It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2024 5:44 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2024 4:25 am 
1000 CLUB

I was wrong. I thought no chance. Go ahead and crucify me on this one.

At the end of the day, Mitch doesn't give a shit. That's how I figure it. He's doing it to amuse himself. He's close to retirement and doesn't care. Radio isn't what it once was and it's no longer an important decision. So what the fuck. That's Mitch's attitude on this thing.

Here's what we're in store for on opening day.

Goff: I don't want to say this cuz I know what's coming...

Meaning this is about race and the crackers listening won't like it. They're wrong. I'm right. By saying it this way is a weasel way. But Goff and Larry have perfected this style.

Anyway, I was wrong. Just go ahead and get it over with Mitch. No need to wait a couple weeks to act like you're thinking about it.

Just be ready to be called a racist when you have to fire him, Mitch Rosen. But you know that. Like I said. You're just doing this to amuse yourself.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2024 7:56 am 

Is he using an agent to negotiate the contract this time?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2024 9:12 am 
1000 CLUB

I would like to know why this time will be better. What has changed? Will he continue to dominate conversations, laugh over everything? Will he steer conversations to non-sports topics? Is this a shift in the station with the mid-day show also regularly doing this also? As a talk show host, he has bounced around yet keeps getting second (and beyond) chances. Just don't see the talent that Lawrence Holmes sees in him.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2024 9:45 am 
1000 CLUB

BD wrote:
I would like to know why this time will be better. What has changed? Will he continue to dominate conversations, laugh over everything? Will he steer conversations to non-sports topics? Is this a shift in the station with the mid-day show also regularly doing this also? As a talk show host, he has bounced around yet keeps getting second (and beyond) chances. Just don't see the talent that Lawrence Holmes sees in him.

The answer is no. No change. All of Goff’s flaws will remain in tact.

Once again, do we have confirmation that he’s out as Bulls guy at Reinsdorf’s new network. Tall Midget says he’s out but I haven’t seen it written anywhere nor have I seen his replacement.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2024 10:07 am 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
Who is Jasone?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2024 10:34 am 

BD wrote:

All he has to do is talk Bears for the next 15 years and he will have ratings. 2024 is basically what 1984 was to a previous generation. We are on the cusp of greatness

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2024 10:40 am 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
Is Goff a Fields guy? Strikes me as a Fields guy.

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2024 11:16 am 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
This Ends in Antioch wrote:

I don't know whether he's actually a fan of Fields, but as I recall he had thoughts on why some people might not be fans of Fields.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2024 11:55 am 
1000 CLUB

It’s funny with Larry and Goff that they don’t realize that the guy with the only

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2024 12:15 pm 

pizza_Place: Milano's
KDdidit wrote:
Who is Jasone?

it's the French pronunciation

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2024 2:29 pm 

pizza_Place: Barstool One Bite Frozen
Bagels wrote:
KDdidit wrote:
Who is Jasone?

it's the French pronunciation

ouais ouais ouais, voici! voici! ce train n'est jamais tardif.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2024 2:30 pm 
1000 CLUB

Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
This Ends in Antioch wrote:

I don't know whether he's actually a fan of Fields, but as I recall he had thoughts on why some people might not be fans of Fields.

Yes, I'm fairly certain he's a big fan and had similar thoughts as to Holmes and few others. Should be refreshing to be called some of the worst names you can call a person, but they will have that now at mid-days and in the afternoons.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2024 7:40 am 

pizza_Place: New Mexico has no good pizza. Send help.
good dolphin wrote:
BD wrote:

All he has to do is talk Bears for the next 15 years and he will have ratings. 2024 is basically what 1984 was to a previous generation. We are on the cusp of greatness

Not even close, buddy. Maybe 82 or 83 Bears.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2024 10:42 am 

pizza_Place: Pequods
whatsamotta_u wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
BD wrote:

Not even close, buddy. Maybe 82 or 83 Bears.

So championship is still happening this decade then