It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 4:42 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:59 am 
1000 CLUB

Somebody posted something about Mac bringing North back to sub on his show. I checked out transition from yesterday and it's true.

Is this the revenge on Larry and Goff. We all know they hate North. We all remember how pissed they were when Mac had him on as a guest. They hated the "baby formula" story. Goff still hates that he ruined his buddies with webio.

In fact, B&B hate North as well. They have tried to be the anti-North with their show and have influenced the station to do the same.

Is this Mac's way of cutting off the head of a prize horse and leaving it in "Team Bernstein's" bed? So to speak, if you will.

Last edited by Beardown on Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:00 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Hut
Goodness, you are such a fucking gossiping hen. Most of your posts are straight up unemployed, housewife bitch shit.

Kid Cairo: 2013 March Madness Tournament Winner!

"Cowabunga? Cowa fucking piece of dog shit! This game is diarrhea coming out of my dick!"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:02 pm 
1000 CLUB

Please. Have a little bit of a sense of humor, for the love of God. All of you. Jeez.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:09 pm 
1000 CLUB

Yes, for the record, I do believe that everybody on "Team Bernstein" shares one enormous bed. In case you were wondering.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:10 pm 

pizza_Place: Dino's Pizza
Didn't North leave The SCORE on less than great financial terms?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:15 pm 

pizza_Place: Papa Johns
Beardown wrote:
Somebody posted something about Mac bringing North back to sub on his show. I checked out transition from yesterday and it's true.

Is this the revenge on Larry and Goff. We all know they hate North. We all remember how pissed they were when Mac had him on as a guest. They hated the "baby formula" story. Goff still hates that he ruined his buddies with webio.

In fact, B&B hate North as well. They have tried to be the anti-North with their show and have influenced the station to do the same.

Is this Mac's way of cutting off the head of a prize horse and leaving it in "Team Bernstein's" bed? So to speak, if you will.

Good question...someone needs to get to the bottom of this and quick. I'm busy drilling down to the ugly truth that is "TailgateGate." You're the point man on this one, Beardown. Be careful out there.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:20 pm 

If I'm North, why would I want to go back to The SCORE, especially after what they tried to do to him salary-wise?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:21 pm 

SHARK wrote:
If I'm North, why would I want to go back to The SCORE, especially after what they tried to do to him salary-wise?

They offered him what they felt he was worth, which was still a lot of money by most standards. Don't portray Mike North as some sort of victim.

I understand you want to get in on the conversation and everything, but just do your updates man.

"Cowabunga? Cowa fucking piece of dog shit! This game is diarrhea coming out of my dick!"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:22 pm 

Keeping Score wrote:
SHARK wrote:

They tried to give him 600-700k SHARK.

I believe that was a pay cut...I thought North made about $1.5 million before he left WSCR.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:23 pm 

The Original Kid Cairo wrote:
SHARK wrote:

They offered him what they felt he was worth, which was still a lot of money by most standards. Don't portray Mike North as some sort of victim.

I understand you want to get in on the conversation and everything, but just do your updates man.

Why do you need to attack SHARK? Why can't you just let him interact and be the poster he wants to be?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:24 pm 

I don't think North's going back to The SCORE, guys. I also don't think ESPN Radio 1000 is interested in Pappy either.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:25 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
SHARK wrote:
Keeping Score wrote:
SHARK wrote:
They tried to give him 600-700k SHARK.
I believe that was a pay cut...I thought North made about $1.5 million before he left WSCR.

In response to the bold part, its a steady paycheck, SHARK.

I response to the italics part; SHARK, how many times do you see pro athletes have good seasons and still end up taking pay cuts when they sign their next deal?

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:26 pm 

So I'm not allowed to criticize anyone ever?

Got it.

Okay. PM me a list of stuff I can say on here KS.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:26 pm 

SomeGuy wrote:
SHARK wrote:

Why do you need to attack SHARK? Why can't you just let him interact and be the poster he wants to be?

I didn't attack SHARK. I basically said his post was garbage. That's my opinion.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:43 pm 

I was offering an opinion about North coming back to The SCORE. I don't see it happening...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:45 pm 

Keeping Score wrote:
In some cases I'm with ya. Others not so much. But in SHARK's case, I'm completely befuddled by you. The dude is infinitely less of an asshole than you or me.

That's true. I don't know what it is. I'm confused. It bothers me. I bother me.

Maybe there's something in SHARK that reminds me of myself that I don't like. There may be some self-loathing involved there.

I'm getting my self psycho-analysis on right now.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:46 pm 

Keeping Score wrote:
In some cases I'm with ya. Others not so much. But in SHARK's case, I'm completely befuddled by you. The dude is infinitely less of an asshole than you or me.

That's true. I don't know what it is. I'm confused. It bothers me. I bother me.

Maybe there's something in SHARK that reminds me of myself that I don't like. There may be some self-loathing involved there.

Put a SHARK in your avatar and take a week to walk in SHARKS shoes.

See how it feels. The ridicule, the shame, the dirty looks.....see how it feels.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:47 pm 

Keeping Score wrote:
SHARK wrote:
I was offering an opinion about North coming back to The SCORE. I don't see it happening...

Shut up and mind your own business update guy. :P

Who am I? Connor McKnight? :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:51 pm 

pizza_Place: Johns in Cal City
SHARK wrote:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:55 pm 
1000 CLUB

I'm a yenta, Kid Cairo? Look at what this thread became amongst you girls. :lol:

Back to the topic.

Fact remains that "Team Bernstein" hates Mike North and his kind. That can't be disputed. Bernstein hates him because he's a meatball. Goff and Larry for more personal reasons - him being a racist and hurting their friends in webio.

Mac makes the call to North coming off the heels of constant "Da Ma Na" insults from Larry, Goff and even B&B.

It's not out of the question to assume that's it's Mac telling them to shove their "Da Ma Nas" up their ass!!!

Even if it's not revenge and Mac just thinks an old Score personality would make a good sub, this would still cause bad blood between Mac's camp and Bernstein's camp.

I don't think Mitch and/or Zimmerman would allow it anyway.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:49 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou's
Gotta agree with OKC here, this is just unbelievable stupid nonsense. Get a life Beardown. You contribute nothing and make up the stupidest shit.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:50 pm 

I'm taking the Mike North/SCORE rumors with a grain of salt. I'm not buying it for a second.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:51 pm 

jimmyk3419 wrote:
Gotta agree with OKC here, this is just unbelievable stupid nonsense. Get a life Beardown. You contribute nothing and make up the stupidest shit.

Are you part of the unknown Crew?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:58 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
jimmyk3419 wrote:

Look at you. Why don't you do something with your life? Sit around here all day, you contribute nothing to society! You're just taking up space!

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:59 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Bianchi's - Ottawa

There's a saying in the recovery community that goes, "You spot it, you got it!" :lol: :wink:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:36 pm 

pizza_Place: Wha Happen?
why wouldn't B&B want North back? He created some of the truly best "WYC's" and also gave them years of drops. I assume they wouldn't mind him being back for a day.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:38 pm 

"You're FILLAbusturin' me!"

"Anderson...Varayayho."

"Taguchi got drilled; it looked to me like it might've been purposeable."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:05 pm 
1000 CLUB

City of Fools wrote:
why wouldn't B&B want North back? He created some of the truly best "WYC's" and also gave them years of drops. I assume they wouldn't mind him being back for a day.

I would be more so Goff and Larry that would hate it.

CSFMB: Why, you dumb ass cracker?

Beardown: Think about it. It starts out as just this one day where Pappy subs on the Mac show. Then he becomes a regular sub for Mac. This takes away some of Larry's and Goff's shine when they were the regular subs. It's more than just that. North starts to shmooze Mitch and Zim a little with his guinea charm. Maybe the meatball Score listeners start to push for it. Boom!!!! Pappy gets the next day part opening at the Score instead of Larry or Goff. Get it? Not only do they hate him. He'd also be a threat to their advancement. That's why.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:11 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Beardown wrote:
City of Fools wrote:

I would be more so Goff and Larry that would hate it.

CSFMB: Why, you dumb ass cracker?

Beardown: Think about it. It starts out as just this one day where Pappy subs on the Mac show. Then he becomes a regular sub for Mac. This takes away some of Larry's and Goff's shine when they were the regular subs. It's more than just that. North starts to shmooze Mitch and Zim a little with his guinea charm. Maybe the meatball Score listeners start to push for it. Boom!!!! Pappy gets the next day part opening at the Score instead of Larry or Goff. Get it? Not only do they hate him. He'd also be a threat to their advancement. That's why.

Why do you, Beardown, the watcher ao all things racially insensitive, think it is all right for you to use the word "guinea?"
Personally, being of Italian descent, I find that term quite insulting.

Former host of The Outdoors Experience on WIND and The Great Outdoors on CLTV
http://www.wefishasa.com

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:13 pm 

I think SCORE management will consider Joe Ostrowski & Connor McKnight for a weekday show before they consider Mike North again. That ship sailed once North turned down WSCR's last contract offer.