It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 3:22 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: god awful
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:38 pm 

thats it. nothing quirky or funny. im too tired and theres too much bullshit out there already. i havent heard mullme and handme for over a year i think... now i listen to the score from 4am to 6am. grobbstein is fine..... morning show is absolute shit. its like waking up on saturday thinking there might be something on the radio and you get towneshit financial. i feel like jamming my balls up my crack and clucking like a chicken ive been so fucking bored on the morning drive. the score really replaced mike north for this andy rooney duo? are you fucking kidding me? i didnt really mind them that much at first a couple years ago, but my giddy slutty aunt i think i might just go fuck a 1st cousin.

Post subject: Re: god awful
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:39 pm 

pizza_Place: Paisan's in Cicero
You're going to piss off Big Fan with this post.....he's in the Mully and Hanley ALS.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:41 pm 

pizza_Place: Frozen
IkeSouth wrote:
my giddy slutty aunt i think i might just go fuck a 1st cousin.

:lol:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:44 pm 

so fuckin what? the show is trash. they are mailing it in and also stupid on top of that. they think the buzz aldrin moonwalk joke is funny... i know 6 year old girls would would admit that joke sucks. who the fuck is actually listening? god fearing retards im guessing because nobody wants to say a bad thing about a couple of nice guys. well im not a nice guy and truth hurts and the fact is the score's morning show sucks, sucks hard and quite frankly it pisses me off.

Last edited by IkeSouth on Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:44 pm 

pizza_Place: Langel's
IkeSouth wrote:
thats it. nothing quirky or funny. im too tired and theres too much bullshit out there already. i havent heard mullme and handme for over a year i think... now i listen to the score from 4am to 6am. grobbstein is fine..... morning show is absolute shit. its like waking up on saturday thinking there might be something on the radio and you get towneshit financial. i feel like jamming my balls up my crack and clucking like a chicken ive been so fucking bored on the morning drive. the score really replaced mike north for this andy rooney duo? are you fucking kidding me? i didnt really mind them that much at first a couple years ago, but my giddy slutty aunt i think i might just go fuck a 1st cousin.

Are you Disgruntled Jeff (or whatever his moniker is) that called Grobber last night? Second thought, he was a Sox fan...and a really drunk one at that.

There were some doozies last night. Poppa from Riverside or was it Riverview thought that Hawks fans weren't into the game last night and that Bulls fans are much louder......OK!!!!!!!!! :roll: He also said that it was completely disrespectful that people cheer during the anthem (which I agree with to an extent), but he went as far as saying that the people that sing the anthem are being disrespected.

I love listening to Grobber for many reasons. His ridiculous callers make me laugh. :lol: :lol:

The Original Kid Cairo wrote:
I once jerked in a chicken truck, so I have that going for me.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:41 pm 

pizza_Place: ALL
Quote:

Post of the year candidate!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:11 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
I think the boys do an excellent job of a show, mixed in with this new thing to the morning "FACTS" Whooooaaa My Giddy Aunt! The do a great job of updating on almost all the sports info they have, GREAT interviews in the way of interview quality (Not, what 5 CD's would you want on your island...) and the questions asked. The fovus is not comedy, but they have some.

It is your classic national sports talk show, that has been infected by the Score sarcastic angle.

This then makes Mac show work very well, as he can really focus on a topic, even if it is not sports (i.e. meat prep, bad guy movies, inner feelings, etc.) as I feel I just my Phhhhheal of straigh sports talk.

Ike can't piss me off, he was a douchebag way before Douchebag was douchebag.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:15 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Bianchi's - Ottawa
I like them too. Easy listen for early morning. Ten times better then a certain jagoff screaming about Connie Stevens, and interviewing Tom Dreesen.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:21 pm 

north got bad when he thought he could do it all himself, from production on down to the analog vibrations of his throat into the digital conversions of actual sound. if he would have just stayed in his 'omg im just happy to be here' mode then everyone would still love him like they used to.

mully and hanley are like listening to an 86 year old union laborer talk about his life experiences. smart? sure. hard working? sure. do you really want to listen? fuck no. i equate anyone that likes that blowjob of a morning show to model train lovers. the swayzee express rolls through every morning at 6am boys, we better get these dope plants on so the yankees can send us our smokes. and dont forget to turn off the radio, we dont want the rakkons to come back and fuck up our shit again.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:48 pm 

Ike, if I get you a ticket to BOYS NIGHT OUT would you come?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:21 pm 

pizza_Place: art of pizza
I didn't really understand the appeal of Mully & Hanley until I started getting up out of bed at 6:30 am every day.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:40 pm 

pizza_Place: sausage
Mully and Hanley each are able to talk about all four major sports with ease intelligently. This is extremely rare. They don't insult their callers and are an easy listen. They are also loyal to their advertisers.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:49 pm 

What show would insult it's listeners?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:50 pm 

spadaesq wrote:
Mully and Hanley each are able to talk about all four major sports with ease intelligently. This is extremely rare. They don't insult their callers and are an easy listen. They are also loyal to their advertisers.

Thats so important. The minute I as a listener find out (never) there has been questionable sponsor relations Im done. Cant listen. It makes me wanna listen to a lawyer do a sportsradio show with the 1985 A list.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:10 pm 

bigfan wrote:
Ike, if I get you a ticket to BOYS NIGHT OUT would you come?

maybe/probably not. i have work again, my life is back so im going back to random occasional usually angry posts. im not a very popular guy anyway, even though i made it to the final 5 in the hawaiian shirt contest today at work nobody cheered for me not even the guys from my company so its pretty clear that im a loser.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:43 pm 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
I like you Ike. I'd cheer for ya.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:28 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
All of this DePaul talk is fucking ridiculous. Who gives a shit about the Blue Demons besides the people that went there or are the parents or children of people who went there?

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:44 am 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
All of this DePaul talk is fucking ridiculous. Who gives a shit about the Blue Demons besides the people that went there or are the parents or children of people who went there?

Frank, your yute is showing. For a solid 12 years Depaul was more popular than the Bulls. Up until about 1990, they were the Basketball to follow in this town.

They produced a ton of NBA players. Even after Aguire, Cummings, Corzine, "the Dolph"...they had Comegys, T Green, Strickland, Marty Embry, Tony Jackson, Kennyt Patterson, Kevin Edwards, Stanley Brundy and the single most improved player I have seen Tyrone Corbin.....then the last shot they took at getting dirty with Q, PP, Bobby Simmons, Stephen Foster...all 4 played or play in the NBA and this was as recent as 2000. All these guys got to play in the NBA and a list of others that played overseas, K Holmes, K Golden (My guy!), even Kleinschmidt and D Booth.

When you HAD that kind of talent coming through your program and then for the last 10 years, coincedentally since Jeanie Ponsetto, has taken over you had 1 NBA player?

So yes, for 10 years they have sucked and they have fallen into the Chicago sports abyss, I am not even going to say they can get out, but the lack of trying is what is so pitiful.

And with that kind of recent history, many people do care, but I see your point. You never saw them when they were good and if the continue less and less will see them and then they become Loyola.

One more thing. They benefitted hugely, like the Cubs from WGN. They were on WGN almost every game and thus everyone knew who DePaul was and kids wanted to play for them ebcause they were on TV every game. Now the best they get for Big East tourney games is ZZ on the internet feed?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:11 am 

You should forget it! You're livin' in the past, man! You're hung up on some clown from the sixties, man!

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:46 pm 

yes mully and hanley, you guys were awful again this morning. the vicodin kept me from caring, but i was effectively embarrassed for chicago with the lame ass jokes and overall frustrating listen. this shit is suck, and its worse then mike north's lame duck days because theyre not funny, theyre not interesting and their jokes are horrible and theyre unfunny. and they repeat themselves and they repeat the same audio bit 3 times because theyre old and they cant get their cognitives right the first 4 times they are repeated to. i hate them, not them as people but their show is suck and shit.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:37 pm 

IkeSouth wrote:
yes mully and hanley, you guys were awful again this morning. the vicodin kept me from caring, but i was effectively embarrassed for chicago with the lame ass jokes and overall frustrating listen. this shit is suck, and its worse then mike north's lame duck days because theyre not funny, theyre not interesting and their jokes are horrible and theyre unfunny. and they repeat themselves and they repeat the same audio bit 3 times because theyre old and they cant get their cognitives right the first 4 times they are repeated to. i hate them, not them as people but their show is suck and shit.

Ike, did the jokes go over your head this morning? It will be much better in person with a Bloody Mary at 6 AM

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:42 pm 

bigfan wrote:
Ike, did the jokes go over your head this morning? It will be much better in person with a Bloody Mary at 6 AM

i couldnt even do it today. i think i heard les grob say something like "bye" and in lieu of the distraction to change to static i crashed my truck into a state trooper, killing him and leaving his kids orphans.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:45 pm 

IkeSouth wrote:
i feel like jamming my balls up my crack and clucking like a chicken ive been so fucking bored on the morning drive.

Wow, is this a running joke or do I have the sense of humor of a 6 year-old laughing at this as much as I did? Talk about "touching 'em all".

I still dont' know if Ike is some awful puppet account or a real, disturbed, guy from Rockford...but I guess it doesn't matter.

As far as Mully and Hanley, I think they're about what most people want/need in the morning. You surely won't go 30 minutes without some quick recap of results/discussion, like you did on the previous morning show. You also don't have to hear about fake gambling results or what your favorite pizza topping is or what their buddy did last night. I don't love these guys, but they're ok. They are clearly some of the best interviewers on the station, and move things along quickly enough for people jumping in and out of their cars in the morning.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:30 pm 

mike north is dead. the celebrity at least. $20 says he has been drinking heavily and bee bee suddenly hates him. how sad. i think that means i have to smoke heavily and have my ex girlfriend love me. how sad.