It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 4:38 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 186 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:53 am 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
7 minutes... who's ready!?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:53 am 

pizza_Place: Tony Weed's
1039 Oliver Ave, Aurora
(630) 892-2772
This is bad radio.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:24 am 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
donspiracy wrote:
This is bad radio.

I caught about 10 minutes over the weekend.

It's got some rough edges. :lol:

Why no podcast? Maya had one.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:44 am 

pizza_Place: Salernos, Oak Park
"Im Steven Berger, Live on the radio in Chicago".

Brutal.

We don’t have a trillion-dollar debt because we haven’t taxed enough; we have a trillion-dollar debt because we spend too much. — Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:39 am 

1039 Oliver Ave, Aurora
(630) 892-2772
This guy was already an intern and should be comfortable on the air. I have listened to a couple shows. If this were radio by numbers, Steven has timidly colored in one shape and didn't go anywhere near the edges of said shape in 10 hours of airtime.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:45 am 

pizza_Place: PizzaPlace
Don't mess with THE steven Berger he will block you on twitter.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by Ghost on Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:42 am 

pizza_Place: Barstool One Bite Frozen
Ghost wrote:
Don't miss with THE steven Berger he will block you on twitter.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's a Score block party!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:36 am 

Berger is in the wrong business. WSCR has done him a disservice. He has no chance to succeed in the broadcasting business. He's brutal. How many times must he tell us that he is " live"? Maya Gavin was better.

We don’t have a trillion-dollar debt because we haven’t taxed enough; we have a trillion-dollar debt because we spend too much. — Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:22 am 

You guys are pretty strong souls if you're still listening to this thing. I don't even stay up past midnight on Saturdays anymore.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:53 am 

pizza_Place: PizzaPlace
I don't think anyone is listening except people who wish LES was on, and prank callers.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:00 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
I was hoping he'd pull a Thanksgiving morning shift in the tradition of Rock and Joe O.

Instead I had to fry turkeys with Schu.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:02 pm 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
".....[he] do[es] get better!"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:23 pm 

pizza_Place: Olde Silver Tavern, Manalapan, NJ [R.I.P.?]
donspiracy wrote:
This guy was already an intern and should be comfortable on the air. I have listened to a couple shows. If this were radio by numbers, Steven has timidly colored in one shape and didn't go anywhere near the edges of said shape in 10 hours of airtime.

This is what kills you. It's bad enough that they rigged the contest so a former Score intern would win it instead of a regular guy, but it's worse that the former intern sounds like he's suffered a brain injury once he gets on the air.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:45 pm 

I just want to say that this is Curious Hair posting live in the Steven Berger thread here on the Other folder at the Chicago Sports Fan Message Board.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:14 am 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
Curious Hair wrote:
I just want to say that this is Curious Hair posting live in the Steven Berger thread here on the Other folder at the Chicago Sports Fan Message Board.

Talking Chicago sports with you.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:55 am 

Dave In Champaign wrote:
donspiracy wrote:

This is what kills you. It's bad enough that they rigged the contest so a former Score intern would win it instead of a regular guy, but it's worse that the former intern sounds like he's suffered a brain injury once he gets on the air.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Exactly right.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:03 am 

Can't sleep. Let's listen to Steven Berger do live, local sports-oriented talk radio programming on 670 the Score in Chicago, Illinois.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:47 am 

oh god they're talking about White Basketball, and whether the Timberwolves qualify as White Basketball. uuuuuuuuuuuuuggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:20 am 

pizza_Place: Home Run Inn
This genius just said he didn't know about Ray Lewis retiring until he saw the game today. He said it hadn't been covered. Obviously booger doesn't watch tv or listen to the radio because Lewis was the focus of last week's game and his retirement was discussed on the score. If someone doesn't crap him on Thursday it would be a shame.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:28 am 

FrankDrebin wrote:
This genius just said he didn't know about Ray Lewis retiring until he saw the game today. He said it hadn't been covered. Obviously booger doesn't watch tv or listen to the radio because Lewis was the focus of last week's game and his retirement was discussed on the score. If someone doesn't crap him on Thursday it would be a shame.

Steven Berger is the last Score host who I would defend...but he was joking when he made the Lewis comments.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:09 am 

pizza_Place: Pizza Hut
I'd listen if Hub were on, but he's not awake.

Kid Cairo: 2013 March Madness Tournament Winner!

"Cowabunga? Cowa fucking piece of dog shit! This game is diarrhea coming out of my dick!"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:55 am 

Keeping Score wrote:
Alright Steven Berger, let's you and me make a deal right now. You are on this morning right?

As soon as the HOF is over, I will rock your avatar and champion your cause from here forward if you do one of the following things within your first 15 minutes on the air tonight:

1. Mention CSFMB
2. Mention "The Board"
3. If you say you are a "bigfan" of something....
4. If you slyly slip in a "If you're keeping score at home" reference (<--- double points for this one)

I'll be listening for this. Steven Berger is the best!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:22 am 

I wonder how long it will be before Berger stops reminding us that he is talking Chicago sports LIVE on the Score? At least Maya Gavin could speak matter of factly. Berger has a very difficult time choosing & saying his words. Someone has got to tell him that he is in the wrong business.
I cant fucking believe that Berns wanted this guy to win Scoresearch.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:33 am 

Keeping Score wrote:
Scorehead wrote:
I wonder how long it will be before Berger stops reminding us that he is talking Chicago sports LIVE on the Score? At least Maya Gavin could speak matter of factly. Berger has a very difficult time choosing & saying his words. Someone has got to tell him that he is in the wrong business.
I cant fucking believe that Berns wanted this guy to win Scoresearch.

The "Live" thing is beyond funny. He says it like twice a segment.

There's no way the portly gentleman who finished second to Berger is worse than this.

That portly guy was great. He was the best contestant & should have won.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:43 am 

1039 Oliver Ave, Aurora
(630) 892-2772
Stevie B.,

Spending more than 90 seconds of your show on the T'eo story is brutal. Hawks opener, Bulls ugly loss tonight, NFL Championship Sunday, Cubs convention/Wrigley renovation, Bears coach. Pick any of those stories to cover over that guy. I hope your production piece you did goes well, it is just so far down the list of topics to talk about.

I did listen on the way home from poker game, and he was playing clips and talking about Tressman. SOLID!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:25 am 

Oh god he's digging up Tyler Hansbrough Chicken Little drops from 21 months ago.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:30 am 

Curious Hair wrote:
Oh god he's digging up Tyler Hansbrough Chicken Little drops from 21 months ago.

Hansborough would be better at radio than Steven Berger.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:51 am 

Curious Hair wrote:

hey, i, for one, am glad to know that "the dan bernstein playbook" isn't gathering dust over there. i'm going to tune into the last segment right now and viva la ReVoluccion.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:59 am 

whoa what's this weird minimalist electro fading in over berger? it sounds majestic over the stream... the producer's volume is way too loud. i'm entranced by this music tho.... and hey, i'll be damned if berger doesn't have a little more zazz and flair to his game.

"HE'S A RUNNING BACK Y'ALL!" --- LOLBERGER(TM)

i'm telling you, i was on to something when i told TFM that my "honest job" is being steven berger's fluffer. fuck CJH and laurence (and god bless the wo/men who take one for the team and do the lord's work) the real ReVolution is right here, right now... 1-3 am on 670 AM DER SCHNORR, where it's the goddamn STEVEN FUCKING BERGER SHOW Y'ALL.

join or die. or sleep. or maybe see if you can snag some tail at last call b4 you head over the continental cuz as a man far wiser than me once said, the only people who are out at 5am are the ones who couldn't find what they wanted at 2am.

is this enya? wow. epic. suitable exit music for a suitably epic show. AND THAT AINT NO BERGER BITE. weeklong teasers, and you're goddamn right he's looking forward to seeing you next week cuz he knows you'll be back. all the other radio spots in the cities are selling product that's been watered down cut and stepped on too many times. steven berger = unadulterated, the raw uncut!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:14 am 

so all we need is 100k signatures to get obummer to view a petition, right?

we need to get steven berger on from 1-6am, cuz seriously this amy lawrence show is a rough go. it used to be that steven berger built the bridge from random crap programming to the travis rodgers show; you know, QUALITY RADIO.

amy lawrence went from a weekend/backup overnight host @ ESPN to the #1 weekend overnight host @ CBS SPORTS RADIO * riff * and ummm.... man, she's so vanilla and plain.... her diction and cadence is all peppy and upbeat, which makes the middle of the night just.... man, i think i'm actually going to put on ESPNRadio as i pass out. that doesn't happen often, but i hope they've still got an hour or two of the v show on cuz at least the guy can broadcast.... amy lawrence is just..... not my cup of motherfucker in the middle of the night.

EXTEND BERGER. seriously, maybe he can do some vintage david stein overnight mojo and play that deep trance song in the background while he takes feelgood calls and whatnot. but with the BERGER BITES and the bernstein playbook opened up for tyler hansbrough soundbites, man, i need some of that flavor to help me go to sleep.

WSCR/MITCH/ROD/CORPORATE-OVERLORDS: i'll get 100k signatures if i have to. the REAL ReVolution is afoot. We want Berger, and We Want It NOW..... or hey if you can get travis rodgers back on for a few hours after SBizzle that works too. Travis was good enough that you could hear a show from wednesday/thursday and you'd be good to go. Shomer Shabbos!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 186 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next