It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 6:22 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Murph and Fred
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:50 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
Caught some of the 2 on Saturday.

Murph- Wow, the old bitter Cubs guy. Spent the whole show ripping the Cubs for losing to get better draft picks. Saying anyone can do that, you get rewarded for losing and lessens any future wins.

Fred- of course agreeing, as it rips the Cubs.

Caller 1- Hey, Murph if its so easy, then for all those years of losing why did Josh Vitters, Brett Jackson and your guy Murph.."Brooks Kieschnick" stink?

Caller 2 - Hey Fred if its so easy, where is the loaded far system for the Sox? They lost more then Cubs the past 3 years....?

FREDS response was that they didnt try to lose.....

Caller Responds....wow...that is a foolish answer Fred as it has nothing to do with developing the Farm system if they tried to lose or didnt ....fact is they lost....

Never had a problem with these 2 on a show. Always thought it was REAL...this 15 minutes was either contrived or they are just both so angry, either way....see ya guys. "Ring Bell" (Said it like I meant it"

Post subject: Re: Murph and Fred
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:31 am 

pizza_Place: A few...
There you go, Pasta ! Murph's on your bandwagon !!!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:36 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
Peoria Matt wrote:
There you go, Pasta ! Murph's on your bandwagon !!!

Yeah, he didnt drop it....thats when it became too much of a bit....may as well st turn off the TV then, because if thats the outlook, then nothing good can happen. If they win, its meaningless and if they lose you just become more pissed.....

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:54 am 

im feeling fat because everyone keeps offering me food and its not healthy food and they think im being a dick by not eating their shitty food. what the fuck is wrong with people, dont they ever think about how i never impose my will on them? do they ever think of why i dont? its because i dont fucking care about them or their stupid fucking lives. live and let live. ill do what i do and you leave me the fuck alone. you want to get fat and complain about everything all the time? fine, go right ahead. ill be away from you, and if you get upset that i never want to be around you then i cant help your sorry ass.