It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 2:27 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Last day to vote
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:34 am 

pizza_Place: Gino's East
Last day to vote for “Sports & Torts” in the Podcastawards.com contest. “Sports & Torts” is among 10 finalists for best sports podcast. The weekly interview show — co-hosted by David Spada and Elliott Harris — airs on Thursdays at noon Central time on Talkzone.com. Voting ends Nov. 15. On the bright side, voting is reasonably quick and painless. To vote, go to podcastawards.com. After you vote, you will receive an email to verify your vote. Your vote will not count unless you respond to the email. If you don’t see the voting verification email, check out your spam or junk email folder (that’s where mine continue to go — yes, I am taking that personally).

Thank you to all who have voted in our effort for fame and fortune — or at least to win the contest. To vote, click here. Among our competition are sites from ESPN and CBS, so we need to battle the behemoths. We feel good about doing so — especially with your assistance. Thank you. Elliott Harris and I promise not to pester you with any more postings about voting for us. Well, until the next contest.
http://www.podcastawards.com/verifyvote ... linois.com

Post subject: Re: Last day to vote
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:44 pm 

pizza_Place: Kaisers
I voted for you. The podcasts I have heard when you've had guests I was interested in were pretty good.
That and I always appreciate the magnetic calendars. Best of luck on the awards, pretty cool to be
nominated.