It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 6:55 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: relax on vick
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:57 am 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
never have i seen a man pay such a steep price for a crime, serve his sentence and continue to be hounded by the public. every day in this country people are arrested for dog fighting and animal cruelty, vick had more to lose than your average hillbilly, with a shitty farm sitting on some acreage. vick lost pretty much everything, there are thousands of people who make a living off of game dogs, when they get charged they lose very little in terms of money, property and freedom. i would put money down that vick has learned the hard way not to abuse animals and pit them against each other, however , the majority of low profile and often impoverished dog fighters learn nothing after being in county jail for 30 days(vick went to federal prison) they rarely lose their property, the fines are minimal. who poses a greater threat to animals in the future mike vick? i think not

Post subject: Re: relax on vick
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:28 am 

pizza_Place: Paisan's in Cicero
312player wrote:
never have i seen a man pay such a steep price for a crime, serve his sentence and continue to be hounded by the public. every day in this country people are arrested for dog fighting and animal cruelty, vick had more to lose than your average hillbilly, with a shitty farm sitting on some acreage. vick lost pretty much everything, there are thousands of people who make a living off of game dogs, when they get charged they lose very little in terms of money, property and freedom. i would put money down that vick has learned the hard way not to abuse animals and pit them against each other, however , the majority of low profile and often impoverished dog fighters learn nothing after being in county jail for 30 days(vick went to federal prison) they rarely lose their property, the fines are minimal. who poses a greater threat to animals in the future mike vick? i think not

Even though you are a mult I agree with what you are saying.....Mulli and Hanley just flat out suck.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:29 am 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
There's a Mully and Hanley section?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:30 am 

sjboyd0137 wrote:

Maybe someday Bigfan will get around to creating a Mike & Mike, Afternoon Saloon, and Waddle & Silvy section.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:31 am 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
Douchebag wrote:
sjboyd0137 wrote:

Maybe someday Bigfan will get around to creating a Mike & Mike, Afternoon Saloon, and Waddle & Silvy section.

Who are Mike and Mike?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:45 am 

pizza_Place: Pizza Hut
spmack wrote:
312player wrote:

Even though you are a mult I agree with what you are saying.....Mulli and Hanley just flat out suck.

Agreed on both counts Kamps.

Kid Cairo: 2013 March Madness Tournament Winner!

"Cowabunga? Cowa fucking piece of dog shit! This game is diarrhea coming out of my dick!"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:52 am 

312player wrote:
. vick lost pretty much everything

I dont really have a dog in this fight but this just isnt true

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:21 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
312player wrote:

Seeing as how most people who wind up in prison on felony charges would " lose everything", Vick should actually consider himself among the luckiest people on the planet. I know I sure as hell wouldnt have my job to go back to had I served time in prison, its actually a condition of my employment that I dont commit a felony and if I do, its cause for immediate termination. Not only is this worthless fuckbag allowed back into his former job, he's actually going to make millions doing it. So as far as him losing everything, he's going to come out of this a hundred times better than the average Joe Blow who did 18 months in the slam. Wish I could be a fly on the wall though , when he has to explain to his daughters why they can't have a dog. " You see sweetheart, even though daddy had millions of dollars and could have anything he wanted, he chose to spend his free time putting one dog in a ring against the other in the hopes that the dog daddy had would kill the other one. In the case that daddys dog lost, daddy himself would pick the dog up way over his head ( cuz daddys sooo strong and tough) then slam the dog onto the ground many times until daddy killed the dog. Or her would hold the dog underwater until it drowned, or on special occasions, he would electrocute the dog.So thats why we cant have a puppy, daddy just cant be trusted not to hurt it".

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:44 am 

pizza_Place: Paisan's in Cicero
They are still talking about this shit....I'd rather listen to Carmen, Jurko and Harry in this same time slot than these guys.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:55 am 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
no i am no mult...only account is this...u say this why? i agree this show blows ... and stop trying to compare you and your employer to mike vick... u can be replaced by millions of people in the blink of an eye... only a half dozen people on this planet can replace vick.. as far as not losing everything? i disagree he lost an estimated 100 million dollars ... what do these white collar criminals lose when they steal public or private money? peoples pensions disappear over night.. they lose nowhere near as much..in most cases they keep their pensions. vick also has creditors on his ass to date, and he will probally get a 1 year deal from philly.