It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2024 11:12 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Who Did What?
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 2:36 pm 

As I listened to the crosstalk between BB and M&S I learned of Harrys actions from the evening before. Wondering if he would spend some penalty box time I tuned to the very start of CJH and it was evident Harry was not in the studio. Carmen didnt welcome the listeners to the show with introductions, he went right to JJ with a question? Anyone that listens to the show knows JJ is not the first line of programming.
Makes one think that the brainkids at ESPN listen to the crosstalk on WSCR or got a tape of it, and brought Harry in for some explanations as his show started. This is how they learn about their own employees?
When Harry did enter the studio he was trying to act as if he had been there for the first 5 minutes, but just didn't talk. Harry has a pretty deep file in the HR dept and this should have been met with more than a slap on the hand. All that praise of The Chairman might have finally paid off for the brown nosing unfunny comedian.

Post subject: Re: Who Did What?
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 9:29 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
Maybe he was burning a mule?