It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 3:56 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:02 pm 

pizza_Place: MackeyLand Pie Shop
God damnit, just when you think these guys can't get any more annoying -- Matthew goes and gets a Twitter account, and is now reading random Tweets.

If Daniel didn't spend so much time gladhanding fans, I swear that this show would have gone away prior to it's 1st anniversary. Between their insanely bad parody songs, random song outbreaks, adding '-age" to words, doing horrible pun humor on guys "named" Les and Rich, and using their incredibly annoying laughs to make people Push The Fucking Button - it is just awful radio.

I have zero interest, like Daniel, in Twitter and don't need to hear a fat cover band singer randomly reading Tweets on-air like a 12 year old (or talking about getting his apartment painted by a paint crew or talking about his love of rolling around a tennis court). Do what you always do, guys, let the print guys do all the legwork for your show's fodder -- that is, when you're not busy talking about 70's bands or what group one of the host's will be playing with at a family picnic this weekend. Does anyone know if Daniel is pals with Bobby Hull or was able to touch the Cup? Also wondering if he has any sort of home theater in his home?

The worst show on 670 The Score just got worse, which was unthinkable.

Last edited by SnarkyHater on Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:03 pm 

pizza_Place: Piece Pizza and Brewery
SnarkyHater wrote:
God damnit, just when you think these guys can't get any more annoying -- Matthew goes and gets a Twitter account, and is now reading random Tweets.

If Daniel didn't spend so much time gladhanding fans, I swear that this show would have gone away prior to it's 1st anniversary. Between their insanely bad parody songs, random song outbreaks, adding '-age" to words, doing horrible pun humor on guys "named" Les and Rich, and using their incredibly annoying laughs to make people Push The Fucking Button - it is just awful radio.

I have zero interest, like Daniel, in Twitter and don't hear a fat cover band singer randomly reading Tweets on-air like a 12 year old. Do what you always do, guys, let the print guys do all the legwork for your show's fodder -- that is, when you're not busy talking about 70's bands or what group one of the host's will be playing with at a family picnic this weekend.

And yet continues to beat the 'best' show on ESPN. Good day.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:04 pm 

pizza_Place: ------
SnarkyHater wrote:
God damnit, just when you think I can't get any more annoying

Fixed

Chus wrote:
RPB is right. You suck. :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:06 pm 

I know, I know, Daniel gave you a reacharound at The Cell and stuffed a mustard brat in your mouth -- sorry for insulting your leader.

I apologi.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:08 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Quote:
I have zero interest, like Daniel, in Twitter and don't need to hear a fat cover band singer randomly reading Tweets on-air like a 12 year old

Yet apparently, you still listen.

"I have zero interest...."
But here are 4 more paragraphs as to why this is a bad thing!

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:13 pm 

Netboards are dead.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:14 pm 

I pushed the Fucking button then logged in here to type up that post. So, no, I apparently am not listening. Yet again the Annoying Duo Of Radio have forced me to switch over to another station with their nonsense. They don't need me, though, they'll crack eachother up with hilarious puns on someone named Les History and talking about fishing with hockey players.

Rich and compelling, to be sure. Please post if they come up with another hilarious wordplay on the name LeBron, ok? Thx!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:15 pm 

pizza_Place: Frozen
SnarkyHater wrote:

I have zero interest, like Daniel, in Twitter and don't need to hear a fat cover band singer randomly reading Tweets on-air like a 12 year old (or talking about getting his apartment painted by a paint crew or talking about his love of rolling around a tennis court). Do what you always do, guys, let the print guys do all the legwork for your show's fodder -- that is, when you're not busy talking about 70's bands or what group one of the host's will be playing with at a family picnic this weekend. Does anyone know if Daniel is pals with Bobby Hull or was able to touch the Cup? Also wondering if he has any sort of home theater in his home?

Snarky...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:21 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
SnarkyHater wrote:
I pushed the Fucking button then logged in here to type up that post. So, no, I apparently am not listening.

So, yes, apparenly you were listening.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:59 pm 
1000 CLUB

SnarkyHater wrote:

:cheers: :cheers:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:14 pm 

pizza_Place: sit down
I'm not a social media networking aficionado, but I twitter can be useful. I don't have a twitter account, I just use it like google.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:05 pm 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
is this his twitter? http://twitter.com/MattSpiegel/

last update may 26th? following athletes? hmmmmm

btw i'll bite, why do y'all call the guy meatpants?

for the record, i reckon he is a nice guy and all, but i don't really like him at all/whatsoever on teh radio. the annoying laugh, the songs, the whole attempting to be a hybrid of mac and bernstein thing... when i first heard him i was like "ok, so the score decided to try and give mac a bernstein" but as time wears on, he's really trying to be as homely and classic rock toting everyman as mac and you know... you know... i used to listen to the saloon on commercials from b&b because mac always is solid... but man, my kingdom for a decent partner for the guy.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:56 pm 

pizza_Place: Langel's
Still don't understand the point of twitter if you can do the same on facebook. Facebook provides more to do to quell boredom. Twitter just gets really boring after 5 minutes.

Yes, I have one, but post in it once per week at most.

The Original Kid Cairo wrote:
I once jerked in a chicken truck, so I have that going for me.