It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 5:42 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: spiegel
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:03 pm 

pizza_Place: caseys pizza
i dont post much, but did spiegel get a divorce. Dont know many wives that would let their kid get a snake, let alone let it get away. I know its random probably none of my business, just wanted to see if anybody knew what was up.

Post subject: Re: spiegel
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:09 pm 

pizza_Place: Milano's
eh, i like 88wayzDezClarkCharityScam better

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:10 pm 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
fauxJimTomsula wrote:
Dont know many wives that would let their kid get a snake, let alone let it get away.

dude it's 2015.... not only are good modern/contemporary mothers supposed to let their kid "get a snake" but they're also supposed to support them str8up collecting so many snakes that they decide that the whole traditional "gender binary" system is oppressive and wrong therefore you've been a bad parent if you've got your kid sandwich growing up being forced into gender roles (i.e. wearing boys clothes, watching sports, thinking that penis is permanent) that s/he/XOR had no choice in deciding.... therefore if the kid always wants to "get a few snakes" maybe the greatest outrage is not recognizing sandwichette's cries to be "the new normal" and forcing xor into a situation where they have to be sandwich cuz antiquated oppressive parents decided this stuff.

TLDR = if the kid wants to play with snakes all day long, seriously, there's nothing wrong with that outside of not letting the kid know that it's perfectly normal and thusly quite possible that they've really been a chick all this time as oppiosed to a boy, so shame on these parents seeing a penis at birth and forcing the plague of being a white male* on them..... seriously, if the kid wants snakes maybe the kid is a woman trapped in a boy's body?

* = might not happen for sandwich/ette cuz jewish people reserve the white to pick and choose whenever they're white or not depending on the situation. *crosses fingers s/he doesnt end up as a white boy who would then be responsible for destroying the world as we know it.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:19 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
sinicalypse wrote:
fauxJimTomsula wrote:
Dont know many wives that would let their kid get a snake, let alone let it get away.

dude it's 2015.... not only are good modern/contemporary mothers supposed to let their kid "get a snake" but they're also supposed to support them str8up collecting so many snakes that they decide that the whole traditional "gender binary" system is oppressive and wrong therefore you've been a bad parent if you've got your kid sandwich growing up being forced into gender roles (i.e. wearing boys clothes, watching sports, thinking that penis is permanent) that s/he/XOR had no choice in deciding.... therefore if the kid always wants to "get a few snakes" maybe the greatest outrage is not recognizing sandwichette's cries to be "the new normal" and forcing xor into a situation where they have to be sandwich cuz antiquated oppressive parents decided this stuff.

TLDR = if the kid wants to play with snakes all day long, seriously, there's nothing wrong with that outside of not letting the kid know that it's perfectly normal and thusly quite possible that they've really been a chick all this time as oppiosed to a boy, so shame on these parents seeing a penis at birth and forcing the plague of being a white male* on them..... seriously, if the kid wants snakes maybe the kid is a woman trapped in a boy's body?

* = might not happen for sandwich/ette cuz jewish people reserve the white to pick and choose whenever they're white or not depending on the situation. *crosses fingers s/he doesnt end up as a white boy who would then be responsible for destroying the world as we know it.

NN

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:42 pm 

bigfan wrote:
NN

nn? what does that mean?

the whole message was a joke about contemporary tumblr/sexuality stuff.... i spose the bit at the end can be misconstrued as something with venom, but it really wasn't meant that way cuz the whole thing was seething with sarcasm about the absurdity of it all... you know, about how being white is an offense to many in the SJW-sphere. i wasn't ripping on jewish people at all, i just meant in the SJW mindset that they technically sometimes don't get grouped in with evil white people.

or maybe it's cuz i'm referring to reuben as sandwich and yeah, i mean it as lighthearted stuff... i'm not seriously condeming spiegel or jewish people altho there is a decent amount of condemnation for SJWism, where i was trying to make a point about how white people = something that isn't even technically decided by one's actual skin color, that's why i mentioned the part about jewish people... to show how arbitrary and looney the SJW views of "evil whiteness" are because sometimes a whole group of white people aren't white, so if it's not even 100% a skin color thing then it's something else..... and THAT'S what i was trying to do.... point out SJW bullshit.

Last edited by sinicalypse on Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:44 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
Not Necessary

TL:DR same stuff

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:49 pm 

pizza_Place: Papa Johns
fauxJimTomsula wrote:
i dont post much, but did spiegel get a divorce. Dont know many wives that would let their kid get a snake, let alone let it get away. I know its random probably none of my business, just wanted to see if anybody knew what was up.

You're awesome.

Love these guys.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:51 pm 

bigfan wrote:
Not Necessary

TL:DR same stuff

ok i gotcha.... i was just going out of my way to crap on SJWs/SJWism and the arbitrary nature of it all, not to make some profound statement about jewish people or anything. it was being used as an example to show that the SJW hate of white ppl isn't even 100% a skin color thing sometimes, tho by saying that it was up to the jewish ppl to decide if they were white or not = i made it look like i was going a different way with it cuz i meant that i've seen ppl do the #KILLALLWHITEMEN crap and seen some people retort to that with "hey i'm not white, i'm jewish" and that's where i was going with it; a potential out in lieu of scrutiny from the #HashtagJustice brigade cuz that #KILLALLWHITEMEN tag is lamentably real nowadays.

or if it was re: the name sandwich i'll retire all that too. i'd go delete the post but you've got it quoted, so if you want me to do that and you edit the quote too just let me know and it'll be gone ASAP here.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:53 pm 

pizza_Place: Johns in Cal City
SomeGuy wrote:
fauxJimTomsula wrote:

You're awesome.

Love these guys.

Me too. 9 freaking posts.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:02 pm 

pizza_Place: caseys pizza
sorry i should said my wife would of not allowed a snake in the house my bad. go have a panic attack

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:03 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Mr Tomsula picked the wrong man to hire because he was fake handicapped!

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:04 pm 

pizza_Place: Papa Johns
fauxJimTomsula wrote:
sorry i should said my wife would of not allowed a snake in the house my bad. go have a panic attack

:lol:

Love you, love your suit.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:24 pm 

pizza_Place: Palermo's
I originally misread his username as "fauxPatTomasulo."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:42 pm 

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
Frank Coztansa wrote:
Mr Tomsula picked the wrong man to hire because he was fake handicapped!

Hello Marjorie, George Costanza. How are you sweet heart? Listen, can you give Mr. Tomasulo a message for me? …Yes. If he needs me, tell him I’M IN MY OFFICE! Thanks.

<º)))><

Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:48 pm 

pizza_Place: Barstool One Bite Frozen
I wanted a box turtle for a pet when I was a kid because I was into Super Mario Brothers. My parents wouldn't let me get one. My mom probably thought the root of my turtle fancy would lead to me jumping on it and crushing it.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:26 am 

there are times that I feel the walls are melting and the colors are all blending into vibrant shades that I can taste. It is only then that Truth reveals itself but only for a moment before it flies away on Pegasus.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:11 am 

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
good dolphin wrote:
there are times that I feel the walls are melting and the colors are all blending into vibrant shades that I can taste. It is only then that Truth reveals itself but only for a moment before it flies away on Pegasus.

That is because you took LSD.

<º)))><

Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way