It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 3:34 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:05 pm 

pizza_Place: world famous
bogey666 wrote:
you're missing my point. A 10 is 10 anywhere in the world. Or a 9. Or an 8.

you have ZERO chance with that 10 in Chicago, or the US for that matter. Abroad, slightly more than zero, but still basically zero.

my point is that European and Latin cities are chock full of 7's and even 8's. Chock full.
American cities are chock full of 5's (who think they're 8's).

you will note the foreign 8 can't be as stuck up when a lot of her gf's are also 8's and she sees 8's all around her. Makes them FAR more approachable.

if you remain confused I can't help you but feel free to look at the America vs Europe pic several posts back.

lol...GIS will get you any kind of "hot" women to prove your point. You come across as someone who has never been laid and are offended that the 8's here turn you down. Maybe you should start with one of your 5's and work your way up.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:11 am 

pizza_Place: little pizza joint by my house
Franky T wrote:
bogey666 wrote:

you have ZERO chance with that 10 in Chicago, or the US for that matter. Abroad, slightly more than zero, but still basically zero.

my point is that European and Latin cities are chock full of 7's and even 8's. Chock full.

you will note the foreign 8 can't be as stuck up when a lot of her gf's are also 8's and she sees 8's all around her. Makes them FAR more approachable.

if you remain confused I can't help you but feel free to look at the America vs Europe pic several posts back.

lol...GIS will get you any kind of "hot" women to prove your point. You come across as someone who has never been laid and are offended that the 8's here turn you down. Maybe you should start with one of your 5's and work your way up.

you're entitled to hold whatever opinion you may have about me, despite it being as wrong as it could be.

fact is, I don't see too many 8's around here. I don't even see that many 5's. Let's walk on Nevsky Prospekt in St. Petersburg and compare that to walking on the Mag Mile.

I have to tread lightly here, but when you see some of the pictures from the Score gatherings and the pictures of the women there (gf's and spouses of score listeners?)

as the afternoon hosts would say - BAD.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:27 pm 

pizza_Place: Papa Johns
bogey666 wrote:
Franky T wrote:
bogey666 wrote:

you're entitled to hold whatever opinion you may have about me, despite it being as wrong as it could be.

fact is, I don't see too many 8's around here. I don't even see that many 5's. Let's walk on Nevsky Prospekt in St. Petersburg and compare that to walking on the Mag Mile.

I have to tread lightly here, but when you see some of the pictures from the Score gatherings and the pictures of the women there (gf's and spouses of score listeners?)

as the afternoon hosts would say - BAD

Wow. I don't think you can tread lightly on a subject such as this one.

Good luck, though.