It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 4:19 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:31 am 
1000 CLUB

I luv my buddy Mac but Im going to bust his balls on the sport of football after I just heard his fantasy football commerical in where he tells you to draft "Beanie Wells" as he's going to be the rookie of the year. The guy was hurt seemingly every game at Ohio State and after his first day of practice with the Cards he hurt his ankle as he's been in the ice tub for the last 4 days.

I hear you're "who do you love picks" and you can't pick a game to save you're life and from what the gang tells me in your fantasy league is that you have finished dead last the last 3 years. :lol: :lol:

Stick to watching the games rather than commenting on it McNeil ...................... :P :roll:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:57 am 
1000 CLUB

Is Mac actually believing that stuff, or is he reading off a prepreped script?

I think the offensive rookie of the year is a 6 horse race, and Wells is certainly in it:

Wells
Moreno
Sanchez
Stafford
Crabtree
Maclin

Lesean McCoy is a dark horse, especially if Westbrook isn't healthy (is he ever?)

The name's Rockmore. Beef Rockmore

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:22 am 
1000 CLUB

I would ask Stewie to take a look back at his college football picks from last year and not throw stones as his picks were as bad as anything I have ever seen.

I would agree that Beanie Wells will be hurt and sitting out by week 4.Great talent but very soft AND WILL NOT PLAY IF HE'S NICKED UP.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:23 am 

pizza_Place: Johns in Cal City
Moreno is the obvious choice.

Very seldom do rookie WR's put up big numbers.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:28 am 

pizza_Place: Ian's Pizza
Gloopan Kuratz wrote:
Moreno is the obvious choice.

Very seldom do rookie WR's put up big numbers.

I'm with you GP. Moreno is just too difficult to overlook.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:29 am 

Does anyone else think that Percy Harvin as a late round sleeper is worth it with the thought that he may be a complete bust you drop by week 6?

I could see him working very well against teams that concentrate on Peterson.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:31 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
T.J. WhosYoMomma wrote:
Does Mac really know football?

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:18 pm 

I read most of those scripts before I went to cottage. Haven't put my fantasy thoughts in there once. And by the way... my fantasy teams often suck the big one. I guess that means I don't know football. Anybody who loses a bet doesn't know football. We should all stick to kissing Gordon Beckham's brush.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:35 pm 

Mac wrote:
I read most of those scripts before I went to cottage. Haven't put my fantasy thoughts in there once. And by the way... my fantasy teams often suck the big one. I guess that means I don't know football. Anybody who loses a bet doesn't know football. We should all stick to kissing Gordon Beckham's brush.

If the shoe fits, put the fucker on.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:57 pm 

pizza_Place: Obbies
STU-GOTZ wrote:
I luv my buddy Mac but Im going to bust his balls on the sport of football after I just heard his fantasy football commerical in where he tells you to draft "Beanie Wells" as he's going to be the rookie of the year. The guy was hurt seemingly every game at Ohio State and after his first day of practice with the Cards he hurt his ankle as he's been in the ice tub for the last 4 days.

I hear you're "who do you love picks" and you can't pick a game to save you're life and from what the gang tells me in your fantasy league is that you have finished dead last the last 3 years. :lol: :lol:

Stick to watching the games rather than commenting on it McNeil ...................... :P :roll:

Stu, how fucking dare you!!! Of course Mac knows his football! Next you'll try to tell us Harry isn't a world class equestrian

I'm out.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:59 pm 

i wear the shoe, gloopy. i lose way more than i win. guilty. impossible to deny it 'cuz it's published on fridays in the s-t. i was... however.. 13-3 ATS in week 1 last nfl season. let the record show.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:06 pm 

Mac wrote:
i wear the shoe, gloopy. i lose way more than i win. guilty. impossible to deny it 'cuz it's published on fridays in the s-t. i was... however.. 13-3 ATS in week 1 last nfl season. let the record show.

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while.