It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 4:48 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 11:31 am 

RadioNerd wrote:
Why wouldn't you think that?

It was (as someone alluded to earlier) about amount of remotes, vacation days, Sox shortened days, etc and making sure, as hosts, you know all about that when you put the pen to the paper on an extension.
It's because there was one major change to the show and it was them being put on the webcast. That answer is much more logical.

I'm sure the fine print indicated the score could put a camera in studio.

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 12:32 pm 

pizza_Place: Dino's Pizza
Hey 670 The SCORE...Spend the $$$$ and get another camera so America can see Kerry Sayers! Get it done!

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 1:44 pm 

Shark, I had no idea you were such a voyeur. What other unsuspecting females would you like to observe via camera?

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 1:53 pm 

Zizou wrote:
Shark, I had no idea you were such a voyeur. What other unsuspecting females would you like to observe via camera?

It's supposed to be a radio show on TV, even though it's online. Other radio shows on TV show you everything, and I mean everything. Cases in point..."The Dan Patrick Show", "Mike & Mike", "The Herd with Colin Cowherd", "Boomer & Carton", "Tim Brando Show" & "The Artie Lange Show".

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 1:58 pm 
1000 CLUB

Hatchetman wrote:
Mac cannot possibly think he can just skate by with the show "as is?"

Oh I'm fairly certain he does. Mac has been in the business for 25+ years. He sees the end of the rainbow. I'm guessing he plans on doing this another 8-10 years, after that the gone fishin' sign comes out permanently. His kids are grown, and they're at the age where he is having a blast spending time with them. I don't begrudge Mac one bit. He's worked his way up, paid his dues, and is a major factor in the Score still earning revenue, and being a success to this day. Sure he phones it in sometimes, and he likes to rest on his laurels. I'd do the same thing. Isn't that the goal of every person when they start their given career?

Let's do it for Johnny!

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 2:27 pm 

I don't see why anyone would ever want to retire from being a sports radio talker. You could pretty much do everything that people say they want to do in retirement from a traditional job while still hold down full time hosting duties. In some ways I see retirement as more frightening scenario than working my entire life.

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 4:06 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Dallas Winston wrote:
His kids are grown, and they're at the age where he is having a blast spending time with them.
Except that one will need care for the rest of his life, so I can see Mac wanting to work longer to make that possible.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 4:11 pm 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
SHARK wrote:
Hey 670 The SCORE...Spend the $$$$ and get another camera so America can see Kerry Sayers! Get it done!

Why do you hate America so much?

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 4:21 pm 

Don Tiny wrote:
SHARK wrote:

????

I'm a proud American. The SCORE is owned by CBS Radio. Spend CBS Radio's $$$$ and when Kerry Sayers, Matt Abbatacola, Matt Rodewald or whoever's doing updates, those now watching the Mac & Spiegs Show online deserve to see what they look like. It's not much to ask.

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 4:28 pm 

pizza_Place: Papa Johns
SHARK wrote:
Don Tiny wrote:
SHARK wrote:

????

I'm a proud American. The SCORE is owned by CBS Radio. Spend CBS Radio's $$$$ and when Kerry Sayers, Matt Abbatacola, Matt Rodewald or whoever's doing updates, those now watching the Mac & Spiegs Show online deserve to see what they look like. It's not much to ask.

Shit. Don Tiny is about to get SHARKED