It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 1:43 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:25 am 

pizza_Place: Papa Johns
Yeah, that's what Mac is aiming for, he knows that either way he will get paid. Maybe not as much as he wants be probably more than he was making in the recent past. But who knows...he has admitted that he isn't looking at retirement anytime soon because of a variety of factors....like gambling problems and care for his son. I wonder if he knew/knows how much Boers makes? That would be something to make Mac go nuts seeing as Terry hasn't been a contributing factor to the B&B show in years...Maybe he is actually holding out and doing the leg work to leverage The GAME and the shows ratings decline when Larry was in for him when he was on the Funny Farm. He needs a big pay day because if his actual gambling habits are like the Show Pot....he may be in concrete shoes before long.

But let's be real, Mac is pretty much retired at this point. He gets half a years vacation, maybe more and then you factor in his "OFF TIME" for "OTHER THINGS" and he is really only working maybe 50% of the time. Same can be said for his partner but he's Meat so whatever.

In the coming weeks and months we will see the ultimate outcome, but I can't see THE GAME giving Mac the money AND 400 days vacation per year, just not going to happen. Maybe a little more dough + 50% expectations of showing up at The SCORE and BIG MONEY + You can't take half the year off at THE GAME. Either way I will continue to listen to Mac, he is the goods. We need him on our radios, we need him in our hearts.

Regards,

SomeGuy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:14 am 

pizza_Place: Tobins
SomeGuy wrote:
Either way I will continue to listen to Mac, he is the goods. We need him on our radios, we need him in our hearts.

Regards,

SomeGuy

HERE HERE!! I agree completely.
I just hope he goes to a station that I can get way down in central Illinois!!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:15 am 

Has anyone in talk radio history leaned as much on a bit as Rozner leans on the meatball bit? Good god.

The landowner effectively owns part shares in millions of part-time slaves called, "taxpayers." -Roy L
A Personal Relationship with Jesus?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:33 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
Feel pretty good in saying Mac's short term investments are not an issue in this.

But makes for a good story.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:03 pm 

pizza_Place: PizzaHut
Not surprising that Mac is taking a long vacation after the Hawks finished. What is there to talk about? Soccer, Drose nonsense, bad baseball?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:11 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Was listening to local sports station in car on the way home. They had a sports movie draft. The influencers.