PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:08 am 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Krazy Ivan wrote:
Where's Perry?

Post subject: Re: Candyman & Herb
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:55 pm 

good dolphin wrote:
palehose23 wrote:
This is the nobody that some on this thread have been speaking about. This is why I don't like this site sometimes because people who don't even know you and have never met you can talk shit about you without any repercussions. And they don't notify the person that they are talking about to give him a proper chance to defend or refute what has been said on this board. I met some on this board last Saturday at the Bulls game and I enjoyed those people who I did meet but it seems like some of you are just miserable people who don't like anyone and don't give a reason why for your hatred. Personal attacks against people cheapen an otherwise valid point so in the future I would just keep to the critiques of the work we do (especially if you don't know us personally). As some of you who I met on Saturday hopefully saw, I'm a pretty down to earth guy and don't mind constructive criticism from our listeners. If you want to do so my email is always available to you ecnerwal23@gmail.com, but to hide behind the computer and spread untruths is weak. Please send me an email if you don't enjoy what I do or have a suggestion and I'll read it. That's about all I have to say and I hope you all have a nice day.

Herb Lawrence

When are reasons not given? This board has over a decade of existence and tens of thousands of posts. Reasoning is usually laid out in nauseatingly exhaustive detail. Even further, we know that you (the collective you in the chicago sports talk radio world) know that the board exists. So, notice is given and the opportunity to defend is readily available.

Don't bullshit a bullshitter with this opinion. What the collective you don't like is the inability to control message.

That repurcussions thought is another fallacy dreamed up by the collective you. What is the repurcussion if any of the board content was said in person? People agitate each other in the real world every day. Beyond that though, your industry cries about "no repurcussions" yet that is a tool employed by your trade. It's rare to have a Rome v. Everett moment. So don't come here with unclean hands dishing out sanctimony to us.

We have always appreciated those members of the industry who engage us. At the same time, this board exists quite well without any input from anyone in the industry. Post here if you want. Lurk if you want. Leave if you want. The board is stronger when we have a greater variety of opinons. However, the lack of a single person doesn't damage it all that much.

Huzzah Huzzah,