It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 5:03 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 374 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Post subject: Re: Let’s Talk...
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2020 12:00 am 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
Nas wrote:
Kirkwood wrote:
Who knew COVIDIOT was such an insult? :lol:

Whaaa-whaa Parkins and McNeil are so mean! They called people COVIDIOTS! MANY board members need to go see a doctor for their throbbing va-jay-jays. Good grief

Attacks on people who have they have political differences with are fine, but you're out of line if you attack them in any way.

Now, now ... you're only saying that because it's true.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:24 am 

pizza_Place: World Famous Pizza
shirtless driver wrote:
Parkins1 wrote:
As for Macs contract, I’ll let him speak to that but I’ve been assured our show isn’t going to be broken up or impacted as a result of the pandemic.

I agree caller driven segments with direction work best and not simply open phones... I’ve long thought a “suggestion box” type segment could work. I also miss the voicemails from the spiegel and parkins show. That was a fun caller driven bit even though it was edited.

As for addressing this Board’s favorite obsession I’ll take a pass other than to say I just don’t get why it makes you all so angry and I think it brings out the absolute worst in places like this. Just don’t listen or unfollow. Simple. I came here to address criticisms or questions directed at me, my show, and the station yet 25% of you want to talk about something else. I’m here under my name and have plenty to lose while you guys get to be anonymous. If you don’t see how that changes the dynamic on some things that I can and can’t talk about I just can’t help you.

As for Clay Travis and the amount of “engagement” I got I don’t know... you think that’s going to help my career going at someone who is employed by two national companies? He’s a fraud and I can’t stand him and I think on this Covid stuff he’s been dangerous. My stance has always been if you wanna he Skip Bayless and have a fake opinion on Lebron v MJ then fine, it gets your attention and it’s just sports. But if you have a fake opinion aimed at generating attention and division on shit that matters like race (Whitlock) or an issue of public health (Travis) I’m gonna call you out.

What a chinless, sackless pu$$y.
Skip, Whitlock and Travis would all knock you out with a girl slap on the back of your head "Danny".

God damn youre a needy lil simp.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:00 am 

Kirkwood wrote:

Whaaa-whaa Parkins and McNeil are so mean! They called people COVIDIOTS! MANY board members need to go see a doctor for their throbbing va-jay-jays. Good grief

I'm sure the protestors in Michigan didn't use any mean names for people they disagreed with!

Also, WFR is really against name calling in general so it makes sense.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:03 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Kirkwood wrote:

I'm sure the protestors in Michigan didn't use any mean names for people they disagreed with!

Also, WFR is really against name calling in general so it makes sense.

Sneering passive aggressiveness. Par for the course. The issue with COVIDIOTS is that it's the same as deplorables.

The Missing Link wrote:
For instance they were never taught that Columbus was a slave owner.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:06 am 

Anyone who was at the rally chanting "Lock her up" was an idiot.

At least they weren't marching with Nazis about a Robert E Lee statue!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:15 am 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Anyone who was at the rally chanting "Lock her up" was an idiot.

At least they weren't marching with Nazis about a Robert E Lee statue!

I love when you bring up arguments that you so clearly lost to anyone with a tick of understanding.

Don't you think that there are some legitimate reasons for people to protest shutting down society? There are currently 22 million people out of work. And there are countless businesses shuttered potentially for good. If you lost your life's work due to the governor's orders do you not think there is a legitimate reason for their anger? We have no firm reopening date or clear goals for the closure of businesses anymore.

You further demonstrate the bubble you live in with this perspective. You get to work from home, and the virus is not affecting your livelihood. People who don't have that luxury are not just idiots who can be sneered at as not deserving of an opinion.

The Missing Link wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:24 am 

WaitingforRuffcorn wrote:
I love when you bring up arguments that you so clearly lost to anyone with a tick of understanding.
Says the guy who misquotes me constantly and when asked for proof runs away.

Don't you think that there are some legitimate reasons for people to protest shutting down society? There are currently 22 million people out of work. And there are countless businesses shuttered potentially for good. If you lost your life's work due to the governors orders do you not think there is a legitimate reason for their anger? We have no firm reopening date or clear goals for the closure of businesses anymore.
I think plenty of people have a reason to be angry. It's not her fault that your business couldn't reopen after a so far short term shut down due to a global pandemic to the point where you want her to be put in jail.

I'll also point out that just because someone protests doesn't mean you can't disagree with their stance.

You further demonstrate the bubble you live in with this perspective. You get to work from home, and the virus is not affecting your livelihood. People who don't have that luxury are not just idiots who can be sneered at as not deserving of an opinion.
Just because I don't share the effects of the virus on me doesn't mean there haven't been negative effects. It's had an impact on everyone. Pandemics are bad for the economy.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:28 am 

pizza_Place: Joes Pizza
WFR’s use of “sneering” is reaching levels of when Bernstein learned the phrase “3-technique” and “gap control”

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:31 am 

pizza_Place: Baranabyis
At least he didn't call them COVtarded.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:45 am 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Says the guy who misquotes me constantly and when asked for proof runs away.

Don't you think that there are some legitimate reasons for people to protest shutting down society? There are currently 22 million people out of work. And there are countless businesses shuttered potentially for good. If you lost your life's work due to the governors orders do you not think there is a legitimate reason for their anger? We have no firm reopening date or clear goals for the closure of businesses anymore.
I think plenty of people have a reason to be angry. It's not her fault that your business couldn't reopen after a so far short term shut down due to a global pandemic to the point where you want her to be put in jail.

I'll also point out that just because someone protests doesn't mean you can't disagree with their stance.

Just because I don't share the effects of the virus on me doesn't mean there haven't been negative effects. It's had an impact on everyone. Pandemics are bad for the economy.

You haven't lost your job or your business. And you think it's find for the governor to tell people they can't garden or enter property they own. So I don't think you are in a position to call people idiots in this case.

The first part is a complete lie. I haven't misquoted you ever. You don't understand what misquoted means clearly. I generally do not have the time search for exact quotes like this is a court case. But you will not find a single example of a time I "quoted you" incorrectly.

The Missing Link wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:46 am 

Kirkwood wrote:
WFR’s use of “sneering” is reaching levels of when Bernstein learned the phrase “3-technique” and “gap control”

Condescending work better for you?

The Missing Link wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:54 am 

You haven't lost your job or your business. And you think it's find for the governor to tell people they can't garden or enter property they own. So I don't think you are in a position to call people idiots in this case.
How do you know I haven't lost my job or business?

The first part is a complete lie. I haven't misquoted you ever. You don't understand what misquoted means clearly. I generally do not have the time search for exact quotes like this is a court case. But you will not find a single example of a time I "quoted you" incorrectly.
You know what I'm going to do to keep this on track of everyone begging Parkins to risk his job by going after JDC. I'm going to save your "I haven't misquoted you ever." and call you out on it the next time you wrongly paraphrase something I said from memory and you won't actually quote what I said, and then I'll show you my actual quote, and then I'll take a sneering passive aggressive shot at you about it.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2020 10:24 am 

pizza_Place: DATYYy
Boilermaker Crick with the upper hand...

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2020 11:09 am 

pizza_Place: Frozen
Crick Ramp is Speigel. Lots of whimpering pro Speigel tripe.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2020 11:19 am 

vitoscotti wrote:

I thought I was the real Rick Camp

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2020 11:21 am 

pizza_Place: Generic Pizza Store
Crick Ramp wrote:
vitoscotti wrote:

you are an account controlled by obese former or current WSCR personalities

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2020 11:25 am 

billypootons wrote:
Crick Ramp wrote:
vitoscotti wrote:

you are an account controlled by obese former or current WSCR personalities

Like a second cousin to Harvey the Rabbit?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 2:55 pm 

pizza_Place: Gem City
RFDC wrote:
Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:
RFDC wrote:
Nice interview with Cuban, although it was funny hearing you guys be disappointed that he did not criticize Trump.
You hear what you want to hear.

No, I heard it just fine.

I apologize to you RFDC. Apparently you were correct, at least with regard to Mac.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 3:57 pm 

Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:
RFDC wrote:
Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:
RFDC wrote:
Nice interview with Cuban, although it was funny hearing you guys be disappointed that he did not criticize Trump.
You hear what you want to hear.

No, I heard it just fine.

I apologize to you RFDC. Apparently you were correct, at least with regard to Mac.

No worries.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 4:22 pm 

pizza_Place: Frozen
When Parkins has a doctor on to talk covid-19 he cans the fake my opinion is God like act. He actually wasted the doctor's time asking him about idiot texters saying the virus is no big deal.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 4:43 pm 

pizza_Place: Kaiser's - Kenosha
SpiralStairs wrote:
shirtless driver wrote:
Parkins1 wrote:
As for Macs contract, I’ll let him speak to that but I’ve been assured our show isn’t going to be broken up or impacted as a result of the pandemic.

I agree caller driven segments with direction work best and not simply open phones... I’ve long thought a “suggestion box” type segment could work. I also miss the voicemails from the spiegel and parkins show. That was a fun caller driven bit even though it was edited.

As for addressing this Board’s favorite obsession I’ll take a pass other than to say I just don’t get why it makes you all so angry and I think it brings out the absolute worst in places like this. Just don’t listen or unfollow. Simple. I came here to address criticisms or questions directed at me, my show, and the station yet 25% of you want to talk about something else. I’m here under my name and have plenty to lose while you guys get to be anonymous. If you don’t see how that changes the dynamic on some things that I can and can’t talk about I just can’t help you.

As for Clay Travis and the amount of “engagement” I got I don’t know... you think that’s going to help my career going at someone who is employed by two national companies? He’s a fraud and I can’t stand him and I think on this Covid stuff he’s been dangerous. My stance has always been if you wanna he Skip Bayless and have a fake opinion on Lebron v MJ then fine, it gets your attention and it’s just sports. But if you have a fake opinion aimed at generating attention and division on shit that matters like race (Whitlock) or an issue of public health (Travis) I’m gonna call you out.

What a chinless, sackless pu$$y.
Skip, Whitlock and Travis would all knock you out with a girl slap on the back of your head "Danny".

God damn youre a needy lil simp.

*You're*

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 5:10 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
Parkins I got a question for you.
I've said many times on here that I thought Matt was a total dick to you (on air) when your show with him started. I thought the music quizzes were obnoxious and I thought it made Matt look like a douchebag treating you like that. It was squirmy radio. Did you take that as good fun or looking back was it kind of a power play move by him to assert some sort of dominance? Or something else?

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 5:17 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Darkside wrote:
I've said many times on here that I thought Matt was a total dick to you (on air) when your show with him started. I thought the music quizzes were obnoxious and I thought it made Matt look like a douchebag treating you like that. It was squirmy radio. Did you take that as good fun or looking back was it kind of a power play move by him to assert some sort of dominance? Or something else?

Question disqualified under the previous OMG ARE YOU TRYING TO GET HIM TO BREAK BAD ON A COWORKER YOU GOSSIPY SIMP stipulation .

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 5:17 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
badrogue17 wrote:
Darkside wrote:

Question disqualified under the previous OMG ARE YOU TRYING TO GET HIM TO BREAK BAD ON A COWORKER YOU GOSSIPY SIMP stipulation .

Ok.

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 5:56 pm 

pizza_Place: world famous
Listen to the last segment of today's show if you want to know what an assbag sounds like. Doesn't matter if what he says is right, he comes off as such an unlikable, know-it-all douchebag.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:02 pm 

pizza_Place: Home Run Inn
Danny, good job with the Will Perdue interview yesterday.

Btw, who was the interviewer in that Pippen clip you played? Voice sounded familiar, but I can't quite place it.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 8:07 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
Franky T wrote:
Listen to the last segment of today's show if you want to know what an assbag sounds like. Doesn't matter if what he says is right, he comes off as such an unlikable, know-it-all douchebag.

Parkins?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 8:11 pm 

pizza_Place: World Famous Pizza
Darkside wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:
Darkside wrote:

Ok.

Lol

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 8:20 pm 

pizza_Place: A few...
FrankDrebin wrote:
Danny, good job with the Will Perdue interview yesterday.

Btw, who was the interviewer in that Pippen clip you played? Voice sounded familiar, but I can't quite place it.

Teddy Greenstein.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 8:21 pm 

pizza_Place: world famous
Caller Bob wrote:
Franky T wrote:

Parkins?

Yes. He and Mac were goofing on the same things, but only one of them comes across as an insufferable bag.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 374 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next