It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 4:48 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Candyman & Herb
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:31 pm 

Wow, looking at that pic, those 2 were ment for each other. That's rough timber all around.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:38 pm 

This is the nobody that some on this thread have been speaking about. This is why I don't like this site sometimes because people who don't even know you and have never met you can talk shit about you without any repercussions. And they don't notify the person that they are talking about to give him a proper chance to defend or refute what has been said on this board. I met some on this board last Saturday at the Bulls game and I enjoyed those people who I did meet but it seems like some of you are just miserable people who don't like anyone and don't give a reason why for your hatred. Personal attacks against people cheapen an otherwise valid point so in the future I would just keep to the critiques of the work we do (especially if you don't know us personally). As some of you who I met on Saturday hopefully saw, I'm a pretty down to earth guy and don't mind constructive criticism from our listeners. If you want to do so my email is always available to you ecnerwal23@gmail.com, but to hide behind the computer and spread untruths is weak. Please send me an email if you don't enjoy what I do or have a suggestion and I'll read it. That's about all I have to say and I hope you all have a nice day.

Herb Lawrence

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:44 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
Herb, important question,

How did we not get kicked out of that taco joint?

Thanks.

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:45 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Villa in DeKalb.
You are fine, Its the candyman who is the douchebag and miserable listen.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:50 pm 

Darkside wrote:

Thanks.

I'm not sure because we were loud and cussing up a storm. I really enjoyed myself, Thanks again

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:03 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
palehose23 wrote:
This is the nobody that some on this thread have been speaking about. This is why I don't like this site sometimes because people who don't even know you and have never met you can talk shit about you without any repercussions. And they don't notify the person that they are talking about to give him a proper chance to defend or refute what has been said on this board. I met some on this board last Saturday at the Bulls game and I enjoyed those people who I did meet but it seems like some of you are just miserable people who don't like anyone and don't give a reason why for your hatred. Personal attacks against people cheapen an otherwise valid point so in the future I would just keep to the critiques of the work we do (especially if you don't know us personally). As some of you who I met on Saturday hopefully saw, I'm a pretty down to earth guy and don't mind constructive criticism from our listeners. If you want to do so my email is always available to you ecnerwal23@gmail.com, but to hide behind the computer and spread untruths is weak. Please send me an email if you don't enjoy what I do or have a suggestion and I'll read it. That's about all I have to say and I hope you all have a nice day.

Herb Lawrence

Hey you fucking douche, the guy whose show you produce is the fucking king of doing exactly that you sanctimonious prick. Check your 6 before you come here bitching about what guys do on this board ok? Surprised your keyboard didnt short out from the crocodile tears that were falling as you typed that. If you feel like emailing me your personal response, its suckmydickyouwhinybitch17@yahoo.com.

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:15 pm 

pizza_Place: Papa Johns
Wow.

I hope that isn't the email you use for job applications.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:15 pm 

badrogue17 wrote:
palehose23 wrote:

Herb Lawrence

Hey you fucking douche, the guy whose show you produce is the fucking king of doing exactly that you sanctimonious prick. Check your 6 before you come here bitching about what guys do on this board ok? Surprised your keyboard didnt short out from the crocodile tears that were falling as you typed that. If you feel like emailing me your personal response, its suckmydickyouwhinybitch17@yahoo.com.

Thanks for proving my point sir

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:17 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
That escalated quickly.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:20 pm 

SomeGuy wrote:
Wow.

I hope that isn't the email you use for job applications.

Actually, chas recommended it said he wont be needing it anymore so I figured, why not?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:39 pm 

palehose23 wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:

Thanks for proving my point sir
Care to address the point about Laurence ? the king of mr radio tough guy when it comes to talking shit about former co workers who arent there to defend themselves? Maybe I should call in to an ask Herb segment and ask if you know the definition of hypocrisy instead?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:10 pm 

Herb,

Before you bitch to much about us, perhaps you could look at this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=100&t=77983

Or are you one of those radio guys that is only going to respond when someone says something negative?

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:19 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Villa in DeKalb.
Keeping Score wrote:
RFDC wrote:
Herb,

Before you bitch to much about us, perhaps you could look at this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=100&t=77983

Or are you one of those radio guys that is only going to respond when someone says something negative?

Suck up.

Speaking of suck....This thread has been derailed from its original intention of being point 751 of why the candyman sucks.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:20 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
Be nice. Herb is awesome.

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:22 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Pete's
And all you need to know about Spiegel is he complained about the bets in a cartel where he didn't put up any money. That's the definition of Douchebag right there.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:39 am 

pizza_Place: Salernos, Oak Park
Spiegel looks down on the Producers like he's some HOF broadcaster or something. This clown is a lousy team mate & no one at the Score likes him or trusts him & it seems that even Mac has cooled on him.

We don’t have a trillion-dollar debt because we haven’t taxed enough; we have a trillion-dollar debt because we spend too much. — Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:19 am 

pizza_Place: Lanny Poffo's Sausage and More
Terry's Peeps wrote:
That escalated quickly.

It's shocking that the incredibly imperfect people judged here get to laugh at the people judging them.

I would cover for SHARK, Drop In, Dave in Champaign, my Mom, and Urlacher's Missing Neck. After that, the list gets pretty thin. There are a few people about whom I would definitely fabricate charges.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:06 am 

pizza_Place: giordanos
palehose23 wrote:

Herb Lawrence

Hi Herb. :P

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:37 am 

palehose23 wrote:

Herb Lawrence

When are reasons not given? This board has over a decade of existence and tens of thousands of posts. Reasoning is usually laid out in nauseatingly exhaustive detail. Even further, we know that you (the collective you in the chicago sports talk radio world) know that the board exists. So, notice is given and the opportunity to defend is readily available.

Don't bullshit a bullshitter with this opinion. What the collective you don't like is the inability to control message.

That repurcussions thought is another fallacy dreamed up by the collective you. What is the repurcussion if any of the board content was said in person? People agitate each other in the real world every day. Beyond that though, your industry cries about "no repurcussions" yet that is a tool employed by your trade. It's rare to have a Rome v. Everett moment. So don't come here with unclean hands dishing out sanctimony to us.

We have always appreciated those members of the industry who engage us. At the same time, this board exists quite well without any input from anyone in the industry. Post here if you want. Lurk if you want. Leave if you want. The board is stronger when we have a greater variety of opinons. However, the lack of a single person doesn't damage it all that much.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:02 am 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
Q.Bovifs wrote:
Candor and humility is overwhelmingly rewarded not just here, but in many, if not all public forums

I read this as....

CANDOR AND HUMILITY IS OVERWHELMINGLY REWARDED NOT JUST HERE, BUT IN MANY, IF NOT ALL PUBLIC FORUMS.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:25 am 

Darkside wrote:

Thanks.

:lol: :lol:

Great question.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:39 am 

good dolphin wrote:
palehose23 wrote:

Herb Lawrence

When are reasons not given? This board has over a decade of existence and tens of thousands of posts. Reasoning is usually laid out in nauseatingly exhaustive detail. Even further, we know that you (the collective you in the chicago sports talk radio world) know that the board exists. So, notice is given and the opportunity to defend is readily available.

Don't bullshit a bullshitter with this opinion. What the collective you don't like is the inability to control message.

That repurcussions thought is another fallacy dreamed up by the collective you. What is the repurcussion if any of the board content was said in person? People agitate each other in the real world every day. Beyond that though, your industry cries about "no repurcussions" yet that is a tool employed by your trade. It's rare to have a Rome v. Everett moment. So don't come here with unclean hands dishing out sanctimony to us.

We have always appreciated those members of the industry who engage us. At the same time, this board exists quite well without any input from anyone in the industry. Post here if you want. Lurk if you want. Leave if you want. The board is stronger when we have a greater variety of opinons. However, the lack of a single person doesn't damage it all that much.

:salut:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:05 am 

pizza_Place: Pizza Hut

Kid Cairo: 2013 March Madness Tournament Winner!

"Cowabunga? Cowa fucking piece of dog shit! This game is diarrhea coming out of my dick!"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:06 am 

pizza_Place: Frozen
Where's Perry?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:08 am 

Krazy Ivan wrote:
Where's Perry?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:55 pm 

good dolphin wrote:
palehose23 wrote:

Herb Lawrence

Huzzah Huzzah,