All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:05 pm 

pizza_Place: Frozen
spanky wrote:
lipidquadcab wrote:
Mac wrote:
A bit pressed for time

:scratch:

Those weekly Thursday articles don't write themselves, rectal fungus.

Ok...but right after that he made three posts...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:06 pm 

Ironic, SID, you mention the "superfan" thing. Just was discussing the value -- or lack thereof -- with the boys (off the air today). I said I favored losing it... and I did at least once today after noting that. Once in a blue moon... yeah... fine.... but it has been a crutch. I will take your suggestion and try to pare that way down.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:07 pm 

lipidquadcab wrote:
Ok...but right after that he made three posts...

Hmmph? What do you know? Maybe they do after all! Sawbucks!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:07 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Papa Dells
spanky wrote:
lipidquadcab wrote:
Mac wrote:
A bit pressed for time

:scratch:

Those weekly Thursday articles don't write themselves, rectal fungus.

If only they did, at least then he would have a quality control excuse.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:08 pm 

pizza_Place: Frozen
btw spanky...+1 on the rectal fungus...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:09 pm 

Spanky and liquidquadcab: It's the longest day of the week. The fishwrap usually gets three hours or so. Two games tonight. And the Allen Brothers products for Friday's tailgate arrived... so I gotta sort 'em and ice 'em down. Plus, what I want to address is a bit of a marathon... not a quick wrister post.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:10 pm 

very funny, Reason. you... you're good.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:13 pm 

Mac wrote:
Spanky and liquidquadcab: It's the longest day of the week. The fishwrap usually gets three hours or so. Two games tonight.

Well, llucky for you then - the Cubs made for a quick viewing. :?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:18 pm 

pizza_Place: Il Forno in Deerfield!
Mac wrote:
If I think something needs to be defended, I'll do it. And I will soon regarding perhaps the dumbest thing ever written (about me) on this board. .

Mac gives better teases here than he does on his show. :clown:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:19 pm 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
He peaked my interest with that one too.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:20 pm 

Spaulding wrote:
He piqued my interest with that one too.

:wink: I'm here for ya.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:24 pm 
1000 CLUB

Mac wrote:
very funny, Reason. you... you're good.

Just some harmless ball busting, Mac. I listen when I can and think you and Mr. Pants are slowly finding your radio legs.
I have enjoyed, over the years, the work of both of you and quite possibly, may enjoy your collective work.
Just remember, I am not a hater, just a constructive, smartass observer, not unlike the fellow driving 'without the shirt'.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:26 pm 

Mac wrote:
Ironic, SID, you mention the "superfan" thing. Just was discussing the value -- or lack thereof -- with the boys (off the air today). I said I favored losing it... and I did at least once today after noting that. Once in a blue moon... yeah... fine.... but it has been a crutch. I will take your suggestion and try to pare that way down.

Quite possibly the single dumbest conversation in the recorded history of mankind. Just knowing that such a conversation existed past the year 1995 would lower one's IQ by 10pts. Actually witnessing or god forbid participating in said conversation would render you a virtual retard.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:27 pm 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
Yeah it didn't look right but didn't bother looking it up because I don't give a shit. Next time I'm going with peeked.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:57 pm 

don't apologize. i said it was funny. tone often gets lost in translation with the written word. keep the zingers comin'.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:00 pm 

SHAKES... so... content shouldn't be discussed? Wonder if you feel the same way about the production meetings at CBS when they seriously debated Letterman's "Will If Float?" segment. They must have had that talk because the segment died. I guess that means it DIDN'T float. Mindless merriment isn't as mindless as it appears sometimes. Enjoy your high IQ tonight.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:09 pm 

Mac wrote:
SHAKES... so... content shouldn't be discussed? Wonder if you feel the same way about the production meetings at CBS when they seriously debated Letterman's "Will If Float?" segment. They must have had that talk because the segment died. I guess that means it DIDN'T float. Mindless merriment isn't as mindless as it appears sometimes. Enjoy your high IQ tonight.

Understanding The Point For Dummies = the fact that Superfans is even considered content in the year 2009.

Geez, much like Matt Dillon in "Something About Mary" I ,too, am working with retards.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:12 pm 
1000 CLUB

Score is doomed wrote:
bigfan wrote:
Where is Big Doug when you need him???

They would have been better off giving Big Doug the 9-1 slot. Atleast he knows sports, but I doubt he's too good on 80's minutia.

Sid is as pathetic as Dave as he's calling his family, neighbors and Friends to say hey Dan Mcneil is paying attnetion to me(scratch the friends thing as he has none) but i would tend to guess Sids pants are off while he's slap'in away at the Keyboard because the great Dan Mcneil is actually responding to him.

Sid , Mac might be a Hillbilly with cash but you're the douche who comes on here with no money and or job. Any assclown that spends as much time in the weeds waiting for Mac to post has to be unemployed. :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:15 pm 
1000 CLUB

STU-GOTZ wrote:
Score is doomed wrote:
bigfan wrote:

They would have been better off giving Big Doug the 9-1 slot. Atleast he knows sports, but I doubt he's too good on 80's minutia.

Sid is as pathetic as Dave as he's calling his family, neighbors and Friends to say hey Dan Mcneil is paying attnetion to me(scratch the friends thing as he has none) but i would tend to guess Sids pants are off while he's slap'in away at the Keyboard because the great Dan Mcneil is actually responding to him.

Sid , Mac might be a Hillbilly with cash but you're the douche who comes on here with no money and or job. Any assclown that spends as much time in the weeds waiting for Mac to post has to be unemployed. :lol:

That may be STU, but you have to admit, you miss Buffone as much as I do. Bear football will not be the same without Doug and OB.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:15 pm 

pizza_Place: Palermo's in Chicago
Mac wrote:

Danny Mac,

Sometimes, I feel you explain yourself too much on this board. Do what the fuck you want and let the chips fall where they may. And I think in the end, you will do WTFYW.

You don't owe any of us any explanation. Thanks for giving this board his/her 15 minutes X infinity of fame.

Are you going to have Pappy as a guest on your show anytime soon?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:20 pm 
1000 CLUB

Quote:
[ Sid is as pathetic as Dave as he's calling his family, neighbors and Friends to say hey Dan Mcneil is paying attnetion to me(scratch the friends thing as he has none) but i would tend to guess Sids pants are off while he's slap'in away at the Keyboard because the great Dan Mcneil is actually responding to him.

That may be STU, but you have to admit, you miss Buffone as much as I do. Bear football will not be the same without Doug and OB.[/quote][/quote]

I don't know OB or Doug. :wink: I don't really listen to Bears coverage after the game on the radio because the biggest asshole callers come out of the woodwork to voice the dumbest comments since Stan from Bellwood first picked up the phone some 20 years ago.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:36 pm 

pizza_Place: Kaiser's - Kenosha
shirtless driver wrote:
Mac wrote:
You're quoting Shirtless Driver? Oooooh.... maybe I should reconsider my position on it. Actually... I think you just outed yourself. YOU are Shirtless Dirver. And a dipshit. An ant at a picnic... a fly in the afterbirth.

<DegenerateDave>Dear Diary, HE noticed me - I didn't think he even knew my name - I'm gonna print his post and put it in my locket</DegenerateDave>

Dan,
Score Is Doomed might be Shirtless Dirver, but I'm shirtless driver.

Now that it's obvious that you've read my posts, and don't seem to
appreciate any of my opinions, why don't you address any of them?

The emperor truly has no clothes.

Crickets are chirping - but you don't owe me a reply or further acknowledgment.
I'll just be content to know that my opinions got enough of your attention for you to
make time in your busy awesome schedule to call me a dipshit by proxy. SID has been
here for at least 2 years longer than I have, but I don't want to confuse you with
any more facts. Get some sleep - you have shitty work to do tomorrow.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:47 pm 

and if there's customers...it's my duty to serve it up for them, s.d.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:27 pm 

pizza_Place: Kaiser's - Kenosha
Mac wrote:
and if there's customers...it's my duty to serve it up for them, s.d.

One less "customer" as of yesterday, and you sure are serving up some Doodie.
See what I did there? I just turned your comment on it's ear and made a funny.
I should have a job in radio.
I'd also ask that if you address me in the future, please don't call me s.d.
I am the THE SHIRTLESS ONE
That, or DRIVES would be fine.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:16 am 

SID is one jealous asshole that is for sure. Hey SID, go get your shinebox bitch!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:32 am 
1000 CLUB

Vegas Cub Fan wrote:
SID is one jealous asshole that is for sure. Hey SID, go get your shinebox bitch!

And you are one stupid MF.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:39 am 

Score is doomed wrote:
bigfan wrote:

We would all be better of if YOU hadnt learned how to type.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:52 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
The fact that Mac framed this topic as a question amuses me but probably depresses the hell out of Degenerate Dave.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:54 am 

pizza_Place: I'm a Gelsosomo's guy.
Well after three pages of posts when I wasn't even around the board for more than 24 hours, I think it's clear who the Mac asslickers are.

I think SID and the rest of the Hate me some Mac club dwarf me in the Mac attention department.

Mac, you and I will disagree on the issue with Darkside - and that's fine. I just think it was bad karma to lump Darkie in with the rest of the malcontents considering he was a P1 listener from day 1 - but as I predicted I didn't think you would have a ticket for the apology line and that's between you and Darkie.

If people are looking for me to apologize for being a Dan McNeil fan I have two words for you - FUCK YOU.

You can say he is thin skinned, pretentious, egomaniacal or aloof or whatever new adjective comes to your feeble heads, but one thing you can't say is that he isn't there for you to meet your criticisms, valid or not, head on like a man.

Dan doesn't need me or any of his other fans to defend him - like him or hate him, he's pretty easily accessible to the board and I think even the guys like Gloopan and SID would have to admit that they appreciate the audience with him - positive or negative.

You are right Dan - I need to bring it when I do have valid criticisms and I will. Being a fan of the show I sometimes (most times) take a soft approach to criticism because I don't want to have my fancard pulled (darkside), but I need to be a bit more impartial when it comes to criticism.

To be honest, I enjoy Gloopan's humor and occasionally SID's when it doesn't just resort to name calling and petty complaints. I think if you have a valid complaint about the show, bring it - but at least make it valid and defendable.

that's all I got...

Charlie: Oh shit. Look at that door dude. See that door right there? That door marked 'Pirate'? You think a pirate lives in there?
Dennis: I see a door marked 'Private.'

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:09 am 

pizza_Place: I'm a Gelsosomo's guy.
shirtless driver wrote:
Mac wrote:
You're quoting Shirtless Driver? Oooooh.... maybe I should reconsider my position on it. Actually... I think you just outed yourself. YOU are Shirtless Dirver. And a dipshit. An ant at a picnic... a fly in the afterbirth.

<DegenerateDave>HE noticed me - I didn't think he even knew my name - I'm gonna print his post and put it in my locket</DegenerateDave>

Dan,
Score Is Doomed might be Shirtless Dirver, but I'm shirtless driver.

Now that it's obvious that you've read my posts, and don't seem to
appreciate any of my opinions, why don't you address any of them?

The emperor truly has no clothes.

I find it ironic and somewhat funny that you are responding to Dan's post nearly almost immediately after he makes it and trying to use the quote function (FAIL) by saying that I was the one that was wanting to be noticed by Dan. POT MEET KETTLE.

Shirtless, you are a pud. Yeah, that's right, I am going to resort to name calling just like you and the other assholes that resort to namecalling when you have no valid argument.

You and the other contingent of Mac haters - who by the way are all present and accounted for in this thread - are pathetic. Do you have anything of substance to offer the board other than spewing venom for the multiple radio personalities that you dislike? At least SID and Gloopan offer opinions on other items other than their great distaste for the multitude of radio personalities that you have tee'd up over the last couple of months by checking your previous posts. Do you like anyone or anything? You appear to be a very lonely and very unhappy person and if that is true, I am sorry for you - if it isn't, well unfortunately that is what you are portrayed as here.

You can call me a Mac ALS'r all you want, but a good portion of my posts (much moreso than you) are dedicated to other topics - Cubs, funny stories, douchebag nominations, etc.

I thought Shakes was in the same group as you guys but I was wrong. Once I got to know him a little better - I like him. Maybe that will be the case with you as well - but I kind of doubt it. Shakes is a pretty decent guy that offers up opinions (like em or not) on a multitude of subjects and doesn't just troll around waiting for Dan to post.

So shirtless, go ahead and take your potshots at me - that's ok, I am an easy target. Have at it. But for God's sakes, develop some type of personality other than this lonely, curmudgeon like persona that permeates every post you have with a taste of bitter and acrid hatred for what - a radio personality? Someone you have never met? It seems pathetic and desperate to me. Branch out a little...

Charlie: Oh shit. Look at that door dude. See that door right there? That door marked 'Pirate'? You think a pirate lives in there?
Dennis: I see a door marked 'Private.'