It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 6:46 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: The Julie DiCaro Show
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:35 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
Oh, its coming , you can bet on it.

It might be on at 10 to 12, but you can 100% sure it will be.

She is Bernsteins NEW and maybe only BESTIE at the station now. They have bonded over inevitable DEATH THREATS, of course if yo call them death threats, they will soon correct you on that as well.

Bernstein will push for her to get airtime. Mitch will know she isnt what the station needs or wants. Yet, at some point, they will need to give her a contract and Zimmerman will include the "Leary Clause" which is that you will do X number of shows, with NO addtional money. Any person trying to get on air, would do that in 2 seconds, so you will be hearing that Julie D show.

Funny that her teammates/coworkers rally around her when needed, but when Spiegs go rogue, Jason is the first to run run away.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:37 am 

pizza_Place: any from anywhere
Rather have a streaming April Rose Show!!!!!!!

She is the current WLUP Rock girl !

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:42 am 

Rather have the Herb Lawrence show...but Herb didnt stare death in the eye and live! He only worked with the career suicide maker for 8 years. Thats not enough,

Living through what Julie has and having Bernstein vouch for such dramatic events, makes you a very sepcial person. Might have a day honoring her efforts!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:42 am 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
jimmypasta wrote:
Rather have a streaming April Rose Show!!!!!!!

She is the current WLUP Rock girl !

Plus, she has Webio experience so she's on Pappy's tree.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:53 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
and be sure to hit me up on Twitter @JulieDiCaro

:lol: :lol: :lol:

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:09 pm 

We now know "The Threat" and exactly what it said...

Imagine if someone tweeted to North or Mac, "I know what door you use when you go to work"

lol

Do you think they arent showing up because of it?

Julie hasnt said....and we dont want to put words in her mouth, that she wanted to come to work, but someone said not to....but she has implied it, many times by saying she wanted to go to work....but then who alerted others about the threat? that of course isnt a threat, but its a threat.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:25 pm 

Her's a sampling of Yahoo comments on the DA hoax presser. Remember Julie, its the Kane fanboys who are the crazy, blind defenders, the ones and want him innocent at all costs no matter what. Maybe her first show could address that.

Patrick Kane is known to smoke Methamphetamine & Crack and act delusional at times,He's lucky he had sense enough to shave his private parts and wear a raincoat.None of these athletes that rape woman want to pay out the hush money like the 12 mill Kobe Bryant payed the Girl he violated

Typical "Buffalo Shuffle" going on here. Don't want to see the Golden Boy rot in jail so the D.A and the BPD go out of their way to manipulate the investigation, one which they never did much about anyway. Someday the drunk punk POS thug will be wearing a Sabres uniform and for that making a deal with the Devil apparently is worth it.

All the stupid jock sniffers are out in force cheering on their ''hero'', a useless, #$%$ bag, cum swallowing, syphilis-eared, little tweakier.

Pity that the woman who was assaulted is lost in all this...

...and the fact that idiot is an athlete helps him get out of this.

Just because he won a cup (and needed to do it in OT too often for it to be a real win---OT wins are cheap)

..won a cup for a bunch of inbred white trash Chicago Jersey wearing idiots....

...doesn't mean he didn't do it.

Kane is a drunk and lowlife and immature and has a history of shady behavior.

He did it.

But he and his team are buying their/his way out of it.

Congratulations, idiot Hawks fans ---- people with no life who need to belong and wear those jerseys to fit in and feel "part of the gang".

Losers.

So we are to assume that these comments are attached to all the accusers supporters correct? At least I think thats how it goes.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:50 pm 

pizza_Place: Jimmy's Place
jimmy is the horniest fucking guy ever. dude, do you ever think about anything else? :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:51 pm 

pizza_Place: Papa Johns
badrogue17 wrote:
Her's a sampling of Yahoo comments on the DA hoax presser. Remember Julie, its the Kane fanboys who are the crazy, blind defenders, the ones and want him innocent at all costs no matter what. Maybe her first show could address that.

Patrick Kane is known to smoke Methamphetamine & Crack and act delusional at times,He's lucky he had sense enough to shave his private parts and wear a raincoat.None of these athletes that rape woman want to pay out the hush money like the 12 mill Kobe Bryant payed the Girl he violated

Typical "Buffalo Shuffle" going on here. Don't want to see the Golden Boy rot in jail so the D.A and the BPD go out of their way to manipulate the investigation, one which they never did much about anyway. Someday the drunk punk POS thug will be wearing a Sabres uniform and for that making a deal with the Devil apparently is worth it.

All the stupid jock sniffers are out in force cheering on their ''hero'', a useless, #$%$ bag, cum swallowing, syphilis-eared, little tweakier.

Pity that the woman who was assaulted is lost in all this...

...and the fact that idiot is an athlete helps him get out of this.

Just because he won a cup (and needed to do it in OT too often for it to be a real win---OT wins are cheap)

..won a cup for a bunch of inbred white trash Chicago Jersey wearing idiots....

...doesn't mean he didn't do it.

Kane is a drunk and lowlife and immature and has a history of shady behavior.

He did it.

But he and his team are buying their/his way out of it.

Congratulations, idiot Hawks fans ---- people with no life who need to belong and wear those jerseys to fit in and feel "part of the gang".

Losers.

So we are to assume that these comments are attached to all the accusers supporters correct? At least I think thats how it goes.

Those are probably from Julie DiCaro, she had to have something to fill the time after she had to stop making up "Twitter Threat" stories. That shit will eat up the hours.

Oh well.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 1:15 pm 
1000 CLUB

bigfan wrote:
"Leary Clause"

Speaking of him, I haven't heard anything from him in all this irresponsible reporting by WSCR. Has he been repeating the talking points of the station or should we be prepping for a long, slow with deep pauses, speech from him about how we shouldn't be quick to run to our corners and make judgments without facts (even though that's probably exactly what he has done), how the Blackhawks need to be covered like a real team, etc.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:23 pm 
1000 CLUB

As I said in another thread, it really is amazing how Bernstein and others at the Score treat this "Sports Talking" job like they're going to war every day. In their fearless attempt to get justice. It's like they kiss their love ones before they go to work not knowing if they'll come back.

Soldiers, Police, fire fighters and Sports talk radio hosts put their lives on the line every day. We should appreciate them more than we do.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:29 pm 

Beardown wrote:
As I said in another thread, it really is amazing how Bernstein and others at the Score treat this "Sports Talking" job like they're going to war every day. In their fearless attempt to get justice. It's like they kiss their love ones before they go to work not knowing if they'll come back.

Soldiers, Police, fire fighters and Sports talk radio hosts put their lives on the line every day. We should appreciate them more than we do.

Add truck drivers to that list for accuracy.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:00 pm 

pizza_Place: Salernos, Oak Park
bigfan wrote:
Oh, its coming , you can bet on it.

It might be on at 10 to 12, but you can 100% sure it will be.

She is Bernsteins NEW and maybe only BESTIE at the station now. They have bonded over inevitable DEATH THREATS, of course if yo call them death threats, they will soon correct you on that as well.

Bernstein will push for her to get airtime. Mitch will know she isnt what the station needs or wants. Yet, at some point, they will need to give her a contract and Zimmerman will include the "Leary Clause" which is that you will do X number of shows, with NO addtional money. Any person trying to get on air, would do that in 2 seconds, so you will be hearing that Julie D show.

Funny that her teammates/coworkers rally around her when needed, but when Spiegs go rogue, Jason is the first to run run away.

No way even Mitch would do this.

We don’t have a trillion-dollar debt because we haven’t taxed enough; we have a trillion-dollar debt because we spend too much. — Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:27 pm 

pizza_Place: Barstool One Bite Frozen
Julie DiCaro now featured on the CBC:

http://www.cbc.ca/radio/asithappens/chi ... oplay=true

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:32 pm 

pizza_Place: any from anywhere
Hatchetman wrote:
jimmy is the horniest fucking guy ever. dude, do you ever think about anything else? :lol:

There is nothing else.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:35 pm 

pizza_Place: Positanos on 55th Street
jimmypasta wrote:
Hatchetman wrote:

There is nothing else.

I hope the Corgies sleep in another room.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:50 pm 

"Ms. DiCaro can you tell me about the threats that were made to you last night?"
"I wouldn't necessarily call them threats"

I just love that she allows every story to be laced with the word THREATS, but doesnt say "I didnt get a THREAT"

They are "Kinda" threats....

No wonder she isnt even a PD anymore

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:55 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
I thought it was a little odd that it had driven her kids to tears when they read it.

How old are her kids and why are they reading it?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:57 pm 

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:
I thought it was a little odd that it had driven her kids to tears when they read it.

Why are you parent shaming her?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:58 pm 
1000 CLUB

So now it's gonna be one of those things where the Score boys, upon her brave return to the Score studios, will have to say, in a soft, sincere voice "Julie, I'm sorry you had to go through that. It's just horrible. If there is anything I can do for you, let me know."

Most of them won't mean it, but this is one of those things where you just have to say something like that.

Bernstein will mean it, though. He is gonna give her a hug to which she'll reply "Ewwww, get the fuck off me, dude."

Bernstein: :oops: Sorry. I just know what you are going through.

Mitch is gonna have to get CBS to pay for counseling for her.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:06 pm 

Bernstein hates her personally, because she is fat and he probably doesnt even like being within 5 feet of her.

But as the voice on the other side of the glass supporting his views she is the best ever!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:07 pm 

pizza_Place: Four hours away....and on fire :-(

Have you discussed the DiCaro stuff with your kids? Would love to see the minutes.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:09 pm 
1000 CLUB

bigfan wrote:
Bernstein hates her personally, because she is fat and he probably doesnt even like being within 5 feet of her.

But as the voice on the other side of the glass supporting his views she is the best ever!

I know he doesn't like her. But he did a fake "Getting choked up" thing when talking about her "Death threat". So he's gonna continue the bullshit act by hugging her despite the fact that she's fat. Bernstein is still trying to prove that he loves/respects women ever since the "boob" thing.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:12 pm 
1000 CLUB

Where did you hear that? I didn't know she has kids. Is she married?

How old is she, by the way?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:13 pm 

pizza_Place: Four hours away....and on fire :-(
Beardown wrote:

She tweeted the kids thing.

Also, lets not forget how Dan feels about the overweight.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:14 pm 
1000 CLUB

You're right, though, Doc. Little weird for Mom to gather the kids around "Kids, I would like you to read the nasty things the twitter people are saying about me. Read it out loud please."

Who does that?

Last edited by Beardown on Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:15 pm 

Beardown wrote:

Look at the burden she's had to bear.

Julie DiCaro ‏@JulieDiCaro Aug 6
Just got to break the news about Kane to my kids. UGH. Time for drinking and baseball.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:16 pm 

Need to seperate DiCaro the Fat Girl v DiCaro the WSCR person....they are very different in the minds of the hypocritical.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:16 pm 
1000 CLUB

badrogue17 wrote:
Beardown wrote:

Just got to break the news about Kane to my kids. UGH. Time for drinking and baseball.

Have a few, Julie. Nobody has had it tougher than you.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:26 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
badrogue17 wrote:
Beardown wrote:

Maybe should've waited until the facts came out.