It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 2:28 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:59 am 

Elmhurst Steve wrote:
Knowing that it may have annoyed some people like you only makes it entirely more likely that I will do it again. I had fun and Dan actually encouraged me to free free to burst into song if I feel motivated to sing out again in the future. I make the calls to amuse myself not you dumbass, so I'll do as I please. I listened to it a while ago and thought it was fine, so kiss my ass Grid.
:lol: You sang on the radio. That was awesome.

This post makes it so much better.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:33 am 

What did he sing?

Never seen Grid get someone all riled up like that

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:50 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Salerno's
I stopped listening. PTFB for 60 seconds.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:51 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Salerno's
W_Z wrote:
i do, though, think there is something to the vaccine thing in some ways...not that it's definite. but one of my cousin's kids is autistic and was fine until he got his shots, then everything changed. SCIENCE!!

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/checku ... r_nai.html

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:09 am 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
I dunno the name of the song but it goes "I hear ya knocking, but ya can't come in"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:11 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
312player wrote:
"I hear ya knocking, but ya can't come in"
My license? Isn't it back there on the bumper, man?

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:12 am 

pizza_Place: Paisan's in Cicero
Douchebag wrote:
The Original Kid Cairo wrote:
spmack wrote:
I went to The Cell yesterday. Had a great time, too.

26th & California?

Kamps is lucky he is black. If he was a white dude, he might not have made it out of there alive.

You two....

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:19 am 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
doug - evergreen park wrote:
W_Z wrote:
i do, though, think there is something to the vaccine thing in some ways...not that it's definite. but one of my cousin's kids is autistic and was fine until he got his shots, then everything changed. SCIENCE!!

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/checku ... r_nai.html

Where is that study coming from? Drug makers or insurance companies?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:37 am 
1000 CLUB

Elmhurst Steve wrote:
The Gridiron Assassin wrote:
312player wrote:
elmhurst steve bombed in his phone call..bad voice,don't sing ever.

Yes - I concur.

And if you ARE going to attempt to sing, please get the facts straight. The boys had already corrected themselves on where Fisk was not allowed in the clubhouse, it was NOT in Detroit. He was waived in Cleveland. Detroit never was a part of the equation.

I hear you knockin' Steve, and I WILL punch you in the throat repeatedly if you don't bring your "A" game on future phone calls, especially when you wait on hold and offer up weak content ...and bad singing. ;)

Knowing that it may have annoyed some people like you only makes it entirely more likely that I will do it again. I had fun and Dan actually encouraged me to free free to burst into song if I feel motivated to sing out again in the future. I make the calls to amuse myself not you dumbass, so I'll do as I please. I listened to it a while ago and thought it was fine, so kiss my ass Grid.

I'll take a rain check on that ass kissing invitation Francis Sawyer - however, did you hear Mac tell you to call Silvy and Waddle after your call, since you re-listened to your radio caller geniusness? #They'reLaughingAtYouNotWithYou.

Keep annoying people Steve - you've got that going for you. ...and that's nice.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:39 am 

:lol:

He painted Mac's basement for free and thinks they are friends now doesn't he?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:41 am 

Spaulding wrote:
Where are the accepted studies that there is a link? I know it's easy to blame insurance companies and drug companies but they really shouldn't have to prove that Jenny McCarthy is wrong on her baseless opinion.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:48 am 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Spaulding wrote:
Where are the accepted studies that there is a link? I know it's easy to blame insurance companies and drug companies but they really shouldn't have to prove that Jenny McCarthy is wrong on her baseless opinion.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:49 am 

:lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:12 am 

by the way, is there any doubt the whole dating Urlacher thing is trumped up to get publicity for her new show

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:42 am 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Spaulding wrote:

My question was more of an if than an if/then question. I don't know much about autism or ADD but I am familiar with some immune issues and allergies/intolerences. Vaccines change the immune system and you don't know what the effect is going to be until it's administered. There is all sorts of stuff in shots. Mercury (still used?), formaldehyde, aluminum(s), egg proteins, cow extracts and serums, and the body's response will be different from individual to individual. Allergies/intolerances could be genetic, enviornmental, food/chemical based, or something else but it's a body's way of saying this isn't right whether it's an immune or chemical response. I wouldn't trust a thumbs up from a drug co or drs that have some sort of "investment". Drs don't know enough about it and there are a lot that don't give a crap about causes just the symptoms. I think there is a lot wrong with the medical system also but that's not what is being discussed here.

The MMR vaccine is given right around 12 months. 0-12 month olds do somethings but from what I know most are similiar, but there is lots of physical development between 12-24 months and emotional development 24-36. Parents begin to notice where kids are ahead of, in line with, or behind in development to their peers. I don't know if there is a cause-and-effect relationship or a coincidence between the shot and an autism dx.

Both my kids are vaccinated but it's because we think the alternative is worse not because we are pro-vaccines, if that makes sense. I don't think those against the shots are right but they are not without some valid points and concerns either. If they want their point and voice heard they have the right. People look for answers and solutions, I can't fault them. I would prefer the money and awareness go toward research instead of the fighting.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:54 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Bianchi's - Ottawa
good dolphin wrote:
by the way, is there any doubt the whole dating Urlacher thing is trumped up to get publicity for her new show

No doubt. Urlacher seems like the kind of shlub that would unknowingly let women manipulate him.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:55 am 

It ultimately comes down to the fact that it's almost always impossible to prove a negative. For instance, lets say that I said that vaccines caused people to become serial killers. How could someone prove me wrong? They can make studies saying that there is no link, as have been done for vaccines, but many people will just say "I still am not convinced".

It's possible there is a link. However, before it can be seriously considered there needs to be an accepted study that actually indicates there is a link. Otherwise, science is basically hearing that unicorns exist and then trying to prove unicorns don't exist.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:56 am 

pizza_Place: Investigating
Quick show comment...HS football bond > any other bond. Hmmm. Sweaty, dirty men showering together.

Now back to your regular comments.