every year if he didn't take so much time off. Maybe not, though.

I dunno, I don' really care and I'm pretty sure that he really cares either.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:19 am 

SomeGuy wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:

????

Nope.

I expect big things from you in this here thread, today, leash. Don't let me down.

Ooo, lots of meetings. Sorry, buddy. How is the show? Did everyone figure out why they are slicing their drives?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:21 am 

pizza_Place: Lucano's
Dallas Winston wrote:
Spiegel STILL crying and whining about his stupid marsh peg being stolen. Blaming Finfer for leaving it out, and how he's lost his precious momento. You pissy, little bitch!!! You'd think that, oh I don't know, actually fucking being in attendance for a Stanley Cup winning game would be a good enough momento. Nope, bitch has to scold Finfer again on air, about carelesslesy NOT putting the marsh peg back in Princess's office. Oh my fucking God!!!!!!!!!!!

I heard this too, but I'm on Spiegel's side which hurts to admit because I think Spiegel is a tool. Finfer was at fault for not putting it somewhere safe, and his rationalization ("Didn't you steal it originally?") was really weak. IMO, Finfer was the bitch during the segment I heard at the start of today's show.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:22 am 

leashyourkids wrote:
SomeGuy wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:

http://score670.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=128&t=80462

????

Nope.

Ooo, lots of meetings. Sorry, buddy. How is the show? Did everyone figure out why they are slicing their drives?

I don't know, I haven't been listening.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:25 am 

pizza_Place: Joes Pizza
Ed_from_Lisle wrote:
Dallas Winston wrote:

I heard this too, but I'm on Spiegel's side which hurts to admit because I think Spiegel is a tool. Finfer was at fault for not putting it somewhere safe, and his rationalization ("Didn't you steal it originally?") was really weak. IMO, Finfer was the bitch during the segment I heard at the start of today's show.

Spiegel has been passive-aggresively bitching about the stupid mooring for nearly a month now. If the memento was so damn important don't trust someone else with it. And to give the mooring to someone who probably doesn't like you is even stupider.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:27 am 

SomeGuy wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:
SomeGuy wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:

????

Nope.

I don't know, I haven't been listening.

:lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:31 am 

Kirkwood wrote:
Ed_from_Lisle wrote:
Dallas Winston wrote:

Spiegel has been passive-aggresively bitching about the stupid mooring for nearly a month now. If the memento was so damn important don't trust someone else with it. And to give the mooring to someone who probably doesn't like you is even stupider.

Listening to the "marsh peg theft" was pretty lame as it dragged on way past the expiration date, which was about 15 minutes after they brought it up. Now we have to hear Meat bitch and whine about Finfer purposely losing/stealing it which then leads to us having to listen to Finfer bitch about Meat.

I wish Meat treated this show with as much reverence as he does the marsh peg.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:33 am 

Is it the thing that the goal post sets into to keep it in place?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:34 am 

pizza_Place: Four hours away....and on fire :-(
Keeping Score wrote:
What's a marsh peg? :?

It's actually called a "moop."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:35 am 

redskingreg wrote:
Keeping Score wrote:
What's a marsh peg? :?

It's actually called a "moop."

Moop is a far better band than grimmace and the cover band.