It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 1:37 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:43 pm 

So, our intrepid hero, the alleged everyman of Chicago sports radio, is taking some more time off. Is this the first trumpet? Taking all of his time before his contract is up in the summer? His Finfer left him to work for Mr. Clean. He's soured on Meatpants. And really who the fuck hasn't. I've heard Meat's parents even despise their wayward son. Mac's sniping, laughably, at Bernstein in tranny. The DaMaNaaa comments rubbed him the wrong way. He knows he'll never win the Score back from The Stain and his army of simian imitators.

Is Mac glancing wistfully at the FM dial to where his valet Finfer is toiling? Does he dream of an autumn debut in the afternoon slot, partnered with Ben and getting his balls washed daily? A bright-eyed and bushy-tailed Mackiefish ready for football season at his new job. New paper. New colleagues. No Bernstein. Back in his old time slot where he can kick ass and take names and sing less parody songs.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:50 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
I remember the day Mac started his comeback at the Score. The Stain was doing a solo show and Mac joined him. It was a lovefest. Stain was very interested in how Mac was doing and was very complimentary.

It sucked Mac in. He was on a high and didn't realize the extent to which giant douches had taken over at SCR. He was probably also naive to how lazy and disloyal Boers had become. He also hired pissy pants as a co-host, which gave him no partner to strike back at B & B with (because meat is a sensitive chick). I'm sure he's grown tired of it all. Reality set in. I hope he goes to afternoons and dominates Stain and the parrot.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:56 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
This thread is worthless until Beardown posts in it.

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:57 pm 

pizza_Place: Oh I'm sorry but, there's no one on the line
Seems logical that he might take a summer off and time it with The Game's move to a real FM spot later in the year. But who knows -- just speculation.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:13 pm 

pizza_Place: Papa Johns
badrogue17 wrote:
This thread is worthless until Beardown posts in it.

Some would say that he already has...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:16 pm 

pizza_Place: Salernos, Oak Park
I hope that Mac goes to The Game in afternoons with Finji...and once again kicks B&B ' s asses.

We don’t have a trillion-dollar debt because we haven’t taxed enough; we have a trillion-dollar debt because we spend too much. — Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:25 pm 

pizza_Place: sit down
Mac has said on air that he's trying to use up his vacation before his contract's up in June, June 15th?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:42 pm 

Mac has said for awhile he was using all his vacation time and taking advantage of any time he can get with his kids. I don't think that has anything to do with what he does at the end of his contract. Nothing really to see here.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:44 pm 

pizza_Place: Papa Johns
RFDC wrote:
Mac has said for awhile he was using all his vacation time and taking advantage of any time he can get with his kids. I don't think that has anything to do with what he does at the end of his contract. Nothing really to see here.

Stop it.

There is tons and tons to see.

You need new glasses.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:46 pm 

SomeGuy wrote:
RFDC wrote:

Stop it.

There is tons and tons to see.

You need new glasses.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:36 pm 

If he does go to THE GAME, I hope he gets paired with someone who is not indebted to him for their job in radio. It will make for more tension, better arguments, and not a revert to form of MJH or Mac & Spiegs, meaning it won't always be 70s music bumpers and Caddyshack and Slap Shot sound drops. So no Finfer! Keep Finfer with Quigs, Spooge, and Choad, or whatever the fuck show he is on.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:29 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
Zizou wrote:
If he does go to THE GAME, I hope he gets paired with someone who is not indebted to him for their job in radio. It will make for more tension, better arguments, and not a revert to form of MJH or Mac & Spiegs, meaning it won't always be 70s music bumpers and Caddyshack and Slap Shot sound drops. So no Finfer! Keep Finfer with Quigs, Spooge, and Choad, or whatever the fuck show he is on.

Just that you said "whatever the fuck show" explains why he will have a show with a name.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:36 am 

pizza_Place: Ian's Pizza
RFDC wrote:

Even further, for as long as I can remember... Mac has openly admitted he always uses all his vacation days.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:04 am 

pizza_Place: Paisan's in Cicero
When Mac goes to WGN, he can finally be a Cub fan again without fronting.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:15 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
spmack wrote:
When Mac goes to WGN, he can finally be a Cub fan again without fronting.

Mac will berate Wrigleyville, cubs fans, the whole thing, then he will spend one sunny day there, have a good time and come back converted from THE FORCE.