It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 3:42 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:36 pm 
1000 CLUB

I've caught some of this in his "Return".

Goff: The brothers are saying blah blah blah. Then the sisters are saying blah blah blah. Of course, the white people are gonna chime in and say blah blah blah. The Mexicans are saying blah blah blah. So the Chinese people hear what the Mexicans are saying and say blah blah blah.

Spiegel: Stop. JESUS CHRIST!!!! How the fuck do you know what the Chinese people are saying?

Goff: Oh, we're gonna go there? We're gonna do this? You calling me out? We really gonna do this right now?

Spiegel: Oy. No. Continue.

Goff: So then the Chinese people, after consulting with Jewish lawyers, go back to the brothers and sisters and say blah blah blah.

Spiegel: Transition is up next with B&B. We'll be right back...

Goff: Motha fucka!!! So you gonna cut me off like that? We're really doin' this shit right now, aren't we? Get up, bitch!!! It's go time!!!!

Zawaski: :shock: (Quickly hits the button to go to break)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:11 am 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
if goff was cool he woulda been like "thanks for calling me jesus BUT [whatever]" after the 2nd line.

so hey beardown, are you an overall yay or nay on the j-goff v2.1 experience @ the score? i haven't listened much cuz i know i have the next ~30yrs to listen to goff so i'm not in a hurry to do so, but it seems the initial !!!!! has worn off and even his beloved hypeman isn't around to wave the pom-poms (prolly at a horse race) and instead we're left with people looking critically at his radio skills, and as i've long said he's a pretty ironically-vanilla host.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:37 am 

sinicalypse wrote:
if goff was cool he woulda been like "thanks for calling me jesus BUT [whatever]" after the 2nd line.

so hey beardown, are you an overall yay or nay on the j-goff v2.1 experience @ the score? i haven't listened much cuz i know i have the next ~30yrs to listen to goff so i'm not in a hurry to do so, but it seems the initial !!!!! has worn off and even his beloved hypeman isn't around to wave the pom-poms (prolly at a horse race) and instead we're left with people looking critically at his radio skills, and as i've long said he's a pretty ironically-vanilla host.

goff has been great. very positive guy. though i suppose with a cohost that has a huge rack how could he be upset

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:49 pm 
1000 CLUB

Goff would do this pre Atlanta too.

I find it fascinating. Goff is the only person I know who has been in a room with people of 10 different races arguing over issues. This must be true. Cuz he always informs us of what people of each race would say when said issues are brought up on his shows.

Quite frankly, I'd like to be in one of these rooms of all races. Goff, if these things are pre planned, can I get an invite for the next one? Please? I'll sit with the crackers. I won't speak unless spoken to.