It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 4:59 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:56 am 

pizza_Place: Wha Happen?
does that show have staying power due to the constant travel of Brian? I ask the question not really knowing the answer...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:19 pm 

pizza_Place: Dino's Pizza
I was wondering the same thing myself, only because it sounded like Brian's voice was booming kinda loud in Orlando. I think "Mully & Hanley" have an arrangement with the Sun-Times and "The SCORE" that allows them to broadcast their portions from wherever the Bulls, Bears or whatever the sports event is occuring. What likely happens is that Mike and/or Brian get permission from the nearby radio station in that city and broadcast their portions from an unused studio there to make it sound like they're together in Chicago when they're really not.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:03 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Baracco's
When the Bear and Bull seasons start these out of town broadcasts from rented studios may jack up the cost of the show to MNMS if not higher levels. Which brings about a good question for Mitch.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:21 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Freezer.
My Coach Vinny wrote:
When the Bear and Bull seasons start these out of town broadcasts from rented studios may jack up the cost of the show to MNMS if not higher levels. Which brings about a good question for Mitch.

You may recall that Grobber used to do a lot of shows from the Rock-n-Roll hall of fame. Why? Cause they had studio facilities and he was doing something in Cleveland (like reporting.)

I wonder if certain hotels have voice ISDN lines installed in their "business suites." That's all you'd need.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:15 pm 

pizza_Place: Wha Happen?
I'm sure that's what they would do, ISDN lines are getting more and more plentifull...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:28 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Freezer.
City of Fools wrote:
I'm sure that's what they would do, ISDN lines are getting more and more plentifull...

I get the feeling Hanley will be feeling it before long. He travels with the Bulls, right? Meaning, their chartered plane? When do you suppose that leaves for the next town? (late) And when do you think Brian has to wake up for the next morning show (early). Doesn't compute to me...