It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 4:33 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2819 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 94  Next
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2023 7:03 am 

pizza_Place: 1. Homemade 2. Jewels
IkeSouth wrote:
When my cousin was in college, he was excited to go to India. He said he wants to learn about culture. I laughed.

When he came back, he was a bit hesitant to admit, but after pressing him he said 'i see why they call it a third world country'

People I know and trust who have been to India say it is terrific.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2023 7:08 am 

a retard wrote:
IkeSouth wrote:
When my cousin was in college, he was excited to go to India. He said he wants to learn about culture. I laughed.

When he came back, he was a bit hesitant to admit, but after pressing him he said 'i see why they call it a third world country'

I wouldn't go to the bathroom the entire time I was there.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2023 7:10 am 

pizza_Place: 1. Homemade 2. Jewels
Douchebag wrote:
a genius wrote:
IkeSouth wrote:

People swoon over Italy. Yet MANY restrooms there are awful, too.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2023 9:00 am 

Douchebag wrote:
a genius wrote:
IkeSouth wrote:

Yes, you definitely would

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2023 9:40 am 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
a retard wrote:
IkeSouth wrote:

I’ve never been, but people I know who have often suggest it’s a great vacation if you can afford to hire a guide to keep you away from the large mobs of poor people everywhere you go.

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2023 10:25 am 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
This Ends in Antioch wrote:
a genius wrote:
IkeSouth wrote:

I’ve never been, but people I know who have often suggest it’s a great vacation if you can afford to hire a guide to keep you away from the large mobs of poor people everywhere you go.

You can do that at Disney too, right?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2023 10:28 am 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
This Ends in Antioch wrote:
a genius wrote:
IkeSouth wrote:

You can do that at Disney too, right?

Absolutely.

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2023 10:34 am 

pizza_Place: Hoagie's Pub
loho's struggle with crohn's...."just pick up some pork rinds & coffee and hop on the bus". get on at ashland, shit your pants by the time you hit western. leave the bag and cup on the cta.

dan funneling his anger towards hawk fans...the silent anger, anger on the boil...no therapy talking about it on his show. hawk fans must have paraglided into southern israel and .......

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2023 10:58 am 

pizza_Place: Pizza Hut
NWsider4-3-3 wrote:
loho's struggle with crohn's...."just pick up some pork rinds & coffee and hop on the bus". get on at ashland, shit your pants by the time you hit western. leave the bag and cup on the cta.

dan funneling his anger towards hawk fans...the silent anger, anger on the boil...no therapy talking about it on his show. hawk fans must have paraglided into southern israel and .......

Gay hockey tape?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2023 12:10 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
Douchebag wrote:
a genius wrote:
IkeSouth wrote:

Not a problem. There aren't any.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2023 2:29 pm 

pizza_Place: Lino's
Chet Coppock's Fur Coat wrote:
If Bagent ends up at the level between Andy Dalton and Chase Daniel, he can have a long and distinguished career as a QB2.

If Fields ends up at the same level, he will be out of the league in three more years because he will expect too much salary and to compete for QB1. Too much smoke there.

Fields struggles with the plays when he gets all the first team reps in practice, not sure if he would be a great backup because he would have to stop and think even more than he does now, and we see how that has worked out for him.

Seems finding a Ryan Pace type GM and trying to pry a second round pick away for Fields is the best move for all parties involved at this point.

Have heard a few experts say Fields would be much better in a Baltimore type offense with heavy TE packages which would give him easier run pass options with limited reads, he could just run after checking his one read, he would put up some big rushing yards, but his career would be short lived, but his career will be short wherever he goes due to the high number of sacks he takes.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2023 4:16 pm 

pizza_Place: Tafdes
Douchebag wrote:
Big Gunt wrote:
What it comes down to for Larry and DoucheBag is that you're a racist if you think Bagent CAN become something.

Leave me out of this, fuckface.

That's MR. Fuckface to you...pal!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2023 9:25 pm 
1000 CLUB

On Tuesday's show, Dan and Laurence both suggested that supporting Bagent with more enthusiasm than Fields means you are a racist

They also applauded the hockey player who put Pride Tape on his stick for a live game that resulted in the NHL changing its stance on the ban. You would have thought this player was Jackie Robinson breaking the color barrier. Dan took the time to retell his how kid had a gay hockey coach and how much this story means to him and how cowards shouldn't be listened too.

Big words on gay pride and calling people racists but silence on if killing and beheading children is an issue for him.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2023 5:47 am 

pizza_Place: Lino's
BD wrote:
On Tuesday's show, Dan and Laurence both suggested that supporting Bagent with more enthusiasm than Fields means you are a racist

They also applauded the hockey player who put Pride Tape on his stick for a live game that resulted in the NHL changing its stance on the ban. You would have thought this player was Jackie Robinson breaking the color barrier. Dan took the time to retell his how kid had a gay hockey coach and how much this story means to him and how cowards shouldn't be listened too.

Big words on gay pride and calling people racists but silence on if killing and beheading children is an issue for him.

Lazy radio, trying to cover up for the lack of football knowledge, remember that both of these guys were routinely mocked by the Monsters and HFC for their bad football thoughts back when they would do the "Bears Hit" (two words).

North and Mac especially would mock Lil' Danny for being on the muscle with putrid Bears takes, likely why he hates both of those guys to this day. Holmes never really had any unique thoughts and always would rather grab ass with the players which made for some cringeworthy TV before he was launched from the "Bears Aftershow".

Dan is more interested in talking about bad spacing on a bad Bulls team and Larry would rather talk about comic books, and there is your problem, you cannot hide a lack of interest or knowledge on a topic when you have to do a daily local sports talk radio show, it leads to mundane radio where the hosts just regurgitate other peoples twitter takes because the either do not care or do not have the ability to form a thought on a subject.

Welcome to WSCR in the year 2023, as I have said repeatedly you would do better going to Shady Acres and giving Mac and North 30 mins a day, you would get some unique takes on the Bears, the current hosts would then at least have some unique content to react to for the rest of the week.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2023 6:11 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
Clawmaster wrote:
BD wrote:

Lazy radio, trying to cover up for the lack of football knowledge, remember that both of these guys were routinely mocked by the Monsters and HFC for their bad football thoughts back when they would do the "Bears Hit" (two words).

North and Mac especially would mock Lil' Danny for being on the muscle with putrid Bears takes, likely why he hates both of those guys to this day. Holmes never really had any unique thoughts and always would rather grab ass with the players which made for some cringeworthy TV before he was launched from the "Bears Aftershow".

Dan is more interested in talking about bad spacing on a bad Bulls team and Larry would rather talk about comic books, and there is your problem, you cannot hide a lack of interest or knowledge on a topic when you have to do a daily local sports talk radio show, it leads to mundane radio where the hosts just regurgitate other peoples twitter takes because the either do not care or do not have the ability to form a thought on a subject.

Welcome to WSCR in the year 2023, as I have said repeatedly you would do better going to Shady Acres and giving Mac and North 30 mins a day, you would get some unique takes on the Bears, the current hosts would then at least have some unique content to react to for the rest of the week.

That's a really good point. Both of these guys ridicule the idea of "serious sports talk", but they haven't replaced that kind of discussion with anything that's particularly interesting or even remotely compelling. They much rather assess the degree of alleged racism or misogyny reflected in a given fan base than analyze the Bears chances of making the playoffs. In addition to being ideologically rather than factually driven, this kind of discussion is simply played out and erodes interest in their station. Bernstein's choice to focus on the culture of sports fandom rather than the competitive aspect sports was novel 15 or 20 years ago, but his creativity has gradually receded and has been replaced with a generic, identity politics perspective that feels like it has been developed in a DEI workshop and reflects his obedience to corporate orthodoxy. Bernstein used to be an iconoclast, but he is now little more than a weary and wearisome propagandist for neoliberal hegemony.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2023 6:32 am 

Tall Midget wrote:

That's a really good point. Both of these guys ridicule the idea of "serious sports talk", but they haven't replaced that kind of discussion with anything that's particularly interesting or even remotely compelling. They much rather assess the degree of alleged racism or misogyny reflected in a given fan base than analyze the Bears chances of making the playoffs. In addition to being ideologically rather than factually driven, this kind of discussion is simply played out and erodes interest in their station. Bernstein's choice to focus on the culture of sports fandom rather than the competitive aspect sports was novel 15 or 20 years ago, but his creativity has gradually receded and has been replaced with a generic, identity politics perspective that feels like it has been developed in a DEI workshop and reflects his obedience to corporate orthodoxy. Bernstein used to be an iconoclast, but he is now He just needs his ass kicked.

FIFY

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2023 6:40 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
BD wrote:

Do you think they called the coach Coach Fagula ?

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2023 7:40 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Pete's
Is bernstein discussing the modern Kristallnacht that is occurring in major Western cities right now or is he ignoring it?

I'm sure if it were a bunch of people in MAGA caps screaming anti-Semitic slogans in the streets he'd have a hell of a lot to say about it.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2023 7:46 am 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Is bernstein discussing the modern Kristallnacht that is occurring in major Western cities right now or is he ignoring it?

I'm sure if it were a bunch of people in MAGA caps screaming anti-Semitic slogans in the streets he'd have a hell of a lot to say about it.

He is not showing it publicly but I am sure he is micro managing his adult children on campuses.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2023 7:49 am 

badrogue17 wrote:
BD wrote:

Do you think they called the coach Coach Fagula ?

It is funny to hear this gay coach thing. I guess gay tape makes sense now. If you are so woke isn't the best result for Coach Fagula to be able to do his coaching and whatever else without his proclivities being a thing or even known? I guess it makes people feel better to pressure the NHL to use gay tape and make a hero out of the hockey equivalent of "just a guy".

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2023 10:02 am 

Tall Midget wrote:
identity politics perspective that feels like it has been developed in a DEI workshop

had to watch a 20 minute training video developed by my company's DEI arm.

max transitioned to maxine and now gets upset if her co-workers call her 'max'. the message of the training lesson was to be on high alert for what upsets maxine, because employees who feel included, are more productive employees.

the only thing missing was bernstein narrating the video and loho playing max/maxine.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2023 10:05 am 
Site Admin

NWsider4-3-3 wrote:
max transitioned to maxine and now gets upset if her co-workers call her 'max'. the message of the training lesson was to be on high alert for what upsets maxine

My best friend growing up had a dog named Maxine. She never got upset when we called her Max.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2023 10:06 am 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
NWsider4-3-3 wrote:
max transitioned to maxine and now gets upset if her co-workers call her 'max'. the message of the training lesson was to be on high alert for what upsets maxine

My best friend growing up had a dog named Maxine. She never got upset when we called her Max.

Was it a great big Irish setter?

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2023 10:08 am 

my training tells me you weren't listening to the sad whimpers of maxine.

i'm waiting for the training videos that tell our east-asian co-workers not to take bird baths in kitchen sinks and to stop using toilet water as a bidet. i've adjusted to goat head smell lingering in a microwave for 2 days.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2023 10:17 am 

pizza_Place: Milano's

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2023 10:20 am 

the DEI is something the Onion would've made up as a character back in the early days.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2023 10:32 am 

NWsider4-3-3 wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
identity politics perspective that feels like it has been developed in a DEI workshop

had to watch a 20 minute training video developed by my company's DEI arm.

max transitioned to maxine and now gets upset if her co-workers call her 'max'. the message of the training lesson was to be on high alert for what upsets maxine, because employees who feel included, are more productive employees.

the only thing missing was bernstein narrating the video and loho playing max/maxine.

I'm Dan Bernstin. You may remember me from such corporate training videos as "Getting To Yes...Boss" and "Work Harder Poor People"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2023 11:01 am 

good dolphin wrote:

I'm Dan Bernstin. You may remember me from such corporate training videos as "Work Harder Poor People"

most viewed video at the dead sea salt mine co. since 1972.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2023 11:40 am 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
NWsider4-3-3 wrote:
my training tells me you weren't listening to the sad whimpers of maxine.

i'm waiting for the training videos that tell our east-asian co-workers not to take bird baths in kitchen sinks and to stop using toilet water as a bidet. i've adjusted to goat head smell lingering in a microwave for 2 days.

Should I be triggered when people think Dennis is pronounced Denise?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2023 12:05 pm 
Site Admin

The Doctor of Love wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

He is not showing it publicly but I am sure he is micro managing his adult children on campuses.

It's interesting because when they really do come for him it will likely be someone in a MAGA cap standing up for him.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2819 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 94  Next