It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 8:35 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 756 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:09 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
RFDC wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
I've now lost the ten or so pounds I gained over the summer (barbecue, ice cream, beer) and am back to being around 25 pounds down from last November. I'd like to lose an additional five pounds before Christmas.

More apples?

I've been eating a lot more fish and chicken lately, less red meat, ice cream and soda.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:13 am 

pizza_Place: Paisan's in Cicero
Bump.

So this is our last week of the year, people. I thank all of you for contributing to this thread. When I first made this , I figured that it would last a few pages and disappear over time, but you all kept it up with it, which then inspired me to keep going....especially after seeing the transformation of Darkside and Don's Piracy.

I don't think I'm going to make it to 195 by the end of the year, but I've been hanging around 205, which is a total of 20-25 pounds lost this year.

More importanty, for the first time ever in my life, I stuck to working out, never allowing myself to go more than 2 weeks without doing some kind of exercise. The crazy thing is had I applied myself even more, I would probably be closer to my goal.

My goals for the new year is to apply myself even harder, never becoming deterred even if I may be having a bad day or bad week, and to try to avoid bad foods. With the Bears season over with now, I am done with pizza until September when the season starts again. I need to do a better job of working my abs, because although I have lost weight, my stomach is not flat yet.

Continued Success in 2012 everyone.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:14 am 
1000 CLUB

Down 15 pounds since late July. Perhaps in April when I'm able to walk again I'll lose more.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:44 am 

We are moving offices to a building with a free gym for tennants. That should make it easier to get a 30 minute run at lunch or before/after work just about every day. I am hoping for better fitness in 2012.

I was doing well throughout the holidays. The last week has killed me and I don't imagine this one will be good either.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:19 am 

pizza_Place: Pizza Villa in DeKalb.
What is this??? Get fat 2012? Get to the gym already.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:46 pm 

pizza_Place: Gino's East.
spmack wrote:
W_Z wrote:
spmack wrote:
The only times I've had problems with my knees has involved the ol' concrete jungle..

you were in jail?

Why do you think there's been a lapse in my posting?

Jail will put the weight on . . .

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 756 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26