It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 3:38 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Brett The Wolfman
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:10 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
Guy calls in from Atlanta. yeah, he sounds a little nuts. Self described Rapper/Wrestler and yeah he had some crazy baseball ideas, buts he calls up, he says "Hey, how are you?" and a normal conversation ensues. Something you cant even get in the afternoon drive any longer on WSCR. Complete shame Mitch allows it to happen. Hopefully change comes soon.

Post subject: Re: Brett The Wolfman
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:15 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:16 pm 

pizza_Place: Barstool One Bite Frozen
bigfan wrote:
Guy calls in from Atlanta. yeah, he sounds a little nuts. Self described Rapper/Wrestler and yeah he had some crazy baseball ideas, buts he calls up, he says "Hey, how are you?" and a normal conversation ensues. Something you cant even get in the afternoon drive any longer on WSCR. Complete shame Mitch allows it to happen. Hopefully change comes soon.

A black guy called the show yesterday and asked how the hosts were doing without incident.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:38 pm 

Curious Hair wrote:
bigfan wrote:

A black guy called the show yesterday and asked how the hosts were doing without incident.

Well thats another story we all know! :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:14 pm 

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Curious Hair wrote:
bigfan wrote:

Noticed that too in my brief foray into B&B Bulls talk yesterday, but he was also a 'known' caller to them which certainly helps.

I think another dude called up and gave the 'how are you' thing as a gag, which was also ok. Tough to have all these 'rules' from the hosts, yet nobody actually working to produce the show.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:36 pm 

No rules, most of the show has turned into the very "bits" that Dan detests.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:17 am 

pizza_Place: Robertos in Elmhurst
bigfan wrote:

Wow man what is your problem? U must not be a happy person, I called and made an interesting baseball idea, 2nd I'm not a self proclaimed rapper and pro wrestler when my music and wrestling matches are all over YouTube. I thank you got taking the time to not just hear my call but even write about it! I have been a hardcore score fan and caller. I almost died in 2010 and came back to life and love every minute of my life and love every person so I hope your life gets better, hey since you are so interested in me why don't you watch my pro wrestling theme music that I rap and is a music video with my wrestling...... Since you are such a fan here is a link

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=33whHToivQg