It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 8:44 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:19 am 

pizza_Place: Palermo's
Laughing after every word you say while telling a story that is not funny will not make it funny.

He was telling a story about how he was at a bar last night watching the Bears game and guy who was there, in a costume, was hitting on a mother and daughter.

He also said "you all know how I feel about dressing up for Halloween", but I don't know. Apparently he doesn't "get it."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:49 pm 
1000 CLUB

Tad Queasy wrote:
Laughing after every word you say while telling a story that is not funny will not make it funny.

He was telling a story about how he was at a bar last night watching the Bears game and guy who was there, in a costume, was hitting on a mother and daughter.

He also said "you all know how I feel about dressing up for Halloween", but I don't know. Apparently he doesn't "get it."

Serious question. Do you think there is anybody in Goff's life that say to him, "Dude, why do you laugh at EVERYTHING?"

I would doubt it would be anybody at the SCORE. Not his producers. Not Spiegel. Cuz you kind of have to be careful around Goff cuz he'll take it as you being racist. Goff isn't good at taking shots even though he gives them with the best of them. He's very sensitive.

But how about his wife? Hey, what about his gang member friends? What the hell are they scared of? They're gang members for the love of God. They can rip on him for the laughing. Maybe they can shame Goff out of doing it so much. It's up to the gang members. They're are only hope.

CALLING ALL GANG MEMBERS: TELL JASON GOFF TO STOP LAUGHING AT EVERYTHING. THANK YOU, GANG MEMBERS

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:08 pm 

pizza_Place: Joes Pizza
In the first hour he went full dishwasher mode. He told a stupid story but when prefacing the tale made it seem like something catastrophic occurred.

The OH MY GOD, YOU WOULDN"T BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED TO ME, PLAYA story was at the airport he had a small personal pizza and then was still hungry so he had McDonald's too.

I know. Insanity.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:15 pm 
1000 CLUB

Yeah. The way he tells his simple life stories with such a dramatic tone is quite something. This and the laughing...Goff ain't right.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:37 pm 

pizza_Place: Barstool One Bite Frozen
Kirkwood wrote:
The OH MY GOD, YOU WOULDN"T BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED TO ME, PLAYA story was at the airport he had a small personal pizza and then was still hungry so he had McDonald's too.

Beardown wrote:
Besides sucking Dan's cock when he subs for Terry, Larry is good about making simple daily events into dramatic stories with his slow delivery. This happened about 20 minutes ago.

Larry: So, I'm done at NBC 5 and I'm hungry, Dan. Normally when I'm hungry I get something to eat. I'm not sure if other people do that. Anyway, what I did was I went to a pizza place. And I'm thinking, it's late,I'll get a table. Well, it was packed. So, thinking on my feet, I went to something called "The Take Out section". That's where I saw a guy behind the counter and I said, "Look, I'd like to order a pizza to go. Can you hook up a brother up?" And the guy behind the counter said, "Twenty minutes, dog". And I was like, "Great". So, what I did was wait the 20 minutes, got my pizza and then I went home. You're not gonna believe the rest of this story, Dan. I went home, opened the pizza box and ate the pizza.

Dan: Oy. We'll be back after this.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:38 pm 

pizza_Place: Nick&Vito's
Hell, we gon do this?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:45 pm 

pizza_Place: Milano's
Tad Queasy wrote:

i'd like him to expound on this

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:48 pm 

Many of the new generation at WSCR do this. Bernstein is also big offender. Their problem is that they have the personalities of fried lobsters and lead uninteresting lives where the mundane has to be celebrated because the word insipid defines their existences.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:15 pm 

pizza_Place: Vito and Nick's
Kirkwood wrote:
In the first hour he went full dishwasher mode. He told a stupid story but when prefacing the tale made it seem like something catastrophic occurred.

I know. Insanity.

that's the social media effect on storytelling.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:06 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
In a way this is what killed Dahl for me. He gets sober and has a very boring life. Great for his health bad for radio.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:37 pm 

pizza_Place: Barstool One Bite Frozen
Bagels wrote:
Tad Queasy wrote:

i'd like him to expound on this

Dressing up has long been considered something Brothers Don't Do.