It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 8:28 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:10 pm 

pizza_Place: Home Run Inn
Since 1990 TWO QBs won a game when the QB rating was below 10 and threw a minimum of 15 passes: 12-03-2006 and the immortal Rex Grossman is the first and Todd Collins yesterday is the second. We wanted Rex benched forever but Hub is calling for more Todd. That's not just two for the Bears that's two in the entire league in twenty years. Hub said fans don't know what reads there were but neither did he. I'm sorry Hub, I didn't know you were in on Bears offensive meetings, jack ass. http://www.pro-football-reference.com/p ... ass_rating This is the link for the rest of the list and sadly the Bears have 3 of the last 5 occurrences of this nastiness.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:30 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
Hub is a tough listen ever since he was canned by the Bears. Very similar to a Steve Stone in the smugness of which he presents his case of the people who fired him are idiots and maybe they are, but that is neither of their jobs to come on weekly and spew disdain for these people. (Angel and Hendry to be exact)

Hub seems to always have bad information these days, even when he claims it is "From higher ups" or "League sources are telling him?

I would think he is the very last guy that is hearing anything. He doesnt follow any teams, he doesnt talk to anyone new since 1990 and he needs a new angle other than "JA has done a bad job drafting and I don't like the WR's"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:52 pm 

pizza_Place: Home Run Inn
bigfan wrote:
Hub is a tough listen ever since he was canned by the Bears. Very similar to a Steve Stone in the smugness of which he presents his case of the people who fired him are idiots and maybe they are, but that is neither of their jobs to come on weekly and spew disdain for these people. (Angel and Hendry to be exact)

Hub seems to always have bad information these days, even when he claims it is "From higher ups" or "League sources are telling him?

I would think he is the very last guy that is hearing anything. He doesnt follow any teams, he doesnt talk to anyone new since 1990 and he needs a new angle other than "JA has done a bad job drafting and I don't like the WR's"

Well said bf especially the thing about the wrs lol

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:50 pm 

bigfan wrote:

just the opposite my friend, he can be honest now because he is not suckling on the flagship nipple. by the way big fan please give me examples of all the bad information hub has passed on to the public ???? you are right though, angelo has done a great job drafting and the wr's are top notch :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:55 pm 

pizza_Place: Beggars
I know he catches a lot of flak, but I like Hub. At least the man has a cogent thought or two. I do see where the bitterness does come out on occasion however. Def. beats Dan Hampton though.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:34 am 

pizza_Place: Salernos, Oak Park
I'm a huge fan of Hub. He doesn't suck the Bears pee pee like many Bears insiders...but he is waaaay off base in defending the indefensible Todd Collins. Experience doesn't mean squat if your bad.

We don’t have a trillion-dollar debt because we haven’t taxed enough; we have a trillion-dollar debt because we spend too much. — Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:59 am 

pizza_Place: Jimmy's Place
he's always ripped on caleb haney for some reason. hates the guy.