It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 6:25 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Rex Huppke
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:50 pm 

pizza_Place: Barstool One Bite Frozen
Who keeps signing off on these stodgy contented-chuckle "humor" columns? Ugh, a thousand ughs.

Quote:
I don’t mean to be a Blackhawks-mania buzz-kill, but before we get too swept up in the Stanley Cup celebration, let’s acknowledge one simple fact: Barack Hussein King Mussolini Obama is using Chicago’s hockey team to get himself a third term as president.

For those of you who haven’t already reached this crystal-clear conclusion, let me lay out the evidence:

• Everything Obama does is nefarious. That’s just a proven fact because I’ve heard it repeatedly on the radio.

• Since Obama took office, the Chicago Blackhawks have won the Stanley Cup three times. Prior to that, they had gone nearly 50 years without winning a championship. Clearly, Obama had a hand in this.

• The latest Stanley Cup win came against the Tampa Bay Lightning, a team from Florida. Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton is from the Chicago area, and her most likely opponent, Jeb Bush, was a longtime governor of Florida. Coincidence? I don’t think so, and I’ll say it on the radio if I need to make people believe it’s true. Obama arranged for the Chicago team to beat the team from Florida to embarrass Bush and elevate Clinton’s stature.

Now, you’re probably wondering how using the Blackhawks to make Clinton look good actually leads Obama to another term as president/dictator. Here’s where things get shocking -- Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama are in cahoots.

Stick with me, hockey fans. I realize this is taking the shine off the Stanley Cup, but it’s important for our democracy.

The Stanley Cup boost Obama has delivered will secure the presidency for Clinton. And once in office, she will be little more than a puppet for Obama to continue his reign of terror.

My guess is the first thing he’ll have Clinton do is invade Canada, steal its socialized medicine and have all history books changed to show that hockey was created in America.

That last part isn’t so bad, but the rest of it is a nightmare scenario for our democracy.

So remember, Chicagoans, your adoration of the Stanley Cup is playing right into the hands of the tyrant in chief. My guess is we’ll soon learn that Jonathan Toews, Patrick Kane and Duncan Keith have been appointed to cushy ambassadorships or high-level Cabinet positions in the coming Clinton administration.

Watch, I bet Obama is even brazen enough to invite the whole Blackhawks team to the White House to "celebrate" the Stanley Cup. The nerve of that man.

This is just proof that everything bad that has happened since 2008 -- and all the good things, which are also bad -- is Obama’s fault.

I know he was the one who wrote that big Jackie Robinson West scold that Bernstein loved so much, and he was on B&B a week or two ago for some other column about how Central Florida is full of stupid crackers. Is everything he writes this...sigh-inducing?

Post subject: Re: Rex Huppke
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:47 pm 

The man is fucking genius. I didn't realize all that has Obama has done by not doing. Blown. the Fuck. Away.