It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 6:11 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Day 2: Larry vs Parkins
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:09 pm 
1000 CLUB

Shut up. This deserves a new thread.

Mac lead off tranny by saying that he knows these two kids will put this behind them. After he said that, no comment by the Parkins and Larry about what happened. They just went on to talking about stupid sports stuff and other bullshit. They both avoided discussing this shit.

No apologies (as I predicted). No discussion about what happened from either of the combatants.

1. Larry went back to behaving like the 12 year old "Golly gee" dork that he likes to do because he thinks that's what he needs to do to make white people like him. He snapped and his true self came out yesterday.

Funny how he switches from "tough guy" to "dork" at a drop of a hat. But that "I like to make cookies" and "run threw field of flowers" is not his true self. That's a front. What we heard yesterday was his true self. Larry is an angry and hateful mother fucker. Especially against whites. Most especially against this white boy, Parkins. Because he thinks Parkins got Goff fired and kept himself from advancing to a prime time slot. That's the truth.

2. Nothing has been resolved. Larry despises Parkins more than ever. He's biting his tongue for his survival. Because, guess what? The new boss at the SCORE picked Parkins. That boss decided to keep Larry for 30 minute shows. So Larry realized he has to get back in line. Because the other black guy got fired by this new racist boss.

3. Julie will say I got this wrong. Julie is an idiot. I got it right, girl.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:07 am 

pizza_Place: A few...
Why did he throw a field of flowers?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:56 am 

I doubt any of Sir's actions are racially motivated.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:09 am 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
good dolphin wrote:
I doubt any of Sir's actions are racially motivated.

Not sure if serious...

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:14 am 

pizza_Place: Wha Happen?
I was a captive audience in the car, so I heard the transition as well. Completely went around it...didn't address it one bit, either party. Mac brought it up but that was it. Completely avoided it.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:48 am 

pizza_Place: Pizza Hut
Beardown wrote:

1. Larry went back to behaving like the 12 year old "Golly gee" dork that he likes to do because he thinks that's what he needs to do to make white people like him. He snapped and his true self came out yesterday.

Funny how he switches from "tough guy" to "dork" at a drop of a hat. But that "I like to make cookies" and "run threw field of flowers" is not his true self. That's a front. What we heard yesterday was his true self. Larry is an angry and hateful mother fucker. Especially against whites. Most especially against this white boy, Parkins. Because he thinks Parkins got Goff fired and kept himself from advancing to a prime time slot. That's the truth.

2. Nothing has been resolved. Larry despises Parkins more than ever. He's biting his tongue for his survival. Because, guess what? The new boss at the SCORE picked Parkins. That boss decided to keep Larry for 30 minute shows. So Larry realized he has to get back in line. Because the other black guy got fired by this new racist boss.

Lawrence doesn't hate white people. He envy's white people. Lawrence wishes he were white. Comic Books, DePaul, Arizona, and a white wife. Lawrence feels the ONLY reason he isn't popular is because he is not white. Lawrence is a typical oreo.