It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 4:34 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Mark Lazerus interview
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 10:12 am 

Today Mac and Candy Ass conducted a very frustrating to listen to interview with Hawks beat-writer Mark Lazerus. Started out w/ Mac trying to show how into hockey culture he is by asking what his nickname is, Laz or Lazzer or some other stupid name. Real cool.

Interview begins and Mac actually asking Lazerus a question I've been wanting our fan-boy beat writers to ask Q. Is Q being out-coached by Babcock? Mac had some thoughts and Lazerus, obviously uncomfortable with the query, gladly let Mac state his feelings. Before Lazerus could add his input, Candy Ass asks a different question about the first line struggles.

So Lazerus brings up the first line and how Q has loaded up the first line by adding Sharp to Hossa and Toews. Even more ignorance ensues as Candyboy asks if adding Carcillo to the top line would give Toews "more space". Ugh. Come on man...

Then Lazerus shows his lack of hockey knowledge by stating that he thinks Saad might have hit the rookie wall since he's been playing since August, unlike everyone else. Claims Saad doesn't have the same energy he had earlier. Has Lazerus watched the last two games? Specifically last night, Saad was one of our TOP THREE PLAYERS! I was waiting for Mac or CandyAss to call him on this but forgot they're hockey ignorant as well.

Hearing this clown in an interview explains why there's never anything critical of the Hawks coaches or players. These guys typically spew the company line and buy anything Q says bc they're too ignorant to figure things out themselves. Brutal interview.

I honestly don't listen much-Reared On The Score Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:38 am

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 1:26 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
You sure Mac and Spiegs even watched the game last night? Spiegs is usually tweeting it(wasn't last night) and then switching to White Sox when he hears the fireworks from his south loop pad.

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 4:56 pm 

the ghost of t-dub wrote:
Then Lazerus shows his lack of hockey knowledge by stating that he thinks Saad might have hit the rookie wall since he's been playing since August, unlike everyone else. Claims Saad doesn't have the same energy he had earlier. Has Lazerus watched the last two games? Specifically last night, Saad was one of our TOP THREE PLAYERS! I was waiting for Mac or CandyAss to call him on this but forgot they're hockey ignorant as well.

Yeah, I caught that too. When he said that, I made a face like I'd just smelled a fart. Saad was all over the place last night, the very embodiment of hustle. Doesn't have the same energy? Time to re-check your prescription.

The landowner effectively owns part shares in millions of part-time slaves called, "taxpayers." -Roy L
A Personal Relationship with Jesus?

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 8:03 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
MattInTheCrown wrote:

Yeah, I caught that too. When he said that, I made a face like I'd just smelled a fart. Saad was all over the place last night, the very embodiment of hustle. Doesn't have the same energy? Time to re-check your prescription.

LOL.

I heard this interview too and was facepalming the whole way to my trouble call.
Brutal interview.

Sorry mac.

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 9:02 pm 

Maybe Lazerus needs to stay off Twitter during the game and quit complaining about the fans lack of composure and pay more attention to the freaking game he's getting paid to cover?

I honestly don't listen much-Reared On The Score Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:38 am

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 9:57 am 

pizza_Place: Duneland Pizza
Nice one, Big Pardner.

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 9:58 am 

Maybe Lazerus needs to stay off Twitter during the game and quit complaining about the fans lack of composure and pay more attention to the freaking game he's getting paid to cover?

Say Hi to Grace for me.

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 10:00 am 

I wonder if TW still wears his Score jacket to events.
He probably has RailCats' attire head to toe now.

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 10:02 am 

Or maybe something from "The Lakeshore"?