It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 8:18 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:12 am 

I listen between 7 and 8 most days. today I was treated to Rosenthal listing his top five for al and nl mvp, his cy young and rookie of the year. PTFB to M&M talk about football. 20 minutes later M&H are discussing if Ryno should take the Cleveland job IF offered. PTFB to M&M talking football.
HEY ASSCLOWNS baseball season ended in Chicago weeks ago, try talking some football, or dont because I just cant listen anymore.
I know if you listen for 4 hours it can get repetitive, but to go an entire hour and not mention the Bears today was a fucking joke. THE AUDIENCE IS CONSTATNTLY CHANGING!! This is exactly why M&M continues to beat them. I would rather hear talk of the Jets over who is going to come in 3rd in the NL mvp race.

the victory cry of low achievers

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:15 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Hut
Vincent Antonelli wrote:
I know if you listen for 4 hours it can get repetitive, but to go an entire hour and not mention the Bears today was a fucking joke. THE AUDIENCE IS CONSTATNTLY CHANGING!! This is exactly why M&M continues to beat them. I would rather hear talk of the Jets over who is going to come in 3rd in the NL mvp race.

1). This upsets you very much I see.

2). Is there anything particularly interesting going on with the Bears going into a bye-week? What did you want to hear them say?

Kid Cairo: 2013 March Madness Tournament Winner!

"Cowabunga? Cowa fucking piece of dog shit! This game is diarrhea coming out of my dick!"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:20 pm 

pizza_Place: The Bowling alley, where else?
I am going to go out on a limb and say that despite the fact that neither of the Chicago teams are represented, there are still alot of people out there who still are interested in the playoffs. It is the National pastime, you know.