It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 7:23 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:47 am 

pizza_Place: Palermo's
...its God's revenge

There will be lots of breathless laughter and talking from Mac, and Spiegel will occasionally giggle like the Pillsbury Dough Boy.

Listen or be required to buy all of your meat, fish, and cheese from Whole Foods.

*whoever guesses the song used in the title wins one day with the marsh peg Spiegel stole. Finfer will give it to you at a location to be determined. It's really Bernstein's car.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:23 am 

pizza_Place: Papa Johns
Tad Queasy wrote:
...its God's revenge

There will be lots of breathless laughter and talking from Mac, and Spiegel will occasionally giggle like the Pillsbury Dough Boy.

Listen or be required to buy all of your meat, fish, and cheese from Whole Foods.

*whoever guesses the song used in the title wins one day with the marsh peg Spiegel stole. Finfer will give it to you at a location to be determined. It's really Bernstein's car.

Well done, Tad. Clean , crisp and to the point.

I was out doing my pre-employment drug screen, thanks for filling in on short notice.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:27 am 

SomeGuy wrote:
Tad Queasy wrote:
...its God's revenge

I was out doing my pre-employment drug screen, thanks for filling in on short notice.

Yeah SomeGuy, Tad does a much better job of this than that no good guy Speeps.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:36 am 

pizza_Place: Palermo's
SomeGuy wrote:
Tad Queasy wrote:
...its God's revenge

Thanks, SomeGuy, and good luck when your job search begins anew on Monday. :P

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:51 am 

pizza_Place: Papa Johns
Tad Queasy wrote:
SomeGuy wrote:
Tad Queasy wrote:
...its God's revenge

Thanks, SomeGuy, and good luck when your job search begins anew on Monday. :P

:lol: Oh, hell no. Standard 10 panel urine screen. My last foray into cannabis was 3 weeks ago and it was a single puff off of a one-hitter. Before that it's been 6 months or so.

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut, just in case I drank an obnoxious amount of water for the last 2 days. Just enough to leave my sparkling spring like urine with a tasty tinge of yellow.