It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 5:42 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:04 pm 

pizza_Place: Home Run Inn
Bushwick Bill wrote:
Why these crackaz in the Jewish media get so upset when some young brothaz band together to control they own destinies? They ain't got no problem wit they fellow tribesmen controllin' our people like chattel property the way they been doin' for 500 years. But jus let a couple niggaz grab hold a they own future and the whole fuckin' world is comin' to an end.

I got to give props to my man Mac for not wantin' to git involved in that bullshit during what's gonna be a painful crosstalk sigment. These white devils gon be bashin' LeBron cuz he decided which J-ew he wanna play for rather than lettin' the media or dem J-ews in Pepper Pike an Shaker Heights make da call for his black azz. Lissen close for Larry an his Uncle Tom routine hollerin' "Yassah, boss" to massah Bernstein and massah Spiegel.

Bushwick OUT!

What? :ncool:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:05 pm 

Bushwick Bill wrote:
Why these crackaz in the Jewish media get so upset when some young brothaz band together to control they own destinies? They ain't got no problem wit they fellow tribesmen controllin' our people like chattel property the way they been doin' for 500 years. But jus let a couple niggaz grab hold a they own future and the whole fuckin' world is comin' to an end.

I got to give props to my man Mac for not wantin' to git involved in that bullshit during what's gonna be a painful crosstalk sigment. These white devils gon be bashin' LeBron cuz he decided which J-ew he wanna play for rather than lettin' the media or dem J-ews in Pepper Pike an Shaker Heights make da call for his black azz. Lissen close for Larry an his Uncle Tom routine hollerin' "Yassah, boss" to massah Bernstein and massah Spiegel.

Bushwick OUT!

If I understand your bullshit correctly, I think you are talking about LeBron and his moronic theatrics last night. I agree with what Mulley was saying this morning, I hope he enjoys playing with some cheap draft picks and journeymen players and 50+ minutes a game because the Heat will not be able to afford much of a bench behind those guys. Lebron isn't going to win anything in Miami with no one behind him.

"Why do so many people need help? Life's not that complicated. You get up, go to work, eat three meals, take one good s***, and go back to bed. What's the f***ing mystery?" - George Carlin - Complaints & Grievances