It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 11:31 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1091 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37
 Post subject: Re: CSFMB Survivor!!
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:09 pm 

pizza_Place: Il Forno in Deerfield!
Dbag, I had an alliance with you and Boyd from day 1. Don't know why you felt you needed to turn your back on Shake That at a time when we were in charge of the game and you were in a good position to get to the final 3 with me and Boyd. would be interested to know what the info was that caused you to be so stupid :D

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:30 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Krazy Ivan wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
So Douchebag was the disloyal Shake That member who voted for IMU. I guess Hank didn't doctor that e-mail after all.

Also, I can't figure out why Don Tiny just didn't go along with BRick and I and our plan to take out jimmypasta first and Spaulding next if he wanted Spaulding gone. I guess that's the thing about this game- it was hard to know who was telling the truth.

I started playing very paranoid after a while. Thought Rick was going to turn on me. I actually turned out to be right about Terry's Peeps, but it was too late by then. I would change that if I could do it again...

:scratch:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:31 pm 

pizza_Place: Frozen
I regret voting out Rick so early. It didn't make much sense in hindsight, seeing as I had someone who would have voted along with me for at least a little while . Getting rid of him so soon turned out bad for me. As for you, I just had a feeling I was toast after the IMU vote. Your other alliances seemed stronger than ours. JORR seemed to be calling the shots. It's all good though, it was all fun...

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:39 pm 

Once I found out JORR was trying to vote you out, I went to jackref and Hank to see about voting JORR instead. I didn't have much support though.

My alliance to you was my first priority, with JORR second. After you were eliminated, I was with JORR's crew.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:26 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Pete's
I wasn't leading the charge to vote Ivan out. When nine players were remaining, he became the target of the Shake That alliance. That played right into what I wanted to do. If I had started suggesting to Shake That that the vote should be for someone else, I may have been able to convince them to vote for Peeps or Hank or even Hawg. But I certainly didn't want to do that. So yeah, I steered our alliance toward voting out Ivan. I didn't want to rock the Shake That boat just yet.

Ivan talked to all kinds of people throughout the game and I knew he had betrayed BRick in the first Aromashodu vote, so I didn't think I could trust him. I don't think many people in the game trusted him at that point. I believe even Peeps, who was his closest ally, wasn't really sure he could trust Ivan.

I thought about attacking Shake That on the 9 man vote. We quite likely could have had a 5-4 majority with Ivan and taken out Shakes or one of the others right then. That would have left a weakened Shake That and "us" with a supposed 5-3 majority. The problem with that for me was that Ivan and Peeps were pretty tight and I would then have had a potential splinter group within my own alliance. I already knew there were cracks in Shake That since one of them had voted for IMU. With only three of them left they would have become desperate. I figured it wouldn't take much for Peeps and Ivan to say the hell with JORR and team up with the remains of Shake That.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:31 am 

pizza_Place: Frozen
Yeah, I pretty much screwed myself and I knew it. First with the BRick vote and next working with too many different people on the IMU vote. I only watched the first season of Survivor, so the concept was lost on me...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:32 am 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
:lol: :lol: :lol: DB it was you all along!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:39 am 

:lol:

What a douchebag.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:45 am 

pizza_Place: Old World Pizza in Melrose Park
Awesome job Newper! This game was alot of fun.

Re: Doctoring email. This came about because IMU forwarded us the email that Hank sent in for his vote. I said that doesn't prove anything and forwarded it back with the vote name changed and you couldn't tell. That was my point. Not that Hank sat there and crafted a fake email to send IMU - just that he could have changed the name and IMU wouldn't have known.

Oh...Eastern Illinois. They contacted me. I didn't take the entrance exam because I had 64 crayons instead of 3. But I loved going through Central Illinois. Watching people on bad cooked up Tide is the best.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:46 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Pete's
Hank Scorpio wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: DB it was you all along!

One last comment here. After the IMU vote, I knew one of the Shake That guys had voted for IMU. I was almost positive it had to be Douchebag. Hank figured it must have been Douchebag too. We needed a fourth guy to make our plan work and we certainly weren't sure about Peeps at that point. So I reached out to Douchebag via the Shake That email chain, but I sent it only to him. I just said something like, I figured you were the guy who voted for IMU. But Douchebag played it off so well, I began to doubt it was him and started thinking it was Shakes. I had momentary hopes of Douchebag joining up with Hank, Hawg, and me.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:33 pm 

pizza_Place: Il Forno in Deerfield!
Douchebag = Tyson from the latest installment of Survivor All Stars. was on the dominant alliance and let himself get talked into voting against one of his own by Russel who turned around and voted out Tyson instead. And that was the end of his alliance as well.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1091 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37