It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 12:26 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: mac i stopped weed too
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:17 am 

a couple things. first of all, i dont really feel any different. little more energy, same shit motivation around the house. but you know what the worst part is? the dreams. how the fuck do people do this shit every night? its like i go on an acid trip from 9 to 5 every evening, and i wake up in a sweat as if i just did two chicks at the same time but of course in my conscious dream I NEVER THINK TO THINK ABOUT FUCKING HOT WOMEN you know what i think about? look at the time. its 6am!? i missed work! no, blink you must be dreaming... what happened to the two alarm clocks? 8am and its daylight outside!?!! holy fuck! boss gonna be pissed? guys will call me part time, why dont i just puke now. open your eyes, am i opening them? im getting up, did i? yes i got up! wait im still sleeping, its 10am, how are the hours changing by the blink? i know im awake but my phone has never done this before. of course its a dream, one of those you realize its a dream. what do i do? just wake up. WAKE UP make sure its not too late to get to work. FUCK IM DREAMING just relax, the alarm will sound. now im in a cabin in the woods, whos cabin is this? i have never been here. i kicked a basketball down into the swampy marsh, and it feels like saturday. is that my car? wheres my truck, i swear i didnt sell it. i know im dreaming now for sure, just think about the hot girls BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP NOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooo god dammit! 5am, dark outside, tired as shit and got to get to work. well that fuckin sucked, how the hell am i covered in sweat? you know what the worst thing about not smoking weed is? the lsd god is unleashed.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:04 am 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?

and you can literally click on that trouble funk record picture to exacerbate the situation further.

but all humor aside ike, good luck to you on this one. i used to always jest that weed wasn't a drug, it was a lifestyle, and i think your post fortifies some of that sentiment. but yeah man, c'est la vie..... life is what you make of it and really i can vouch for this (as an errrryday smoker ~10-15yrs ago is now someone who hasn't smoked since..... uhhhh..... october?) you will get way more high if you do it in extreme moderation. one time after a six month break i went and got some proper shit via a couple'a friends, and i went from the dominant social personality in the room (not authoritative dominant as much as i was "working the room" and in the groove and discussing the tenets of "wife patrol" and etc) to like, taking 1 or maybe 2 hits of the proper stuff and my mind rebooted and i was all the way back in sophomore year of high school where i was so OMFG high i got all paranoid that my friends wanted to kick my ass if i didnt leave soon IRONICALLY because i was wigging out. yeah i mean i hadn't gotten to that level of superstonednessb4, you know, the one where you were so stoned you tossed the weed back to the guy who sold it to you and said thanks but no thanks.

fortunately, on the walk out of there i faked having my earmuff headphones going and someone walking behind me was giving out my description to someone..... so idk if it was cops or if a beatdown squad was gonna try and rob me, but like, yeah. i also saw something else on that walk out of there that no man should ever see in his life but that's another story for another day, filed under "scotch stories."

but yeah fret not i eventually worked it back starting with regs/schwag and then got up to dank and got back to wanting to be permastoned during the summer.... something about herb makes me wanna go out and jog 6 miles and shit. so it has its place, but if you're in that groove where you smoke no less than 1/2 of the day everyday and you're not necessarily addicted to weed but you prefer to be stoned so you are most times..... yeah man, at first it's like argh WTF * resin hit * but then after awhile you'll snap out of it.... and if you can manage to avoid a sublime/supreme OMFG overstoned situation in public whenever you go back, you'll get wasted off of even 1 to 2 hits of decent shit. i mean when i made my triumphant return for those ~2-3 months over the summer/fall, i was able to spend like $20 on 4 nickel bags and that was enough to make it over a week for me.... and it was a great week,

so yeah TL;DR man, good luck on your endeavor and hopefully you find some inner peace, if not outer savings.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:11 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
9-5 every evening you dream???

getting your solid 8 hours I guess

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:49 am 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
you know, i actually had a friend who spoke of "the dreams" when he didnt smoke weed. it was like his weed withdrawal or something, cuz the guy used to give me shit about my life but i'll be damned if he wasn't all kinds of psychosomatically/mentally fucked up on that weed for a long-ass time. so i actually forgot to mention that i know what ike's talking about.... and i'm pretty sure that the fucked up dreams started if he was deprived of weed, so by that metric i figure ike has to have dreads or something. the man can smoke.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:44 am 

whooooooaaaaaaaa back that ass up boys. i didnt break up with weed, when you love someone you dont just give up on them. i have had a personal goal of not spending a dime on the shit for the last couple years, i just havent had any. of course im addicted to weed, i would rape it in the face every night if my cock would fit in the bag. gimme some of the ooohh soo good icky sticky tricky, i love getting high. i just know when i dont have it for a few days i get absolutely intense and absurdly insane dreams, the kind that make you question if life is even real. its not a withdrawl, i dont feel dick shit different during the day, my eyes still have bags in the morning, my body still burns from manual labor, and my room is still messy. the only thing different is im not getting stoned when i have the chance. life is worse without weed- i really hate rem sleep. i prefer short bouts of hibernation.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:10 pm 

pizza_Place: Dino's
Definitely dream more (or have greater recollection of them) when I don't routinely smoke.

-Hank Kingsley