It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 5:59 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: DUMB Score callers
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:30 am 
1000 CLUB

It never gets old with dumb ass callers to the Score as so far we had a dumbass call about games being balcked out in Detroit and if the teams get revenue when that happens and now we get MA Barker complaining Cutler doesn't run down the field to hug his teammates after a TD.......

IS it the second class people that tune in or non sports people just picking up the phone....

THE BEARS WON , let's chat about that insted of these meatballers with calls about non Bears issues.

BTW Mac, I threw on the Web cam and did I see you loogie into a piece of paper and fold it up and leave it on your desk???..Im still laughing that you did that. What are YOU planning on doing with that? 15th callers gets a loogie soaked letter from the great DANNNNNNNNNNN MCNEIL? :P

Post subject: Re: DUMB Score callers
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:38 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Salerno's
there's no hugging in football.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:45 am 

STU-GOTZ wrote:
It never gets old with dumb ass callers to the Score as so far we had a dumbass call about games being balcked out in Detroit and if the teams get revenue when that happens and now we get MA Barker complaining Cutler doesn't run down the field to hug his teammates after a TD.......

IS it the second class people that tune in or non sports people just picking up the phone....

THE BEARS WON , let's chat about that insted of these meatballers with calls about non Bears issues.

BTW Mac, I threw on the Web cam and did I see you loogie into a piece of paper and fold it up and leave it on your desk???..Im still laughing that you did that. What are YOU planning on doing with that? 15th callers gets a loogie soaked letter from the great DANNNNNNNNNNN MCNEIL? :P

15 calls later Degenerate Dave is the victor.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:45 am 

STU-GOTZ wrote:
It never gets old with dumb ass callers to the Score as so far we had a dumbass call about games being balcked out in Detroit and if the teams get revenue when that happens

Happened to hear this because it was near the beginning of the show and I had Mully & Hanley on and hadn't yet walked across the room to PTFB. Seems to me Mac didn't the know the answer to this question, so if the caller was such a dumb-ass for asking it, what is the host who couldn't answer it?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:52 am 
1000 CLUB

Pappy's Crappy wrote:
STU-GOTZ wrote:
It never gets old with dumb ass callers to the Score as so far we had a dumbass call about games being balcked out in Detroit and if the teams get revenue when that happens

Happened to hear this because it was near the beginning of the show and I had Mully & Hanley on and hadn't yet walked across the room to PTFB. Seems to me Mac didn't the know the answer to this question, so if the caller was such a dumb-ass for asking it, what is the host who couldn't answer it?

SO Pappy after a thrilling Bears win you woke up this morning wondering if the Lions blackout caused the team to lose revenue and you couldn't help yourself and you picked up the phone to call Mac under the name " Bill from Lombard" to ask this question so just admit you needed this itch scratched this morning. :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:53 am 

pizza_Place: Piece Pizza and Brewery
Pappy's Crappy wrote:

obviously, we all understand you don't like the show and/or Mac. But to criticize him about not knowing the revenue details behind commercial advertising and blackouts in the NFL is a stretch...

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:59 am 

pizza_Place: NEW YORK STYLE PEPPERONI FROM LOMBARDI'S IN MANHATTAN.
What's the phone number? :lol:

WOO LIFE!!!!