It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 6:37 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Over the weekend....
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:59 pm 

... I will finish my assignment and address the non "softball questions." I thought Beardown asked a few that wouldn't qualify as that but, as usual, somebody found fault with the questions to which I replied. Even though I prefaced it by saying I'd warm up with the lighter stuff. Try not to kill each other tonight.

Post subject: Re: Over the weekend....
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:11 pm 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
Mac wrote:
... I will finish my assignment and address the non "softball questions." I thought Beardown asked a few that wouldn't qualify as that but, as usual, somebody found fault with the questions to which I replied. Even though I prefaced it by saying I'd warm up with the lighter stuff. Try not to kill each other tonight.

Now where would the fun in that be?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:16 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Mac wrote:

How dare you try to tell me what I should and should not try to do? You don't know me sir! This just shows you don't care about the listeners. While I don't personally listen, I have several detailed examples of you telling off listeners. Why don't you go back to Indiana!
:wink: :D

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:38 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Pete's
Any of you motherfuckers doesn't like it here can CTFM- Click The Fuckin' Mouse.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:01 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Hut
I wonder if we get more of the answers tonight.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:03 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
Mac wrote:
Try not to kill each other tonight.

Anyone fail this request?

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:20 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
Darkside wrote:
Mac wrote:
Try not to kill each other tonight.

Anyone fail this request?

Did fire a guy today and almost killed him, as I found the guy at the bar around 11 AM. I said I wouldn't be around today.....OOPS!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:41 pm 

pizza_Place: Papa Johns
Shockingly there was no mention of the fate that has befallen Dave Miska. Last I heard Mac had him exiled to doing morning with Hamp and Hub.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:42 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
SomeGuy wrote:
Shockingly there was no mention of the fate that has befallen Dave Miska. Last I heard Mac had him exiled to doing morning with Hamp and Hub.

Saw him working on B&B.

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:15 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Hut
Since Mac started this 2 weeks ago and we haven't got the answers, does that mean we won't get the answers to the tough questions.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:42 am 

pizza_Place: Johns in Cal City
Mac will not be bothered to answer any questions until this thread is 6 pages long.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:01 am 

pizza_Place: Papa Johns
Darkside wrote:
SomeGuy wrote:

Saw him working on B&B.

Good pickup Darkside. I heard his name on the "credits" for the B&B show as well. Good for him, maybe he has finally landed in a spot where the hosts don't actively seek out to destroy and discredit him.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:57 pm 

pizza_Place: Al's in North Riverside. Help me find one on the NW side. I've found good, not great.
SomeGuy wrote:
Darkside wrote:
SomeGuy wrote:

Saw him working on B&B.

Good pickup Darkside. I heard his name on the "credits" for the B&B show as well. Good for him, maybe he has finally landed in a spot where the hosts don't actively seek out to destroy and discredit him.

I want to set a few things straight here. I still work for the Score. I also work for WXRT, Jack FM, and WBBM. I'm now in the Engineering department, and that is not a demotion in any way. I don't and never have harbored any desire to host my own sports talk show, so moving to this department is the best for my career. It is what I majored in in college as well.

There is no animosity between me and anyone on the Danny Mac Show, especially Mac. He in fact helped this happen. I'm working with them the next Mac show remote, and can't wait to do it.

I never was begging for change on Lower Wacker either.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:00 pm 

Good pickup Darkside. I heard his name on the "credits" for the B&B show as well. Good for him, maybe he has finally landed in a spot where the hosts don't actively seek out to destroy and discredit him.[/quote]

I want to set a few things straight here. I still work for the Score. I also work for WXRT, Jack FM, and WBBM. I'm now in the Engineering department, and that is not a demotion in any way. I don't and never have harbored any desire to host my own sports talk show, so moving to this department is the best for my career. It is what I majored in in college as well.

There is no animosity between me and anyone on the Danny Mac Show, especially Mac. He in fact helped this happen. I'm working with them the next Mac show remote, and can't wait to do it.

I never was begging for change on Lower Wacker either.[/quote]

"Atta way to "Clean Things UP"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:05 pm 
1000 CLUB

What did you and Bernie REALLY talk about at the Super Bowl?

The name's Rockmore. Beef Rockmore

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:40 am 

bigfan wrote:

Learn to use the quote function, douchebag

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:55 am 

Gloopan Kuratz wrote:
bigfan wrote:

Well Mr Gloop, I do have the settings at no mor than 3 Quotesm to stop people from referencing 6 quotes

Did I confuse you????

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:58 am 

bigfan wrote:
Gloopan Kuratz wrote:
bigfan wrote:

Well Mr Gloop, I do have the settings at no mor than 3 Quotesm to stop people from referencing 6 quotes

Did I confuse you????

You only had two and you screwed it up.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:23 pm 

pizza_Place: Chicago Pizza and Oven Grinders
Halfpint wrote:
and yeah I did PTFB when LoHO was on, and I got JD (ESPN's version of ZZ)

JD is alright. How dare you compare him to ZZ?!? :?