It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 5:44 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1423 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 48  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 1:53 pm 
Jessie The Brain wrote:
THIS IS THE GREATEST THREAD IN THE HISTORY OF THREADS!

You must be Jesse Rogers, to make a comment that dumb!

Post subject: COOL GUY
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 1:53 pm 
http://www.talkaboutpeople.com/group/al ... 33814.html

Post subject: Re: COOL GUY
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 1:55 pm 
OG Fan wrote:
http://www.talkaboutpeople.com/group/alt.fan.kinks/messages/33814.html

Excellent post!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 2:08 pm 
Instead of Tall Midget, your name should be Mental Midget because your two most recent posts are incredibly stupid. Get a life, shit for brains.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 2:11 pm 
Quote:
Could not accept the position, because of contractual obligations with the Bulls and future 9-12noon show on MVP.

He was not considered for the Sox job because he has no broadcasting talent and limited knowledge of and interest in sports. On the other hand, he does keep the line moving at Kaufman's Deli, though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 2:25 pm 
http://goliath.ecnext.com/comsite5/bin/ ... Fence_Post

http://experts.about.com/q/2052/3747960.htm

http://usa-patriot.net/comment/archfl.html (READ OG'S COMMENTS NEAR THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE---CLASSY)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 3:01 pm 
Pompous prick comes to mind...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 3:06 pm 
Lil Red,

Explain to me why in the hell you find it necessary to dredge up anything from Mike Ogulnick no matter how old. Are you deliberately trying to humiliate or embarrass him? There's absolutely no need to post crap like that on this forum.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 3:10 pm 
Man that OG is one weird dude. If you don't like someones thoughts just say that. The fact that he has to state that he hates that person more becuae it is coming from a j e w shows an that the OG is very ethnocentric.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 3:48 pm 
Why are you getting on me, Nebraska boy. I'm just telling it like it is. And guess what? I actually have such a job that you throw in everyone's face like it was the jewel of the nile.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 3:53 pm 
Anonymous wrote:
Instead of Tall Midget, your name should be Mental Midget because your two most recent posts are incredibly stupid. Get a life, shit for brains.

OG YOU ARE A WEIRD DUDE, HOPEFULLY THE FBI IS WATCHING YOU

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 3:55 pm 
Truth be told wrote:
Why are you getting on me, Nebraska boy. I'm just telling it like it is. And guess what? I actually have such a job that you throw in everyone's face like it was the jewel of the nile.

What frequency, what shift?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 4:18 pm 
[Tall Midget] wrote:
Quote:
Could not accept the position, because of contractual obligations with the Bulls and future 9-12noon show on MVP.

He was not considered for the Sox job because he has no broadcasting talent and limited knowledge of and interest in sports. On the other hand, he does keep the line moving at Kaufman's Deli, though.

Big tough anonymous internet bully

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 4:43 pm 
Hey, Big Shot, er Nebraska Boy, the kind little radio geeks like you have wet dreams about. And no I'm not OG, but I've met him and he's a nice guy and a hell of a lot more talented that people on here give him credit for. No, he's not the second coming of Howard Cosell as some guy said earlier on this thread. But he is a professional.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 7:16 pm 
You lie! You lie! I bet you're on the radio in Kenosha or something.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 8:43 pm 
1000 CLUB

Over/under on different Guest identities used by OG himself in posting in this thread: 7

Place your bets.

All we need is Big Fan to confirm multiple identities from the same two IP addresses (OG at home and OG at work). I'll take the over.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 9:47 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Bianchi's - Ottawa
I'd put a c-note on the over, but we all know gambling is illegal. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 11:50 pm 
Lil' Red wrote:
http://goliath.ecnext.com/comsite5/bin/pdinventory.pl?pdlanding=1&referid=2750&item_id=0199-2332454&words=Fence_Post

http://experts.about.com/q/2052/3747960.htm

http://usa-patriot.net/comment/archfl.html (READ OG'S COMMENTS NEAR THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE---CLASSY)

post of the year

More little cartoon icons please!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 5:46 pm 
OG did once want to be a media planner because the job sounded interesting. But that has all changed now. Now OG is telling me he wants to be a priest. He says the job of listening to women's confessions sounds interesting. Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:06 pm 
We're still on this Mike Ogulnik thing? Who gives a shit?

End this thread please, for Christ's sake.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 12:50 am 
I don't know if using the lord's name in vain underneath the pope is blasphemy. But leave it to the OG thread. It has everything.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 1:03 am 
I love this thread :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 7:45 am 
Mike is doing the postgame for the Bears, anyone else on this thread doing the playoff postgame in a major market? No Finfer, JD, Hood, Silvy etc.

:idea:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 8:39 am 
OG IS GOOD wrote:
Mike is doing the postgame for the Bears, anyone else on this thread doing the playoff postgame in a major market? No Finfer, JD, Hood, Silvy etc.

Finally an intelligent Bears postgame show

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 11:38 am 

OG IS GOOD wrote:

Why do Ogulnick and his family continually bring up Finfer, JD, Hood and Silvy? JD, Hood and Silvy are on a lot more than Ogulnick and they get to do real shows...not pre/post games. And Finfer? He's a friggin' producer on the MJH show. Why would Ogulnick care about him at all?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 10:44 pm 
OG is doing a great job on the Bears post game. And I don't think he's mentioned his car deal once...nor has he talekd once about himself, his family, etc. He's actually hosting like it's supposed to be done by letting the callers have their say. Too many hosts make it all about their own opinion, wanting to hear their own voices instead of those of the callers. Good job OG...keep it up!!! Shut all these naysayers the hell up!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 12:00 am 
I agree. He did a very nice job. Sounds good. Only one constructive criticism: he agrees too much while the other person is talking. Gets a bit annoying.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 9:03 am 

I have finally heard a substantive piece of OG work and now I feel I can comment in this section. He was very good with Silverman on Bear postgame. He was caller intensive, understood that Silverman was the "expert" and drove the show very well. OG was AG.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 12:21 pm 
1000 CLUB

I was listening for about 25 minutes on my way home from where I was watching the game at. With a short commercial break and the airing of Lovie's press conference, I maybe only heard 15 min of OG and Silvio.

OG wasn't bad. I will say that. As I have said before, I don't find him to be as bad as other people do, but I didn't have the radio on when he was talking about his car deal that one night. It is akward when he throws in hints on air that he is unhappy with his role, or being too much of a Sox hater (I'm a Cubs fan here, but if you're on the radio, you can't show that attitude on air). Last night wasn't bad though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 3:08 pm 
Finally some honest rational opinions.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1423 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 48  Next