It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 3:37 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2819 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 ... 94  Next
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2023 4:38 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
Beardown wrote:
There is a lot of conflict within Bernstein. Bernstein himself hates Christians. Granted, he doesn’t think we should be slaughtered. I’ll give him that. But he thinks we’re the lessor breed. And like I’ve said, he also doesn’t like blacks but just fakes that woke part for his peer circle. He hates dumb whites that hate blacks. But thinks it’s fine if smart Jewish people, what he considers his kind, hate them.

Are you teaching sociology classes at a private university?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2023 10:07 pm 

pizza_Place: Frozen
Listened to transition P & S / Bernstein & Herron. Actually not bad. Herron was the centerpiece with the 3 knuckleheads bouncing Bears theories off of him.

Got creepy though when the talk turned to Shane's French onion soup Shane made for Mitch's birthday. Most people would skeeve looking at Shane then his food he made.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2023 7:22 am 

too much facial hair. there's no way hair or dandruff don't get in the food

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2023 8:08 am 
1000 CLUB

vitoscotti wrote:
Listened to transition P & S / Bernstein & Herron. Actually not bad. Herron was the centerpiece with the 3 knuckleheads bouncing Bears theories off of him.

Got creepy though when the talk turned to Shane's French onion soup Shane made for Mitch's birthday. Most people would skeeve looking at Shane then his food he made.

When Spiegal is arguing that the Bears are really secretly hoping that Bagent would play this season, that's all you need to know....

I give Herron credit for calling out Bernstein (politely) for judging the coaching on the results of the play. Every show does this - a week that Fields plays well, the coaches are figuring things out. When Fields struggles, the coaching staff doesn't understand how to use him.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2023 8:12 am 
1000 CLUB

Beardown wrote:
So when it comes to muslins vs Jews Bernstein can’t say why the hate? Bernstein has hate for non Jews. Always has. It was clear before the woke movement. Now he can’t express it like he used to or he’ll be fired.

I'm not sure what any of the above means, but we do know that many in the media are quick to be critical of Israel (see yesterday's major headlines and the irresponsibility on the reporting on major networks) and I don't know want to assume that Bernstein is not some complete lunatic on this issue like he is on every other political/social issue. Let's see if he eventually speaks out.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2023 1:33 pm 

pizza_Place: Lino's
Was in the car and thought I heard Lil' Danny say he had never been to Cheesecake Factory, this from a guy that had never heard of Ric Flair, he grew up far different from nearly all males his age, maybe that is why he seems so out of touch.

Understand why he cannot comment on the conflict in Isreal, the entire thing is exposing the far left to be more anti-Semitic than the KKK, must be hard to square for the wealthy Jewish folks like Dan who are good soldiers for the Democratic party, send their kids to the "right" schools, are on the "right side of history", and donate tons of money to left wing politicians and causes.

Tlaib would have been a great local administrator in the Einsatzgruppen, always wonder how the congress members have so much time to gab about international issues, guess things are going swell in Detroit which frees her up to do more important things.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2023 1:42 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
Just shows you Dan will be standing next to me when the left lines people up against the wall. I just hope Nas recognizes me somewhere between 'Ready and aim and fire'

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2023 2:12 pm 

Nardi wrote:
Just shows you Dan will be standing next to me when the left lines people up against the wall. I just hope Nas recognizes me somewhere between 'Ready and aim and fire'

Nas will tell them to skip the "ready and aim" parts, he's a very busy man.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2023 4:32 pm 

There is a Cheesecake Factory in Old Orchard. It would be demographically anomalous if Dan had not been there.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2023 4:42 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
That Cheesecake Factory in Old Orchard has been the source of great intestinal distress for many in the Tall Midget sphere of influence.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2023 4:50 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
Tall Midget wrote:
That Cheesecake Factory in Old Orchard has been the source of great intestinal distress for many in the Tall Midget sphere of influence.

Too much butter.

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2023 4:50 pm 

pizza_Place: Palermo's
Clawmaster wrote:
Was in the car and thought I heard Lil' Danny say he had never been to Cheesecake Factory, this from a guy that had never heard of Ric Flair, he grew up far different from nearly all males his age, maybe that is why he seems so out of touch.

Is that because he's just simply never been to one, or did he give the impression he finds it to be beneath his refined palate? I find it hard to believe it would be the latter, as he has talked about buying discounted, soon-to-be expired meat from Costco.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2023 5:09 pm 

pizza_Place: Barstool One Bite Frozen
The real story would be if Jason Goff hadn't been to the Cheesecake Factory.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2023 6:29 pm 

i walked by a cheesecake factory once.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2023 7:59 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
IkeSouth wrote:
i walked by a cheesecake factory once.

I've driven by the Cheesecake factory, but never stopped in

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2023 8:15 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
Last time I went there was a plumbing issue on the ground floor and the entire restaurant smelled like sewage.

I had the avocado egg rolls and a spicy chicken sandwich. It was delightful.

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2023 8:16 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequods
BD wrote:
vitoscotti wrote:

When Spiegal is arguing that the Bears are really secretly hoping that Bagent would play this season, that's all you need to know....

I give Herron credit for calling out Bernstein (politely) for judging the coaching on the results of the play. Every show does this - a week that Fields plays well, the coaches are figuring things out. When Fields struggles, the coaching staff doesn't understand how to use him.

I heard Dan say that the coaches “forgot they had the offensive player of the week” on the team. Do the coaches really need to target specific passes to Moore, or does Fields need to throw the ball to him?

Seems Moore was open on a few plays that QB1 missed—that’s not on the coaches.

And Herron does call these guys out on their BS, and I’ve noticed they’ll give more reasoned opinions when paired solo with him.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2023 8:46 pm 

I don't get it either. You really think the coaches don't know the ball should go to Moore every fucking single chance it can?

Does he really think fields has no idea that Moore should get the ball every fucking chance he can?

The problem is extremely clear. Fields. Can't. See. The. Field.

We have seen this with other qb's. On contrary, we have seen qb's who see the lanes, they see routes and who is beating his guy in the moment... But they don't have the arm to get it there. That's why the position commands the paycheck it does. You need to be able to see the play unfold in real time and get the ball there. Less than half of any starting QB is good at doing that.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2023 11:25 pm 

Bernstein has to be constantly monitoring Israel's war with all the relatives he has in Israel. But not one word about Israel in his show where politics & social issues are the cornerstone. This will be Bernstein's defining moment at the Score in the future when his turbulent tenure is remembered.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2023 12:15 am 

pizza_Place: Hoagie's Pub
vitoscotti wrote:
Bernstein has to be constantly monitoring Israel's war with all the relatives he has in Israel.

do they live in a gated section of the kibbutz?

of course we know how he feels. for the sake of his own career, it's better he not fall into any trap that goads him into publicly stating how he feels. he has much better discipline than i do; if i had to talk for 4 hrs. a day/5 days a week and had access to an audience.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2023 12:29 am 

Clawmaster wrote:

Tlaib would have been a great local administrator in the Einsatzgruppen, always wonder how the congress members have so much time to gab about international issues, guess things are going swell in Detroit which frees her up to do more important things.

the grand mufti of jerusalem visited berlin/prinz albrecht strasse a few times. he even got bosnians to join the ss.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2023 5:50 am 

NWsider4-3-3 wrote:
Clawmaster wrote:

the grand mufti of jerusalem visited berlin/prinz albrecht strasse a few times. he even got bosnians to join the ss.

They share the same goals, interesting that all these college kids are buying into the ideology and are too dumb to realize that the people they are supporting want the jews wiped off the face of the earth more than Hitler did, but just are not smart enough to develop the military to do it, so they rely on 18-year-old kids on motorcycles rather than 18-year-old Panzer Grenadiers.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2023 6:38 am 

Bernstein could delicately tiptoe avoiding any controversy talking about Israel. At least hoping for peace and giving condolences. Leila shows courage talking about issues concerning Iran on the show this way.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2023 7:00 am 

pizza_Place: Boni Vino
Leila is becoming as insufferable as her cohosts.

https://youtu.be/vTjbT2UiaNc?si=i3RQr9bmT702vBma

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2023 7:00 am 

pizza_Place: Pizza Hut
vitoscotti wrote:
Bernstein could delicately tiptoe avoiding any controversy talking about Israel. At least hoping for peace and giving condolences. Leila shows courage talking about issues concerning Iran on the show this way.

It really is a bit strange that he does not have anything to say given his penchant for binary yelling about issues. He is a clear arbiter of what he thinks is right or wrong. Like many libs I guess he is simply confused what is right and wrong and waiting for things to clear up. He will not want to be on the wrong side of history for sure.

As for relatives and family it is a creepy alley to go down. I have no idea what, if or who he might know in Israeli regions. All we are given is his family came from Omaha of all places he has a really old and rich father and mom. He has one sister somewhere in NYC and a couple kids in college east of central Ohio. About as vanilla and perfectly planned as a family can be.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2023 7:31 am 

Jaw Breaker wrote:

Larry Holmes looks like a chubby Chinese guy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2023 7:40 am 

vitoscotti wrote:
Jaw Breaker wrote:

Larry Holmes looks like a chubby Chinese guy

he's chocolate charlie brown. Perfectly spherical, bald head and amorphous body

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2023 8:07 am 

Bernstein from 2012

In the early 1900s, my maternal great-grandparents fled anti-Semitic violence outside of Odessa, now Ukraine's third-largest city. Around the same time, my paternal great- grandfather escaped the pogroms sweeping through his home in Poland. A teenager, alone, he stowed away on a ship to reach America.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2023 8:10 am 

pizza_Place: Pizza Hut
vitoscotti wrote:
Bernstein from 2012

In the early 1900s, my maternal great-grandparents fled anti-Semitic violence outside of Odessa, now Ukraine's third-largest city. Around the same time, my paternal great- grandfather escaped the pogroms sweeping through his home in Poland. A teenager, alone, he stowed away on a ship to reach America.

Well then it is proven. A couple generations and it never mattered. Never again my ass. :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2023 10:19 am 

Clawmaster wrote:
NWsider4-3-3 wrote:
Clawmaster wrote:

They share the same goals, interesting that all these college kids are buying into the ideology and are too dumb to realize that the people they are supporting want the jews wiped off the face of the earth more than Hitler did, but just are not smart enough to develop the military to do it, so they rely on 18-year-old kids on motorcycles rather than 18-year-old Panzer Grenadiers.

you like using the term, pretzel logic.

nazi ideology didn't think much of the slavs - to put it lightly. bosnians were once christian slavs who converted under the ottoman sword/opportunistic reasons.

we need enthusiastic killers, we will recruit them. the grand mufti was certainly hoping for a nazi victory.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2819 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 ... 94  Next