It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 2:28 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 455 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:41 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Maybe he just went to the gym every day.

More gym horror stories!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:41 pm 

Krazy Ivan wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:
Krazy Ivan wrote:
Laurence needs to get back ASAP. The White Sox cut his show constantly and he decides to take off when they aren't playing?

He's on the Meatnik vacation plan.

I hope he went on vacation somewhere. I love when he tells his stories about the trip. They're never as good as he thinks they are, but it's really entertaining to hear him talk about it...

In the People's hour were gonna get into a little incident that happened in the gym at our hotel. I like to workout on vacation....

EDIT: Great minds think alike Peeps....apparently we do as well

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:21 pm 

pizza_Place: Barstool One Bite Frozen
If this is about a firm yet tender rendez-vous spontaneously and wordlessly arranged in the Marriott Courtyard fitness center, I'm not interested.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:17 pm 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
Where my LoHeads at? Despite it being Thursday, it's HATER WEDNESDAY!!!!

To start off the 60minutes hate, Megan Mawicke jumped into a phonebooth and emerged as.... Zach Zaidman. Evidently he's doing the sports-anchoring for channel 2 at 5pm, 6pm, and 10pm. GOOD. Keep him and find someone new to do Bears reports please.

...and then this intro that Laurence hyped up that basically wholesale sampled the "Player Hater's Ball" from Chappelle's Show. I was quite the fan of Chappelle's Show (as I was in the minority of people who saw during a comedy central roast that dave chappelle was getting a show and I was like OMFG!!!!@# consider that train spotted) but I gotta say that the Player Hater's Ball sucked. It was just stupid... yet now it's the greatest thing ever cuz Tanny made it. oooook?

Anyways, Laurence is in mid-fall giggling-while-talking form doing his damnedest to convince us that THIS SEGMENT IS THE GREATEST THING EVER!!!!! even tho it's just kind of weak. Hopefully they come back with some thunder to complement all the lightning outside after the break.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:26 pm 

Laurence HATES when you're trying to eat your meal, but you don't get what you need. He hates sporks. He hates when McDonalds gives him the wrong jelly for his sausage biscuit (?????).

If you hear of a McDonalds drive through employee getting sporked to death in the near future, just know that when Laurence asks for his jelly he means business. He isn't asking for his jelly, he's politely reminding you that an untimely death awaits you should he leave the drive through sans jelly.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:43 pm 

BREAKING NEWS: LAURENCE IS HUNGRY! WALL STREET IS CLAMORING TO INVEST IN MEAT-PACKING INDUSTRIES BECAUSE LAURENCE HAS POSTULATED THAT A BURGER VERY WELL MIGHT BE "THE MOVE"

keep on hatin, haters! only 17mins left!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:46 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
Just flipped it on, hearing him talk about Panthro freaked me out.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:48 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
Reference schtick!

Only 3 guys got that....

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:48 pm 

Jason Goff wrote:
In Panthro we trust... you need to understand that!

Hater Wednesday featured a cameo by THE GOFF, who is way more pro-panthro than Laurence. Jason posts here.... I'll leave it amongst you guys to figure out.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:01 pm 

OMFG, in the last 5-10 minutes Laurence NAILED mouthbreathing who ya crappin callers, bichiro, and then dissed the shit out of Abbatacola, Goff, and the Danny Mac cabal by boldly proclaiming Chris Tannehill to be the best producer on the score, bar none.

It was rather reminiscent of that scene in Half Baked where the guy was quitting the burger joint and went FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, YOU'RE COOL, FUCK YOU FUCK YOU I'M OUT!!!!@

We also got the good news that there will be a FULLBLOWN HATER WEDNESDAY NEXT WEDNESDAY!!!!

Until then, true believers!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:03 pm 

pizza_Place: *

No traces of you, what can I do?
Alone and confused

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:35 pm 

pizza_Place: Dino's Pizza
sinicalypse wrote:
OMFG, in the last 5-10 minutes Laurence NAILED mouthbreathing who ya crappin callers, bichiro, and then dissed the shit out of Abbatacola, Goff, and the Danny Mac cabal by boldly proclaiming Chris Tannehill to be the best producer on the score, bar none.

It was rather reminiscent of that scene in Half Baked where the guy was quitting the burger joint and went FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, YOU'RE COOL, FUCK YOU FUCK YOU I'M OUT!!!!@

We also got the good news that there will be a FULLBLOWN HATER WEDNESDAY NEXT WEDNESDAY!!!!

Until then, true believers!

There's a reason for it...The White Sox & Royals have an afternoon game at "The Cell" Wednesday afternoon.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:16 am 

SHARK wrote:
There's a reason for it...The White Sox & Royals have an afternoon game at "The Cell" Wednesday afternoon.

SHARK, when you have kids are you going to be like "Santa Claus is a folk-tale started when St. Nicholas was veritably deified into the norse god of expensive presents. "Christmas" was a pagan holiday designed to ward off the evil spirits of the winter and offer sacrifices to (the) god/s, in fact did you know that thousands of years ago during the greek and roman eras the holiday of christ-mass was a time when men would engage in homosexual activities? Joe "Dancing Fool" Batosch would have still been boring if he was doing a "scoreboard update" that described the activities back then. Speaking of Joe "Dancing Fool" Bartosch, you can meet him LIVE at murray's auto parts on cicero ave right by fullerton from 12pm-4pm next Saturday? Maybe you can tell him TO HIS FACE that his updates are the polar opposite of exciting.

SHARK, I know you mean well and that you are an entity of PURE sports information with the occasional "ATTITUDE" and "BITE" but sometimes you gotta let those kiddies believe that Sana Claus is real for the theatrics of it all. So while I once again thank you and wish to say that I respect your dedication to the Chicago Media beat (Robert Feder has nothing on you when it comes to DA FIRE AND DA PASHIN (BUCKET... for all of you "Dan Patrick Show" fans)... I just wanted to believe that our Dear Leader of the LoHo revolution, Sir Larry of SHAKE THAT was given that Wednesday night show because He demanded it. I undoubtedly speak for all of us LoHeads out there... we know that our messiah cannot be stopped! He is the irresistible force laughing in the face of unmovablebbb objects such as White Sox baseball. Hell, the White Sox as an organ-eye-zation </hockey> as a whole couldn't collectively muster up enough strength and willpower to even so much as slow down Sir Larry of SHAKE THAT, let alone stop him.bb

LONG STORY SHORT: I am going to disregard what you just said and believe that Laurence went to the score brass and said "See next Wednesday? That's hater Wednesday, and you cannot hope to deny the people from COLON DOING WHAT WE WANT because you will fail 15 times out of 10 every time out.

THAT = SHAKEN (not stirred)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:21 am 

oh and btw, i've said it before and i'll say it again... SHARK and Beardown are the same person. SHARK had invented a serum that aimed to turn him into a supersoldier a la Universal Soldier, the Green Goblin project from Spider Man 1, and any other apropos instance of the phenomenon.

The problem was that the serum is unstable, and therefore when there's a full moon and SHARK gets riled up and pissed off, he busts out of his britches and turns into BEARDOWN, the pure manifestation of all of his ATTITUDE and BITE that runs around the board scaring children and score employees in no particular order. After a few hours, a mental equilibrium is reached and he reverts back into SHARK, frightful of what just happened.

Sooooo.... SHARK + Beardown = MATCH. it's jekyll-n-hyde, and i'm telling you lot to watch your back otherwise you're going to be buried in a sea of ATTITUDE and BITE!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:11 am 

Im not sure how much more gym talk I can take.

Its just too much...

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:22 am 

pizza_Place: Pizza Hut
Damn. It had really been three months since this thread was bumped?

Kid Cairo: 2013 March Madness Tournament Winner!

"Cowabunga? Cowa fucking piece of dog shit! This game is diarrhea coming out of my dick!"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:22 am 

It was "Ask Herb" in the People's Hour last night. Haven't had a chance to listen to it yet.

Looking forward to it.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:55 pm 

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:
It was "Ask Herb" in the People's Hour last night. Haven't had a chance to listen to it yet.

Looking forward to it.

"Ask Herb" will be every Tuesday night in LoHo's "People's Hour" at 9p, Doc. Tonight is "HATER WEDNESDAY" in that time slot with LoHo...

Herb also plays "Fantasy Football Expert" w/Drinky Fridays at 11p on 670 The SCORE & 670thescore.com. The calls have been very spirited through 2 weeks.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:46 pm 

Sir wanted to ban the playing of Beardown Chicago Bears on all shows he produced when he began at the Score. Those are some good instincts as the few people in this city who follow the Bears obviously hate the song.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:34 pm 

good dolphin wrote:
Sir wanted to ban the playing of Beardown Chicago Bears on all shows he produced when he began at the Score. Those are some good instincts as the few people in this city who follow the Bears obviously hate the song.

It's an old song that's older than when I've been alive. While I don't mind it as I've gotten older, GD, when I was worked Bear games for 4 seasons at Soldier Field for the folks at S3, there's another song that has blared on the soundsystem. Ever hear of "Shake the Lake"?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:59 pm 

pizza_Place: Investigating
They have the Ask Herby podcast running today. In the first 11 minutes I have learned "Big girls need love too. Big girls are called Avis. They try harder. "

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:29 pm 

So Ventura leaves LoHo hanging on an interview...

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:34 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Clearly he doesn't value his life.

Watch your back Robin.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:21 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Hut
RFDC wrote:
So Ventura leaves LoHo hanging on an interview...

Not a great way to ingratiate himself to WSOX.

Kid Cairo: 2013 March Madness Tournament Winner!

"Cowabunga? Cowa fucking piece of dog shit! This game is diarrhea coming out of my dick!"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:34 pm 

Take it easy Chief. Pissing on WSOX is par for the course. He'll bring in some donuts later and all will be fine.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:36 pm 

pizza_Place: Lanny Poffo's Sausage and More
Laurence: What is Kenny doing? It's like he's doing a Saturday Night Live impression of himself.

Kenny's thinking out of the box? Well get your ass back in the box.

:lol: :lol:

Laurence on fire.

I would cover for SHARK, Drop In, Dave in Champaign, my Mom, and Urlacher's Missing Neck. After that, the list gets pretty thin. There are a few people about whom I would definitely fabricate charges.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:48 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
Robin a No show to a Larry interview? Maybe the citicism cost him?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:50 pm 

Nice rant in the 9 PM hour on his guy Kenny W.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:10 pm 

bigfan wrote:
Robin a No show to a Larry interview? Maybe the citicism cost him?

Robin Ventura was on with Laurence & Terry Boers Friday afternoon at 1p. He was in studio today with "Mully & Hanley" on The SCORE and was on the phone with "The Dan Patrick Show" this morning.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:09 pm 

HATER WEDNESDAY WITH JASON GOFF TONIGHT. Jason states he ain't much of a hater. We will see. Interesting to see how this pans out.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 455 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next