It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 7:30 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:46 pm 

pizza_Place: any from anywhere
cluv8484 wrote:
Ok who's got the details on the Doug v. Bernsie story?!?!

I happened to listen today,I thought it was a very entertaining show!
I guess Bernsie was being his sarcastic self and Doug just had enough. He put Bernsie in a headlock,lifted him out of his chair and continued choking him on the ground. It took a few minutes before anybody "interupted". :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:47 pm 

pizza_Place: Papa Johns
rogers park bryan wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:
Because he is a budding superstar set for greatness in the acting business, and I just want to be in on the ground floor of his stardom.

If you keep posting here, in a year you will wonder what the hell you were doing responding to him.

Not to tell u what to do, I just think its a waste of time and gives him the attention he craves.

I said the same thing and was branded a racist that agrees with Steve and his thoughts.

Good luck!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:08 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
rogers park bryan wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:
Because he is a budding superstar set for greatness in the acting business, and I just want to be in on the ground floor of his stardom.

If you keep posting here, in a year you will wonder what the hell you were doing responding to him.

Not to tell u what to do, I just think its a waste of time and gives him the attention he craves.

I see your point, but I disagree on some levels. Plus it's become a hobby. Just glad to see you're not racist, like SomeGuy.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:12 pm 

Sorry to change the subject,but did anyone hear Danny's interview with former Jet/Current Bear Guard,Mat Slausen? It was hysterical as Danny drooled over the size of his quads.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:15 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
jimmypasta wrote:
Sorry to change the subject,but did anyone hear Danny's interview with former Jet/Current Bear Guard,Mat Slausen? It was hysterical as Danny drooled over the size of his quads.

:?:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:17 pm 

It was a funny interview. Dan teased him about Rex Ryans wife's feet,etc.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:06 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
BearFan wrote:
Want to make sure you see this Steve, since it took a minute to get my account approved.

Elmhurst Steve wrote:
Woodridge Ryan wrote:
Steve, I swear to God if you are someone's fucking mult and been fucking trolling sports radio for the last couple years, you and your other aliases need to be banned for life from here. Almost every thread you start is just awful. You bring virtually nothing new to any discussion. I've fucking had it. The board actually indeed was better years ago. It started getting worse the day you registered here. Please stop. :evil:

Mac has been off for a couple weeks and you think a thread about his return is awful? Go kill yourself...

Wow, take a look at this cocksucker! Do you often tell people to kill themselves Steve? What if he did kill himself? What then you bottom feeding, horse fucking, racist, lowlife piece of shit? You really are a dumb fuck. You live in a fantasy world where you failed as a cop, you failed as a painter, and the only acting you've done is pretending not to be gay. Your idea of a fantasy convention is putting on a dress, tucking your tiny dick between your legs, and being the center of a 50 man gangbang. No wonder you can't keep a wife. As soon as the poor unfortunate girl learns your a phony blowhard that likes the taste of semen, she's leaves your ass in the dust. You are a waste of oxygen. Your "clever" sports thoughts are worse than any racist thing you ever said. Your phone calls to radio stations get put on the air so quick because the hosts pity you. You have the mental capacity of a watermelon, the looks of a dead hookers asshole, the personality of an Iraqi suicide bomber, and the breath of a pile of lion shit. A used condom is worth more to this message board than your pathetic ass. I hope you suffer the pain of a thousand cancers as you grow old. Fuck off.

Congratulations....whoever created this mult has shown the truly unique :roll: ability to act tough on a message board. In real life, you are probably a sniveling coward that would piss down your pant leg in a real confrontation. Pathetic....

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:08 pm 

I piss down my pant leg and I don't even wear pants.