It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 7:39 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:17 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Where is Mac today? Running late?

Anyway, tranny going pretty well and they are going over the people being castigated these days and why not Kobe. Pretty interesting that it came up you can't or shouldn't re-litigate everything through a 2018 lens from way back. When is the past ok and restitution done or when is it just over.

Now they are stumbling whether they would go see Louis CK now. Bernsie says he would like to think he wouldn't. :lol: Yes or no?!

Last edited by pittmike on Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: 10/11 Tranny
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:20 pm 

pizza_Place: Wha Happen?
this is a very good transition. Don't let Julie listen....this is a conversation that needs to happen.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:23 pm 

pizza_Place: Barstool One Bite Frozen
Dan hinted that he holds The Truth About Patrick Kane, if you were really paying attention.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:24 pm 

pizza_Place: Generic Pizza Store
was an interesting discussion on re-litigation of past transgressions using 2018 standards (kobe even tyson brought up)

the exact louis CK question was if you were at the comedy cellar and louis ck walks on stage for his surprise set... would you leave....? mcdoink waited 3 seconds and then spit out with a defeated tone of voice that he would leave.... bernstein waffled even longer then tried to say he'd like to think he would have left. bullshit that 2012 mcdoink/bernstein leave... but 2018 woke versions would leave

parkins point (i think) was stop whining about past transgressions of atheletes... if you dont like it just dont attend/participate... its like a forced middle ground that sounds reasonable while at the same time does not fit in to today's all or nothing mentatility

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:26 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
Curious Hair wrote:
Dan hinted that he holds The Truth About Patrick Kane, if you were really paying attention.

How so?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:39 pm 

Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:

How so?

I am not sure what CH is referencing but Bernsie did drop there are things we know athletes did that never got out in public.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:40 pm 

Curious Hair wrote:

How so?

Something about how there are things that don't reach the public regarding people in town. On the heels of Kobe Bryant rape talk, and considering Fels/McClure's continued insinuations that they have The Truth About Patrick Kane, that's what it seemed like. Though it could have been Russell, I suppose.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:42 pm 

Surprised but refreshing they are still going on about this after tranny. Almost anti SJW show.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:48 pm 

As for Bryant, I'm not sure what's left to go back over after 2004. I never had the sense that he was getting away with anything at the time. I thought it was gonna be O.J. but this time they get their man.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:57 pm 

pizza_Place: Salerno's
billypootons wrote:
was an interesting discussion on re-litigation of past transgressions using 2018 standards (kobe even tyson brought up)

the exact louis CK question was if you were at the comedy cellar and louis ck walks on stage for his surprise set... would you leave....? mcdoink waited 3 seconds and then spit out with a defeated tone of voice that he would leave.... bernstein waffled even longer then tried to say he'd like to think he would have left. bullshit that 2012 mcdoink/bernstein leave... but 2018 woke versions would leave

parkins point (i think) was stop whining about past transgressions of atheletes... if you dont like it just dont attend/participate... its like a forced middle ground that sounds reasonable while at the same time does not fit in to today's all or nothing mentatility

I'd stay, but why do the women leave? They should stay and heckle.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:59 pm 

pizza_Place: Clamburger's
How has Spiegs been edited?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:00 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequods
Jbi11s wrote:
How has Spiegs been edited?

He transitioned

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:10 pm 

pizza_Place: Palermo's
Curious Hair wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:

How so?

Something about how there are things that don't reach the public regarding people in town. On the heels of Kobe Bryant rape talk, and considering Fels/McClure's continued insinuations that they have The Truth About Patrick Kane, that's what it seemed like. Though it could have been Russell, I suppose.

Fels and McClure have information that would prove someone is guilty of rape, but instead of going to the police and letting the appropriate authorities deal with it so justice can be served they instead imply they know he's guilty?

When Parkins and Spiegel were continuing the discussion started in tranny, Parkins made a comment along the lines of "Your morals don't have to align with everything a shortstop does. It's not like a nominee for a lifetime appointment to the Supreme Court, which is horrifying!" I guess that was Parkins' way of saying he believes conclusive proof was presented that Kavanaugh sexually assaulted Blasey-Ford?

Oh, during transition Bernstein brought up the article by Andrew Burneko that was mentioned in another thread. He said Burneko is one of the smartest people writing about sports, so I am going to assume he's a tedious windbag.

Last edited by Tad Queasy on Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:29 pm 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
Curious Hair wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:

How so?

IIRC at the end of the KANERRRRRR Rape Parade Dan was like "we're never going to know what happened that night" to make sure he left a nice insinuation out there that no matter what you think it's out-n-out #WrongThink™®© to believe that KANERRRRRR was innocent because there's no way to prove that in a Bernsteinian court of Social Justice! Hell how do we KNOW that Patrick Kane hasn't raped a woman on ANY given night? we're never gonna know what happened, you know?

So with that in mind, it wouldn't surprise me in the least if Dan wanted to drop some "I know something you don't know" hint/s about what really happened that night cuz he's all about sticking up for Team Right Side of History when it comes to running an athlete out of town (ask Brandon Marshall =)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:43 pm 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
Tad Queasy wrote:
...When Parkins and Spiegel were continuing the discussion started in tranny, Parkins made a comment along the lines of "Your morals don't have to align with everything a shortstop does. It's not like a nominee for a lifetime appointment to the Supreme Court, which is horrifying!" I guess that was Parkins' way of saying he believes conclusive proof was presented that Kavanaugh sexually assaulted Blasey-Ford?

I didn't hear any of it, but maybe he meant that whoever the SS of the Cubs is doesn't really mean shit to a tree outside of MLB, whereas a Supreme Court Justice will always have an effect on the country and, perhaps sometimes, the entire world.

Just another possibility ... no idea if it's accurate or not.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:46 pm 

pizza_Place: Wha Happen?
Don Tiny wrote:
Tad Queasy wrote:
...When Parkins and Spiegel were continuing the discussion started in tranny, Parkins made a comment along the lines of "Your morals don't have to align with everything a shortstop does. It's not like a nominee for a lifetime appointment to the Supreme Court, which is horrifying!" I guess that was Parkins' way of saying he believes conclusive proof was presented that Kavanaugh sexually assaulted Blasey-Ford?

I didn't hear any of it, but maybe he meant that whoever the SS of the Cubs is doesn't really mean shit to a tree outside of MLB, whereas a Supreme Court Justice will always have an effect on the country and, perhaps sometimes, the entire world.

Just another possibility ... no idea if it's accurate or not.
You are correct, I think. I listened to most of it, and I think that's what he meant. For once I can say I'd love to hear Julie's take on all this.

Tad Queasy wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:

How so?

Oh, during transition Bernstein brought up the article by Andrew Burneko that was mentioned in another thread. He said Burneko is one of the smartest people writing about sports, so I am going to assume he's a tedious windbag.

actually, it was a very good article and raised a good point.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:46 pm 

Tad Queasy wrote:
[. He said Burneko is one of the smartest people writing about sports, so I am going to assume he's a tedious windbag.

Bernstein could make me hate puppies if he was for them

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:49 pm 

Burneko is nothing special. He was grown in the same vat of years-old Something Awful lore that produces all the Deadspin writers. As I pointed out in the rolling Gawker thread, he correctly identifies a problem with the NBA without recognizing his own publication's role in the problem.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:50 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
There is actually far more evidence that Bernstein has been sexist and dismissive to women than there is for Kavanaugh, so he should be leading the charge on not re-litigating the past. Others have been fired for far less than publicly belittling women in the same field.

The Missing Link wrote:
For instance they were never taught that Columbus was a slave owner.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:59 am 

pizza_Place: Quonset
BOOBS!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:16 pm 

pizza_Place: Rosati's
WaitingforRuffcorn wrote:
There is actually far more evidence that Bernstein has been sexist and dismissive to women than there is for Kavanaugh, so he should be leading the charge on not re-litigating the past. Others have been fired for far less than publicly belittling women in the same field.

which is exactly why bernstein is the way he is now. he knows hes one foul up + google search away from having all that shit come back to haunt him. hell, for the SJW crowd, his fuck ups arent even lukewarm yet. theyre still steaming piles.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:38 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Hut
I know Spiegel wants the paycheck, but I think that would be tough when has to work with Parkins again on how all everything went down with Mac getting a job back and pairing with Parkins.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:04 pm 

pizza_Place: Palermos on 63rd
Have wondered about Dan's dislike of the Hawks organization for awhile then I saw that Wirtz wrote a letter in support of Ald. Tunney.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:07 pm 

MartyD47 wrote:
Have wondered about Dan's dislike of the Hawks organization for awhile then I saw that Wirtz wrote a letter in support of Ald. Tunney.

Dan's dislike of the organ-eye-zation goes back to at least when Rocky and McDonough took over.