It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 1:26 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:23 am 

pizza_Place: Papa Johns
No, he isn't.

Post here.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:27 am 

pizza_Place: My moms grave
I am approaching today with optimism. Unless hub shows up then I am going to Tony Stewart someone.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:41 am 

pizza_Place: Papa Johns
Erotic Lawyer wrote:
I am approaching today with optimism. Unless hub shows up then I am going to Tony Stewart someone.

"he he he. No, Mr. Nascar expert guest, let me tell you what happened on that dirt track...."

"he he he. I mean, c'mon guys it isn't like Ray Rice ahahahahahah ran a person he he he over with his he he car and killed him! I mean, it's not funny, but, ha ha come on!"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:59 am 

pizza_Place: Jack Brickhouse Toppings

"He sounds like a man that was never challenged to be a man."
"He gives a lot of opinions without probably having many life experiences."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:22 am 

SomeGuy wrote:
Erotic Lawyer wrote:

"he he he. No, Mr. Nascar expert guest, let me tell you what happened on that dirt track...."

"he he he. I mean, c'mon guys it isn't like Ray Rice ahahahahahah ran a person he he he over with his he he car and killed him! I mean, it's not funny, but, ha ha come on!"

Stab me

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:23 am 

pizza_Place: Four hours away....and on fire :-(
JBills wrote:

May I request Tori Black gifs?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:48 am 

When describing Shea's faults he could have just been talking about himself. Looks like Drinky all week

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:24 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
Looks like I walked in at the end of the Robin Williams draft that Spiegs was touting all morning...as if the drafts are really interesting.

At the end Matty admits he wasnt a big fan of RW, Jay claims he has mostly seen trailers and Shep has seen like 4 movies in his life....Sounds like this one was well planned out!

I can understand how someone wasnt crazy about Robin Williams movies. He was never terrible in movies, but the guy was a comedian. Standup. Just let that crazy mind ramble for as long as the coke would let it. Don't know how long his last HBO special was, but it looked like he could have gone 3 hours! That is what made Robin Williams a standout, his ability to improvise any situation and turn it into a whole show. It's the same thing with Bill Murray. Yes, very different styles, but these guys dont need a writer, just give them a premise and turn the cameras on.

I am not even sure Mork and Mindy had a script after the 2nd episode. It was just a story and Robin did what he thought was best.

Thanks for the draft Spiegers, when is the next cookie tasting, I have my calender out.!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:29 am 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
what are these drafts you guys are talking about?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:56 am 

bigfan wrote:
Looks like I walked in at the end of the Robin Williams draft that Spiegs was touting all morning...as if the drafts are really interesting.

At the end Matty admits he wasnt a big fan of RW, Jay claims he has mostly seen trailers and Shep has seen like 4 movies in his life....Sounds like this one was well planned out!

I can understand how someone wasnt crazy about Robin Williams movies. He was never terrible in movies, but the guy was a comedian. Standup. Just let that crazy mind ramble for as long as the coke would let it. Don't know how long his last HBO special was, but it looked like he could have gone 3 hours! That is what made Robin Williams a standout, his ability to improvise any situation and turn it into a whole show. It's the same thing with Bill Murray. Yes, very different styles, but these guys dont need a writer, just give them a premise and turn the cameras on.

I am not even sure Mork and Mindy had a script after the 2nd episode. It was just a story and Robin did what he thought was best.

Thanks for the draft Spiegers, when is the next cookie tasting, I have my calender out.!

Worst draft ever and they are terrible. Jesus Matt is running all over the place.

Kerry is bringing in chips for a radio tasting tomorrow. I kid you not.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:00 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
The show is on in my office, and I can't recall a thing that has been said. It is like light background noise.