It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 5:35 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2024 6:41 am 

pizza_Place: Lino's
Still have 670 on my AM radio choices in the car, seemed logical that they would be talking about the Bears cuts, so made the mistake of pushing the button.

Surprisingly they were on some odd tangent about moves and Larry said something I have never heard a straight male say.

He said, "I love Channing Tatum", I have honestly never heard anyone utter that phrase, now I am sure some women and gay males could say that, but the dude is not exactly known for his acting, in fact he might be on the Mt. Rushmore of the "shut up and shake your ass" category of physically attractive performers who best serve the public by not speaking as their lack of intellect ruins the visual.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2024 6:47 am 

Now we all know you think Channing Tatum is attractive.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2024 7:45 am 

Brick wrote:

Another odd take...starting to worry about you my friend, but you can easily verify via the magic of google that Tatum was a model, and sadly, you must not interact with females often as Mr. Tatum appeared in the movie Magic Mike which many women went in groups to see.

De realize you look to the Claw for leadership, but this is a knowledge quest you can make on your own young Jedi...use the force Brick!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2024 7:56 am 

pizza_Place: What??
I'm not going to google Channing Tatum. I'm busy right now with Sophie Cunningham.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2024 8:14 am 
1000 CLUB

Clawmaster wrote:
Still have 670 on my AM radio choices in the car, seemed logical that they would be talking about the Bears cuts, so made the mistake of pushing the button.

Surprisingly they were on some odd tangent about moves and Larry said something I have never heard a straight male say.

He said, "I love Channing Tatum", I have honestly never heard anyone utter that phrase, now I am sure some women and gay males could say that, but the dude is not exactly known for his acting, in fact he might be on the Mt. Rushmore of the "shut up and shake your ass" category of physically attractive performers who best serve the public by not speaking as their lack of intellect ruins the visual.

They both use the word "adore" often. Can't say that's a word I hear used often by males.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2024 8:21 am 

BD wrote:
Clawmaster wrote:

They both use the word "adore" often. Can't say that's a word I hear used often by males.

devine
fabulous

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2024 8:37 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Pete's
Channing Tatum is no Ryan Phillippe!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2024 8:44 am 

I'm surprised Sir hasn't hooked up with Ashton Kircher...only over his bear fandom, of course.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2024 9:02 am 

Brick wrote:

Channing Tatum is no Jelly Roll

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2024 9:05 am 

pizza_Place: John's
Clawmaster wrote:
Brick wrote:

Another odd take...starting to worry about you my friend, but you can easily verify via the magic of google that Tatum was a model, and sadly, you must not interact with females often as Mr. Tatum appeared in the movie Magic Mike which many women went in groups to see.

De realize you look to the Claw for leadership, but this is a knowledge quest you can make on your own young Jedi...use the force Brick!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2024 10:39 am 

Clawmaster wrote:
Brick wrote:

I'm not the one posting on a message board with one female on it about how attractive Channing Tatum is. Nothing wrong with enjoying Channing Tatum with the male gaze though as you said you do.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2024 10:52 am 

pizza_Place: Barstool One Bite Frozen
Brick wrote:
Nothing wrong with enjoying Channing Tatum with the male gaze

Or with the male gays. Hello, friend.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2024 5:36 pm 

Was thinking about taking WSCR off my car radio preset list, but the takes and topics are so lame that the show is almost entertaining as you wait for our hero's attempt to fill what used to be valuable clear channel AM radio time with odd thoughts.

Our chat champs were doing some pretzel logic with movies and Danny B will be in for SJW of the Day with his statement, "young kids don't get Kamala because they have never seen the Matrix", had to laugh at that strange thought, not like when Nabil would call Pappy a windsock back in the day, but still somewhat entertaining listening to crackpot radio.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2024 9:06 am 

ESPN almost reached Larry type hyperbole while trying to prop up Coach Prime last night, almost, thing is that Larry does not realize how silly he sounds and that is starting to give the show an almost Murph like level of oddness.

In fact, in the old days the other shows would mercilessly replay Larry's odd takes as part of mocking bits, of course they cannot do that because Larry would crack and Hoody is not there to "hold Larry back".

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2024 10:01 am 

Clawmaster wrote:

Our chat champs were doing some pretzel logic with movies and Danny B will be in for SJW of the Day with his statement, "young kids don't get Kamala because they have never seen the Matrix", had to laugh at that strange thought, not like when Nabil would call Pappy a windsock back in the day, but still somewhat entertaining listening to crackpot radio.

It all makes sense now. Thanks larry!

What can be Red Pill

Unburdened by what has been Blue Pill

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2024 10:30 am 

pizza_Place: Milano's
Panther vibes...

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2024 7:47 pm 

Caught a bit of WMVP today a bit after noon and it sounded like they were actually taking callers?

Not sure what to make of this radical new concept?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2024 10:57 am 
1000 CLUB

Clawmaster wrote:
Caught a bit of WMVP today a bit after noon and it sounded like they were actually taking callers?

Not sure what to make of this radical new concept?

Listen to transition on Thursday with Speigal, Holmes and Bernstein. They talked about taking calls. Spiegal just thinks it's good business, the listeners are the lifeblood of the station...Holmes thinks there is an art to it and Bernstein think everyone is stupid (ironic considering how radical and uniformed he is on everything political which seems to be his passion these days)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2024 12:23 pm 

Why does Laurence seem so openly hostile to Dan these days? Used to be he was criticized for rubber stamping all Dan's thoughts. Now it seems like, at least to me, he has gone the other direction. He seems to launch unprovoked snark (the name of my last band) toward Dan who seems unphased but it is occasionally uncomfortable to hear.Laurence is bad enough without adding "bully" to the description of his on air work.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2024 12:27 pm 

orioleboy wrote:
Why does Laurence seem so openly hostile to Dan these days? Used to be he was criticized for rubber stamping all Dan's thoughts. Now it seems like, at least to me, he has gone the other direction. He seems to launch unprovoked snark (the name of my last band) toward Dan who seems unphased but it is occasionally uncomfortable to hear.Laurence is bad enough without adding "bully" to the description of his on air work.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2024 12:33 pm 

orioleboy wrote:

Yeah over the last couple of months it has gotten really bad. Pretty much anything Dan says Larry pushes back on. Personally I think Larry is being a baby because of the reality that he is not going to get the jobs that he thinks he wants or deserves. I think it pisses him off to see Parkins get a big opportunity. It pisses him off because he knows he is not going to get afternoon drive time. It pisses him off because deep down he knows guys like Bernsie and Parkins are way better at this deal than he is.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2024 12:59 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
Something wrong with arguing all day?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2024 1:17 pm 
1000 CLUB

I've noticed that almost every time Leila is on, one of them apologizes to her for talking over her.

Also, just continuous bad takes by this show. Quite the turnaround on PCA of late.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2024 1:31 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
BD wrote:
I've noticed that almost every time Leila is on, one of them apologizes to her for talking over her.

Also, just continuous bad takes by this show. Quite the turnaround on PCA of late.

Speaking of Dan on PCA, if Madrigal is white, short and bad isn't PCA white, short and bad?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2024 1:48 pm 
1000 CLUB

pittmike wrote:
BD wrote:

Speaking of Dan on PCA, if Madrigal is white, short and bad isn't PCA white, short and bad?

PCA was all of that a month ago. Now, they are not far off from comparing him to Bobby Witt Jr. Give it a few more weeks.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2024 2:32 pm 

pizza_Place: Palermo's
BD wrote:

Does she still tend to blurt things out when other people are talking? It's kind of hard not to talk over someone who frequently talks over other people in the first place.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2024 2:52 pm 

pizza_Place: Barstool One Bite Frozen
Tad Queasy wrote:
Does she still tend to blurt things out when other people are talking? It's kind of hard not to talk over someone who frequently talks over other people in the first place.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2024 3:23 pm 

pittmike wrote:
BD wrote:

We have a thing in this town for fast players that fail at their position. He is the white Justin Fields.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2024 3:25 pm 
1000 CLUB

Tad Queasy wrote:
BD wrote:

About a month ago, she was definitely annoyed that somebody spoke over her. When she's on now, it's sort of noticeable how careful they are all to make sure she has space for her hot takes.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2024 3:46 pm 

Juiced wrote:
pittmike wrote:
BD wrote:

We have a thing in this town for fast players that fail at their position. He is the white Justin Fields.

cubbie brian anderson