All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Why middays?
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:02 pm 
1000 CLUB

Don Tiny wrote:
STU-GOTZ wrote:
Score is doomed wrote:
Why middays?

Easy, you couldn't get a job in drive time.

At least the guy is employed , you're to fuckin stupid to have a job. Funny how Gloop post 30 seconds after you do ..

SID+GLOOP = Same Douchebag ..I'll wait for the denile.

Wow ... so much fail in such a small space ...

You should talk, 136 of you're waste of times has really contributed to the board. Get back to us when you have a cogent thought. :oops:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:13 pm 
1000 CLUB

Gloopan Kuratz wrote:
STU-GOTZ wrote:
Score is doomed wrote:
Why middays?

Easy, you couldn't get a job in drive time.

At least the guy is employed , you're to fuckin stupid to have a job. Funny how Gloop post 30 seconds after you do ..

SID+GLOOP = Same Douchebag ..I'll wait for the denile.

Too. Denial.

You sir, appear to be waaaaaaay too stupid to have a job.

Cart boy at Kohl's doesn't count

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:30 pm 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
Don Tiny, Your posts suck and are starting to annoy me. Please make them better or stop posting.

Kohl's doesn't have carts. It's a beef of mine.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:33 pm 

Spaulding wrote:

Kohl's doesn't have carts. It's a beef of mine.

Nothings perfect...Kohls is pretty awesome

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:06 pm 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
Spaulding wrote:
Don Tiny, Your posts suck and are starting to annoy me. Please make them better or stop posting.

So, I take it that I'm to give a fuck about what you say? Why would that be, exactly? Your number of posts? Perhaps your witty nom de plume?

STU-GOTZ wrote:
You should talk, 136 of your wastes of time have really contributed to the board. Get back to us when you have a cogent thought. :oops:

I must have missed your lessons in how to properly contribute to the board because you fail to grasp even the simplest elements of written English. Please do elaborate for everyone's sake lest I offend again.

:arrow: Both of you jackoffs can go eat shit and bark at the moon for all I care.

(except for the no-carts at Kohl's ... now that you mention it, that's definitely an annoying choice on their part.)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:09 pm 

pizza_Place: any from anywhere
Don Tiny wrote:

:arrow: Both of you jackoffs can go eat shit and bark at the moon for all I care.

"Both of you jackoffs"-release date Sept 14,2009-starring Owen Wilson & Katy Perry

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:16 pm 

jimmypasta wrote:
"Both of you jackoffs"-release date Sept 14,2009-starring Owen Wilson & Katy Perry

Please don't say things like that ... somebody somewhere will think that's a good idea, and they'll actually produce it. :shock:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:18 pm 

Don Tiny wrote:
jimmypasta wrote:

Please don't say things like that ... somebody somewhere will think that's a good idea, and they'll make it. :shock:

Ha,ha...your right! :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:27 pm 

pizza_Place: I'm a Gelsosomo's guy.
STU-GOTZ wrote:
DegenerateDave wrote:
I'm just glad to have Mac back on the blower at any time.

I think he was about to internally combust if he didn't have an audience for all that has gone on as of late.

I could just see him setting up camp at Highland High School with a pair of headphones on in the bleachers talking sports.

"Hey Kid, down in front, I'm trying to do a show here!"...

It's good to have Da Ma Ne back at any time slot.

I'll bet by the second ratings book that Dan has equalled W & S numbers.

Im happy that Mac has a supporter in Dave but Daves over the topness for Mac is starting to concern me and I hope Dave does not kidnap our fearless radio host and becomes Dave's house guest one day I can see Dave doing this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5OlolbLXvw

Stu - I actually thought I had toned down my "over the topness" for Da Ma Ne as of recent. If you noticed, I haven't jumped in to defend Danny Mac against the dynamic duo of SID and Gloopy. I have actually accepted that they have their opinions and I have mine - I have actually found some of their posts amusing of late when taking them for what they are worth.

I will leave the defending up to you in this thread! lol

Charlie: Oh shit. Look at that door dude. See that door right there? That door marked 'Pirate'? You think a pirate lives in there?
Dennis: I see a door marked 'Private.'

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:28 pm 
1000 CLUB

Don Tiny wrote:
Spaulding wrote:

So, I take it that I'm to give a fuck about what you say? Why would that be, exactly? Your number of posts? Perhaps your witty nom de plume?

STU-GOTZ wrote:
You should talk, 136 of your wastes of time have really contributed to the board. Get back to us when you have a cogent thought. :oops:

I must have missed your lessons in how to properly contribute to the board because you fail to grasp even the simplest elements of written English. Please do elaborate for everyone's sake lest I offend again.

(except for the no-carts at Kohl's ... now that you mention it, that's definitely an annoying choice on their part.)

I'm loved by the masses here and even if I was a graduate of the Frank Costanza school for the remedial in English I bring substance and thought provoking posts to this board. Untill Big Fan starts grading posts and handing out 4.0's on Grammer and spelling you can suck the snotty end of my fuckstick on how things are done here.

You're 136 posts were printed and I wiped my ass with them and you can send me you're address and I'll send them back to you tough guy. You're ripping off movie quotes which is REALLY ORGINAL. Get back to me after you watch another movie and I'll guess a quote from a Benji movie you're mom thru in for you. 137 posts and counting for you. Keep it orginial this time.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:29 pm 

Stu - you bring the fire AND the passion!

Charlie: Oh shit. Look at that door dude. See that door right there? That door marked 'Pirate'? You think a pirate lives in there?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:34 pm 

STU-GOTZ wrote:
You're 136 posts were printed and I wiped my ass with them and you can send me you're address and I'll send them back to you tough guy. You're ripping off movie quotes which is REALLY ORGINAL. Get back to me after you watch another movie and I'll guess a quote from a Benji movie you're mom thru in for you. 137 posts and counting for you. Keep it orginial this time.

Man,that ass wiping has to hurt with computer paper. You must bleed from the ass
like a young Adam Lambert!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:38 pm 

jimmypasta wrote:
STU-GOTZ wrote:

Man,that ass wiping has to hurt with computer paper. You must bleed from the ass

So who was your comment directed at JP?

These message board flame wars are so hard to keep track of, especially when you add another party to it - I need a script...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:38 pm 
1000 CLUB

DegenerateDave wrote:

Dave ,

Im the best here when it comes to bringing the fire and the passion and ripping assclowns who want to try me.I enjoy the challenge of young douchebags who know nothing about women , wine, song , sports and who feel the need for my attention. Read the posts of the ladies and men who have met me away from the board. They love me !! Spaulding wants me to move in with her and her husband for christ sakes.. :P

Mac made a mistake in over-looking me as a partner. People stop and read my posts when they see STU has posted here and just think what I could bring to a LIVE SHOW.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:40 pm 

STU-GOTZ wrote:
DegenerateDave wrote:

Dave ,

Im the best here when it comes to bringing the fire and the passion and ripping assclowns who want to try me.I enjoy the challenge of young douchebags who know nothing about women , wine, song , sports and who feel the need for my attention. Read the posts of the ladies and men who have met me away from the board. They love me !! Spaulding wants me to move in with her and her husband for christ sakes.. :P

Mac made a mistake in over-looking me as a partner. People stop and read my posts when they see STU has posted here and just think what I could bring to a LIVE SHOW.

Obviously if you have made it to "hockey game buddy" with Mac, I can't argue with your logic here... lol.

I find 99% of your posts amusing and funny - unless you are insinuating I'm in gay love with Mac - lol.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:40 pm 
1000 CLUB

jimmypasta wrote:
STU-GOTZ wrote:

\

I put them in the shredder first and then used an old sock to wipe my ass Jimmy..Were all good but when you get a chance stop by and check me for paper cuts would you?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:41 pm 

STU-GOTZ wrote:
jimmypasta wrote:
STU-GOTZ wrote:

\

I put them in the shredder first and then used an old sock to wipe my ass Jimmy..Were all good but when you get a chance stop by and check me for paper cuts would you?

That was good. Didn't see that one coming...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:42 pm 

Yes, you are right....I usually comb through various subjects looking for my chance
to crack a joke...once in a while,its funny (about as often as a Ryan Theriot HR...oh wait!)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:45 pm 

STU-GOTZ wrote:

Hey,that comes off as gay!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:48 pm 

STU-GOTZ wrote:
You're ripping off movie quotes which is REALLY ORGINAL. Get back to me after you watch another movie and I'll guess a quote from a Benji movie you're mom thru in for you. 137 posts and counting for you. Keep it orginial this time.

- I don't think I ever saw a Benji movie; thank you for reminding me about them.

- What movie did I quote? Are you talking about this thread, or another one? Ranting for entertainment can be fun, but I just was wondering what the movie quote thing was all about. Unless you mean my avatar ... in which case it isn't really a quote - it's a list of the types of people he was looking for. Sure, it's not as original as wiping one's ass with a sock, but I'll stick with Harvey Korman all the same.

- What time are you and Spaulding sitting down for Chablis and a good cry?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:52 pm 

Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?"
- George Gobel

=======================================================
Interesting sidenote to Don Tiny:

I once was employed as a busboy at a suburban country club. I dropped a tray
of dishes right in the middle of George Goebels act. Everybody turned around,I
was embarrased but it passed.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:53 pm 

Don Tiny wrote:
STU-GOTZ wrote:

- What time are you and Spaulding sitting down for Chablis and a good cry?

I believe it was a good Chianti and Farva beans....lol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:04 pm 

pizza_Place: Nicola's
Farva beans keep wavering on whether they should be eaten.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:25 pm 

jimmypasta wrote:
Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?"
- George Gobel

=======================================================
Interesting sidenote to Don Tiny:

I once was employed as a busboy at a suburban country club. I dropped a tray of dishes right in the middle of George Goebel's act. Everybody turned around, I was embarrassed but it passed.

1) Holy shit, you're old. :D

2) Holy shit, that's terrifying - but cool. :)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:54 pm 

STU-GOTZ wrote:
I enjoy the challenge of young douchebags who know nothing about women , wine, song , sports and who feel the need for my attention. Read the posts of the ladies and men who have met me away from the board. They love me !! Spaulding wants me to move in with her and her husband for christ sakes..

So you are trying to turn the board into old douchbags that know nothing about women , wine, song , sports? They don't need you, time will do that. I don't remember an extending an invitation to move in but we've always wanted a pet. Most of your shitty posts are you telling us how great we think you are so who are you crapping? But I have to say, I do think you are great and I love you to pieces.

Don Tiny your posts still suck. Your head is like your ass and everything that comes out of it stinks. Try harder.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:40 am 

Spaulding wrote:
Don Tiny your posts still suck. Your head is like your ass and everything that comes out of it stinks. Try harder.

Oh. Spaulding, I apologize; I forgot you were there. You may go now.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:11 pm 

pizza_Place: Home Run Inn
I didn't realize the number of posts you have had anything to do with the quality of what was said in the posts. Anyway, just because someone doesn't post doesn't mean they didn't follow this site for years. Some people that think so highly of themselves on this board do so for no good reason. But hey what do I know this is probably my 9th post. According to logic of the previous posts I don't know anything because my posts are so few. By the way, what does one guy raving about himself and another guy defending his posts have to do with why middays? I will now shut up and see if I get cussed out by the raving egomaniac. 8) (Yes I ramble and yes I don't always make sense although I think this sorta made sense. At least that's what the voices in my head said.)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:30 pm 
1000 CLUB

eddie wrote:
I didn't realize the number of posts you have had anything to do with the quality of what was said in the posts. Anyway, just because someone doesn't post doesn't mean they didn't follow this site for years. Some people that think so highly of themselves on this board do so for no good reason. But hey what do I know this is probably my 9th post. According to logic of the previous posts I don't know anything because my posts are so few. By the way, what does one guy raving about himself and another guy defending his posts have to do with why middays? I will now shut up and see if I get cussed out by the raving egomaniac. 8) (Yes I ramble and yes I don't always make sense although I think this sorta made sense. At least that's what the voices in my head said.)

I'd be happy to give you CSFMB 101 my good man. First off , what I do here is an act and done for shits and giggles and to make people laugh and I seem to be pretty good at that. I don't take this board or myself to serious and I'd be naive to think the goofballs that post this stupid stuff are not doing it for the same reason . Most of us use this as a diversion at work and we do have some great posters with thought provking thoughts and a knowledge of sports and the fact Dan Mcneil, Matt Spiegal, Drinky, Goff, Les Grobstein and the media in general post here says alot about the people on the board.Friendships have been made, a number of us have gotten together at games, houses, bars and shared each others company and we seem to enjoy it, so something good does come out of this nuthouse.

The goofs like SID , Gloop and the rest of the mults have a purpose here as htey try to entertain the masses and get Mac to respond but I seem to be the one to get under their skin but again it's a message board and it's not that big a deal to me nor should it be to you.

I've met a ton of awesome people from this board of late and you know who you are and BF should be commended on bringing this thing together. This is my playland on a daily basis and if I offend or people don't like me , I could care less.

I think everyone knows it's ball busting and laughs most days here and tempers and egos get hurt but that's life on the CSFMB little Eddie .Now , go get you're shine box and chill out !! :D

Last edited by STU-GOTZ on Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:37 pm 

pizza_Place: Pisa Pizza, Countryside
STU-GOTZ wrote:
we do have some great posters with thought provking thoughts and a knowledge of sports

Who the hell are they and where the hell have they been hiding? :wink:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:45 pm 

Quote:
I didn't realize the number of posts you have had anything to do with the quality of what was said in the posts. Anyway, just because someone doesn't post doesn't mean they didn't follow this site for years. Some people that think so highly of themselves on this board do so for no good reason. But hey what do I know this is probably my 9th post. According to logic of the previous posts I don't know anything because my posts are so few.

I never said anything thing about quantity, I said the quality of his posts suck. Some people here have 5 great ones some have 1000 shitty ones, quantity doesn't matter. If you followed this site for a while you'd know that I'm pretty laid back, reasonable, and never have gone after a new poster just because they were new. Run that up your a$$hole and see if anyone salutes it.

STU-GOTZ wrote:
I've met a ton of awesome people from this board of late and you know who you are and BF should be commended on bringing this thing together. This is my playland on a daily basis and if I offend or people don't like me , I could care less.

By people you mean me and we just let you think this is your playland. :wink: